I am dying of embarrassment

Esme

Hey, don't worry so much about it. I get embarrassed by silly things like that too. You were just trying to be nice, no need to be embarrassed smile.gif

Yeah, this stuff happens to me at times by accident, although I shrug 'em off easily.

For more information read WATASHI GA MOTENAI NO WA DOU KANGAETE MO OMAERA GA WARUI!.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That moment when you walk into an event and realize that 90% of the people there are dressed formally and you're wearing a school T-shirt and camoflauge pants ... =/

You can solve this by going everywhere in a tuxedo

Esme you fucking moron. It's idiots like you who don't think before they speak that drags society to its knees.

And I fucking love suiting up for odd occasions. Going to the pub for a quiet drink with a few mates? Suit up. Don't give a fuck.

sounds like a laundry hassle in addition to a heat stroke waiting to happen

I'm in Texas you big penis, I can't just wear lots of clothes.

and neither can the ladies

Edited by Solais

sounds like a laundry hassle in addition to a heat stroke waiting to happen

I'm in Texas you big penis, I can't just wear lots of clothes.

and neither can the ladies

A real man ignores nature and just does what he pleases. Are you gonna let some big stupid Sun tell you what you can and can't wear? Give it the finger. A genlemanly, gloved finger, perhaps grasping upon a gentlemanly cane at the time.

Esme you fucking moron. It's idiots like you who don't think before they speak that drags society to its knees.

Hey now! No worries! My SOCIAL SKILLS have improved dramatically over the past few days. In fact, I daresay I've reached the SOCIAL BUTTERFLY rank.

Now hold still and let me drink your NECTAR OF SOCIAL INTERACTION!

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up food for someone today and the worker who handed me the food said "Enjoy!" and I mumbled "You too." because I was trying to catch that phrase from coming out of my mouth because I knew it was a dumb thing to say

but ugh

I didn't think the worker heard it

I hope not

ITT: socially inept teenagers

heehee I can't count the number of times I've done stuff like this. But after a while, they eventually become fuzzy memories that you can laugh about later ;):