Who did your MU(s) Marry and Why?

blizzara

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my blind file I married Cordellia simply because I wanted an S rank pair up bonus asap and Cordellia seemed like a fine choice.

My Female MU married Laurent just because I wanted a ridiculous Morgan. Kinda regret doing that, Laurent isn't exactly likeable.

For my planned Male MU file I married Tiki for a number of reasons. Manakete Morgan is pretty awesome and so is learning about a character id dismissed on previous files. I've actually found myself liking her character which is unusual. I also love the whole essence of Grima X essence of Naga lineage, it makes Morgan being OP make sense!

First file: Nowi-Wowi- She has a cute face and she's a dragon. And I don't get why people say she's too young-looking to marry, because my build 2 avatar looks just a little older to be honest.

Second file: Gaia-Waia- He likes candy like me so I decide to hook up my female avatar with him. And he's as sweet as his lolipop in his mouth in his supports with my avatar. Too bad I killed him in my first file.

I married Lucina on my first file because I liked her character.

Married Lon'qu on my fem playthrough because Lon'qu. Then I made a brief fem playthrough to marry Chrom to see if it made any extra impact.

I married Chrom on my first play through because he seemed cool and, like most of those who married him, thought it fit with the story. I didn't really expect any additional story differences because I married him, but I do still like him a lot.

Second file I married Lon'qu. He turned out to be rather meh in my eyes and I like him better with the non-avatar girls in the end. He's not bad and his Morgan is a speed demon (plus black hair on Morgan looks great) but overall I wish I went for Gaius or Frederick.

Not married yet in my third file, but I'll choose between the aforementioned Gaius and Frederick as well as Stahl and Libra.

I also hope to give Owain, Inigo, or Laurent a chance in the future (no pun intended).

Edited by PiplupPeanut

As I always say to people contemplating on marrying Frederick, go for Frederick. ^^

But the decision is ultimately up to you, of course. :) I do agree that Gaius is also awesome though.

Edited by Anacybele

ZM married Sumia because she's pretty (though the supports were disappointing).

Vance married Maribelle because troubadour fanboy.

wow this is outdated

now I always marry cynthia

First run(Normal/Casual): FeMU x Chrom. After seeing some endgame dialouge for a certain character...

Second run(Same difficulty and such): FeMU x Kellam. No regrets were given.

Third Run onward(Hard/Casual): MaMU x Tiki. I had a hard time choosing who to marry and I didn't want to marry Nowi(trust me, My brother's avatar would feel weird, since he married Nowi in his game) much like the second run I have no regrets.

...maybe I could see how MaMU!Yarne or MaMU!Severa would fair...

• 2 weeks later...

First run Male MU Hard/Classic- I had MU marry Lucina. As soon as the mask came off, it was decided that MU would marry her. I don't regret this one bit, shes cute. I just wish she would have joined at that very moment. I didn't know much about the game at this point, so I passed Aether to Morgan not knowing about Rightful King.

Second run Male MU Normal/Classic- Since I was originally trying for Lissa, I decided to finish the pairing. This may have increased magic for Morgan, but I quit this play through before having a chance to see the potential.

Third run Female MU Lunatic-/Classic- I had MU marry Chrom because it gives the best Lucina and can pass Rightful King to Morgan.

Fourth run ??? Lunatic+/Classic- I haven't decided whether to be a male or female this time. If male, probably Nowi so that Morgan can be a Manakete. If female, probably Chrom again because I liked how Lucina turned out last time.

First run Male MU Hard/Classic- I had MU marry Lucina. As soon as the mask came off, it was decided that MU would marry her. I don't regret this one bit, shes cute. I just wish she would have joined at that very moment. I didn't know much about the game at this point, so I passed Aether to Morgan not knowing about Rightful King.

Sorry, but Lucina can't pass down Rightful King. She always passes down Aether.

At first my Avatar married Lucina for a powerful Morgan. Then I played again trying to optimize more characters and give out Galeforce so I chose to put Nowi with Gaius (Manakete doesn't need Armsthrift). This left Kjelle and Noire needing Galeforce and Armsthrift. I hate Sully a lot so I gave her Donnel. That left me with Tharja. I don't exactly like her character but I don't hate her either (outside of abusing Noire).

The second playthrough was from a purely gameplay perspective. If I were to go by personality I'd go back to Lucina.

Lucina, don't care about stats carrying over to children or anything like that as it's unneeded even in lunatic runs. I just found her to be the most interesting female character and not just because she got the most screen time. Her character just seemed very sad on the whole with the failing to protect the people of her kingdom and eventually doing the impossible and changing time itself. Just a very tragic character you want everything to workout for in the end. Plus she has mad skill, yo.

Sorry, but Lucina can't pass down Rightful King. She always passes down Aether.

Oh really? Wow, here I was thinking I made a mistake when I passed Aether lol. Thanks for telling me this.

First playthrough married Chrom because them abs. Then expanded horizons and married Gerome on lunatic. Vaike!Cherche -> Gerome!FeMU -> Morgan = highest STR cap entire game ;___; But also because wimpy boy takes off mask.

Not sure how well this will work but third playthrough lunatic+ married Ingio. Chrom!Olivia -> Ingio!FeMU -> Heh, looking foward to dat Morgan with Rightful king and all dem skillz.

If I disregard stats though I would marry Lon'qu every playthrough and threaten him with FeMU boobs.

Olivia, because nobody was satisfied with Inigo's class choices. "Duck, give him sorcerer!" "Duck, give him luna!" Well, have every class.

LOL. Well, tbh, I can't blame you - it's something I'd personally be up for since, well, I just don't think that the hassle of marrying Olivia to Chrom has a worthwhile payoff.

Alright, here we go.

First playthrough where i had no clue what i was doing and failed miserably: sumia.

Second and third: Chrom because i felt like it. Then i lost my game in disney world.

Fourth: Lissa, because other than chrom and sumia I married people with who they joined with.

Fifth: Nowi because she's hot, and manakete morgan is broken.

Sixth, which I call my apotheosis file: Nowi. I now have a dread fighter bride combo, with my kids as sorcerers. You streetpass me, you'd better say your prayers, because everyone has a legendary weapon and no one has stat totals below 250.

~~~~