I suppose this is protocol...

Lyra Silvertongue

Yep. Joined today.

Move along now; I suppose the only reason I posted this is it's protocol. Whatever.

For all of you who actually care enough to open communications with me, I'm Lyra Silvertongue. Oh wait, you already knew that! Silly me. I'm probably younger than you (though not by much), and I love cats. Well, pretty much anything. OH! I also love chocolate. Just saying. I swim, participate in lots of stuff you've probably never even considered rational, and debate. Oh, and I read pretty much three- (why can't I get an en dash here?) five hours a day.I'm not going to comment on my skill in any of these areas. Got to maintain shreds of modesty now, don't I?

To be honest, I'd say that my greatest skills lie in argument and strategy. And my greatest flaws? Come now, I don't want you hating me right off the bat! I'd say that I'm completely and utterly crazy. And I can be harsh sometimes. But mostly crazy.

So yeah, hi. Be seeing you. Oh, yeah, one thing I forgot to mention: I am always watching.

~Lyra Belacqua, known as the Silvertongue

post-7545-065925700 1364944280_thumb.jpg

Welcome! I guess that you like "His Dark Materials" trilogie? I like them too! That mean that we have at least 3 things in common already! (reading at least 3 hours a day and a love for "Fire Emblem" and "His Dark Materials" gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Welcome to the Forest, Welcome!, and Welcome~!

YAY! Thanks to you all, and I hope we'll be hearing from each other soon!

I guess that you like "His Dark Materials" trilogy?

Yep. Sure do!

4/10

Ooookay... not sure whether I should be flattered or appalled, but I shall endeavour to read the rules with as much efficacy as I can.

~Lyra Belacqua, called Silvertongue

I'm probably younger than you (though not by much)

This tells me you're probably a decade younger than me.

(why can't I get an en dash here?)

I feel your pain. Have an em dash―

Another mod beat me to the traditional thing, but I figured since I saw you in IP earlier today, I ought to at least pay a visit to your topic.

I'm pretty sure the score's a lie. Just like that cake over there.

Also, hi to you too. c:

Good to know that you like to comment on things you have no idea about. :P:

This tells me you're probably a decade younger than me.

I feel your pain. Have an em dash―

Another mod beat me to the traditional thing, but I figured since I saw you in IP earlier today, I ought to at least pay a visit to your topic.

Thanks for the em dash.