Super Spriting Team Challenge: Round 2!

Astelaine

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'm throwing myself in on this for portraits. Sorry whoever gets stuck with me :x

My participation should be guaranteed up until June except for a week in May where I'll have a couple AP exams, but I should still be able to get some edits in while taking a break from cramming.

Warning: I will be out of a house and an Internet connection. JSYK.

Why not wait til the next round to enter then? Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, it just seems weird that you have a good excuse not to be available/able to work and yet you're okay with having another person be involved to deal with that problem too :<

Sure, you can join both categories if you like. :)

Edit: And yeah, if you're going to break the hack box and do a full or half body, go ahead and use more colors - as many as you want. Why the heck not, haha.

Edit 2: Yes, please do not enter if you will not have reliable access to the internet during the round. Please consider carefully if you are going through a life event like finals as well.

Edit 3: Oh hell no Seph you already got to work with Char!

Edit 4: Enrollment ends tomorrow, Saturday, April 6th at 11:59 pm EST. Sign up now if you haven't yet, so we can get team listings out before the end of the weekend. :)

We need either ONE or THREE more people to sign up for battle sprites so that each entrant can have a partner.

Edited by Astelaine

Edit 2: Yes, please do not enter if you will not have reliable access to the internet during the round. Please consider carefully if you are going through a life event like finals as well.

When's do entries have to be in by? I'm guessing i'm not alone in having finals, but still wanting to participate, so I think a longer working period might be nice.

I will join IF AND ONLY IF no one else does so before the deadline. Otherwise, I've got a bunch of other things that need to be done!