Anyone else sooper excited for Aversa on Thursday?

Saint

My long awaited spotpass is here. Time for one of the two funnest characters to recruit in the game. The only character on the game I feel comfy with pairing my MU with. My wife of beauty and power. She is Aversa, the Dark Atoner! The beautiful darkness within her shall guide my heart to bliss and my team to victory.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My long awaited spotpass is here. Time for one of the two funnest characters to recruit in the game. The only character on the game I feel comfy with pairing my MU with. My wife of beauty and power. She is Aversa, the Dark Atoner! The beautiful darkness within her shall guide my heart to bliss and my team to victory.

that last part sounds more like Owain

anyway, Aversa!Morgan for the most epic Morgan

take that male Morgan fans

that last part sounds more like Owain

anyway, Aversa!Morgan for the most epic Morgan

take that male Morgan fans

I might actually restart a Lunatic playthrough just to DLC grind and kill everything, just to reach the final chapter ASAP and let MU marry Aversa.

Or I might not, a Speed+MU as Gerome's father makes him and Morgan pretty damn good.

That...That was beautiful ;_;

I didn't find it too difficult. I just paired up everyone, and since all my best units had Galeforce, I killed them really fast.

What difficulty?

Because higher difficulties make them better than you. Period. Unless you're capped.

I was capped, paired up, and I STILL had trouble. On NORMAL. That's baaad. I know you ain't talkin' to me, but still.

Edited by Dai

I just trivialized the run by having low level first tier promote units get crushed by my souped up units from other files by having them all attack each other's weaknesses. Plus they don't get anything like forged legacy weapons and legendary weapons, so freaking easy on hard.

I just wanted Aversa, so I did the obvious thing and had Chrom and Lucina pair up, plus have my benched/never-used Spotpass units come out and Lucina had a forged spear. Ended up being mass slaughter on the enemy's side.

Truthfully, I kept a save before the battle in the case that I might want to play a legit battle there, but that probably won't happen.

Also, Rey, that Japanese you typed...I understood the Hiragana part of it, but I'm only a first-year Japanese student, what does the Kanji mean? Off-topic, but as a current learner of the language, I'm curious.

I let Aversa get killed. I'M SUCH A NICE PERSON. I didn't really mind since Aversa wasn't one of my more favorite characters...

what a horrible person

anyway, if you really want to make it a joke, just leave Chrom+someone else unpromoted at level 10 then promote both of them on first turn, destroy all the scrub Chrom/other dude clones

me though, i'm going in with all Limit Break characters and crazy skillsets cool.gif

Edited by shadykid

Did it on Hard-Classic.

I did it on Hard/Classic as well. I believe Lunatic gives them the same weapons as you have, but don't quote me on that. Rey will be able to tell you.

Either way, I didn't feel like going through multiple runs just to get Aversa. I saved the tough stuff for that (i.e. The Ultimate Training maps).

I did it on Hard/Classic as well. I believe Lunatic gives them the same weapons as you have, but don't quote me on that. Rey will be able to tell you.

No, they do not.

However, I do remember that a Forged Weapon gets upgraded.

Like if they had a Bolganone+, they'd have a Bolganone++ on Lunatic.

I loved playing this map with Limit Breaker on my Japanese copy. Haha.

Edited by shadowofchaos

The Aversa DLC has put me a huge effin' disadvantage.

I only usually use 6 units at most.

I am screwed. To. Hell.

Enjoy those OP copies of Chrom... or you could field the crappy units you have and slaughter them with your OP units.