Anyone ever encounter a shiny Pokemon?

Knight

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'd like to say I just ran into a shiny while I was walking around or swimming around... I didn't~

I was fishing for a male Dragonair and AOIERUVBSIREU why does Dragonair have to be so rare in this game

I was about ready to quit fishing but then I hooked a shiny Poliwhirl. I don't know how long my consecutive fishing chain went to get it, but I guess I could at least say that the chain wasn't all that long this time... maybe that counts for something~

I feel as if it's as if the only time I could ever find a shiny is if it's like the Red Gyarados, or if the chances are increased because the game felt sorry for me, b-but oh well~ This Poliwhirl is still my first legit shiny ever!! So I will treasure him and take good good care of him ^~^

I was casually strolling towards the next town and walked in some grass

A shiny Dedenne popped out

I didn't even play for that long at the time

(I've had shinies in Fire Red and Diamond as well, but those were ages ago. Tentacruel and Linoone, in those cases)

Shiny Bidoof on Platinum.

Get on my level bro.

Bidoof is awesome, what are you talking about?

(were you implying that Bidoof is in fact awesome or that it's bad to get a shiny bidoof?)

More pathetic a shiny than a Pansear, but I love Bidoof more than Pansear, so there's that~

... It's too bad my dear Gumshoe was erased along with all my other shinies last year. .-.

Edited by Kon

Just got a shiny Geodude in a Horde encounter. Luckily those other stupid Geodudes didn't kill it with Magnitude.. even if it was very close x.x

That's exactly how my encounter with my shiny geodude went. I remember someone saying that the only Sniny they ever saw in-game was a a graveler that exploded in their face turn 1(bonus point if it was a Nuzlocke run and it knocked out the guy's pokemon)

That's exactly how my encounter with my shiny geodude went. I remember someone saying that the only Sniny they ever saw in-game was a a graveler that exploded in their face turn 1(bonus point if it was a Nuzlocke run and it knocked out the guy's pokemon)

Wow thats really unlucky with that Graveler.. in cases like this i even would waste that useless Masterball for it if I know the precious shiny could just explode in my face...

anyway congratz for also getting a shiny geodude without getting it killed by some stupid other rocks :^_^:

Wow thats really unlucky with that Graveler.. in cases like this i even would waste that useless Masterball for it if I know the precious shiny could just explode in my face...

anyway congratz for also getting a shiny geodude without getting it killed by some stupid other rocks :^_^:

I was actually EV training in Victory Road when it happened. I was spamming sweet scent to kill Floatzel horde when it appeared. The fact that I had to kill 4 geodude screwed my evs a bit, but it's worth IMO for my first shiny ever. I also got pokérus in Y so I feel even luckier.

I was actually EV training in Victory Road when it happened. I was spamming sweet scent to kill Floatzel horde when it appeared. The fact that I had to kill 4 geodude screwed my evs a bit, but it's worth IMO for my first shiny ever. I also got pokérus in Y so I feel even luckier.

I think it's not much of a big deal since you can always use the berrys to correct your EVs. And your first shiny ever and Pokerus? You are very lucky then in Gen VI, you deserve it after not obtaining a shiny for so long^^

I am so fucking angry argh

So I'm levelling my bb puffs in victory road and and I thought it'd be faster exp if I summoned some hordes. So I did that.

Geodudes pop up. One of them is shiny. Okay. I'm going to isolate the shiny. I can do this. So I start picking them off one by one.

One of them Geofuckers decide that it's a great idea to endanger his comrades with Magnitude. MAGNITUDE 10.

Stupid shiny didn't have sturdy the one time I want geodudes to have study, fucker, so that died. Right in front of me.

Fucking Magnitude.

okay i swear this game's just throwing shinies at me

i just found a shiny Dunsparce in the Friend Safari, while i was busy trying to farm lucky eggs off the Chansey there

careful nature, 31 IVs in hp and attack, rattled ability, godawful estimated defensive IVs

still though

neat

• 2 weeks later...

I have encountered quite a few actually. Maybe around 5. Most notable was when I first got Black and found a shiny Sandile on the day of release. You can imagine the amount of screams.