WARRIORS

Tauro

Now that that's out of the way, let's see how our warriors react to

REAL MAN: "Orcish camp at 12 o'clock!" *readies battle-ax in hand* "CHAAAAAAARGE!"

ROLEPLAYER: "Yea, let us make haste through the encampment, so that we might arrive at the next town intact."

LUNATIC: *throws her sword at the orcs, and attacks with scabbard and lunchbox*

MUNCHKIN: "There's only a dozen Orcs? And three Wargs? I guess I only need to use six of my magic rings to take 'em out."

By the way, if you would like to add any other types of warriors, feel free to do so. :)

What's this? More players? Okay, I'll play along. laugh.gif

COWARD: "Three goblins!? Retreat, retreat!" *drops his gear and runs away without another word*

TROUBLEMAKER: *vomits on the mayor while he's giving his speech*

INFIGHTER: "Serra's been such a twit!" *strikes her with his flail while she casts Mend*

MR. GREED: "It's at a much lower level? And it's not attacking us? So what! I need the XP!"

GOODY TWO SHOES: "Wait a minute. It wouldn't be right to kill someone that hasn't harmed us!"

Keep the ball rolling, ppl.

And here I thought the Rainbow Warriors were finally awesome enough to warrant their own topic.

Edited by Esme

ASSHOLE: "I hamstring my ally to my right, because it's funny."

GUY WHO HAS TO PLAY AS CHAOTIC EVIL: "I kill the ally to my right, because it's 'in character.'"

ANTI-ROLEPLAYER: "I attack the elder dragon our rogue is bargaining for our lives with."

ANTI-COMBAT GUY: "I attempt to dissuade the rapist by telling him what he is doing is wrong."

I really liked Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte's acting jobs in Warrior. But I felt like the rest of the actors, producers, director and writer were like, let's waste great actors' talent with a real pile of shit.

tom hardy was still a badass though

Edited by Fenrir

This thread must never die!

NOVICE: I got a +2 to hit... is that high or low?

QUIET MAN: ...I fire another arrow at the nearest orc...

JOKER: "How many monks does it take to screw in a light bulb? One... to cast Lightning! GET IT? LIGHTNING? HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

CHEATER: "I roll..." *rolls a 3 on a d20* "...an 18! It hits!" *grabs dice quickly

KAMIKAZE: *jumps off the perch and lands dead center in the cavaliers' patrol, then sets off all his grenades strapped to his body at once when in position*

This thread must never die!

Question.

What is this thread achieving? Before you post, ask yourself what you are contributing to the thread, and to the forum as a whole. Will people be entertained by bleating out archetypes in roleplaying that generally speaking don't actually exist? Do you feel people will benefit from your posts?

Question.

What is this thread achieving? Before you post, ask yourself what you are contributing to the thread, and to the forum as a whole. Will people be entertained by bleating out archetypes in roleplaying that generally speaking don't actually exist? Do you feel people will benefit from your posts?

I am entertained. Also you are a buzzkill and should stop killing buzzes.

i put on my waifu dress on over my skimpy three-sizes-short bikini then i gel up my ridiculous pink hair before leaping into the air (rhyme!) over the camera for a panty shot and then i slam my giant keyrune sword down on a cutesy demon enemy while closing my eyes and crying something so moe

NEXT TIME ON NIPPON NO GOKU

i put on my waifu dress on over my skimpy three-sizes-short bikini then i gel up my ridiculous pink hair before leaping into the air (rhyme!) over the camera for a panty shot and then i slam my giant keyrune sword down on a cutesy demon enemy while closing my eyes and crying something so moe

NEXT TIME ON NIPPON NO GOKU

Hey this sounds like a really cool anime but I can't find it online do you have any links on like crunchyroll or something