public kickstarter to get my warn level public

Judas

hello i am an edgy rebel who your parents wouldnt like. in order to carefully calculate this public image i need people to instantly recognize me as dangerous and morally corrupt. thus, with your financial support, i am formally petitioning the mods to make my warn level public for all to see.

HELP I AM A RICH MONEYBAGS HOW DO I DONATE

i am not really sure i have never run a kickstarter before but just email me some money and the internet should sort it out OH MY GOSH IS INTERNET NOT RECOGNIZED AS A WORD whoa dude type in internet and it appears with a red underline whaaaaat theeee fuuuuck how is that not a word on an INTERNET FORUM ridiculous whoa okay its only when there's no caps Internet for example is not redlined so the forums arent retarded their just grammar nazis

REWARDS TIERS

$5 Tier - Acolyte of Justice: backers of this tier will receive an internet post dedicated to them with at least one (1) image i found on reddit attached to it

$10 Tier - Dangerous Hooligan Who Should Be Locked Away But Won't Be Because He Is So Suave and Cool: previous reward + a free grade school sports trophy from my cabinet LIMITED SUPPLY, YOUR CHOICE OF SOFTBALL, SOCCER, OR ONE TIME WHEN I TRIED OUT VOLLEYBALL BUT HATED IT

$25 Tier - Official Petition Supporter of Immense Wealth: previous rewards + free something from my refrigerator it will probably be good stuff though like diet soda so get excited

$1000000 Tier - Azorius-Level Justice League Superman Batman Hero King: I will find a Russian OR Chinese bride (YOUR CHOICE!) for you to marry and i will also send you an electric guitar so you can start a new career as a rockstar musician composer

These rewards are BACKER-ONLY so get them while supplies last. ALSO DEAR MODS PLS MAKE MY WARN LEVEL PUBLIC BUT DONT BAN ME BECAUSE I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE SO SO BAD

Edited by Judas

So where the fuck've you been?

sorry there was a lot of traffic on the 5 i got held up but i am here now and i need YOUR donations in order to help this righteous cause achieve lovely beautiful delicious fruition

Bull I drive on the 5 all the time and I never saw you once I would have known

if you've ever driven the 5 through los angeles at a time other than nobody's alive o'clock then you would know that holy what the hell there are too many cars how does america have that many cars SO IT IS REASONABLE that i have run into traffic that is an argument that i believe will stand in any court of law

Edited by Judas

Dude I would know I know all the people on the five I have personally killed a few of them in rage at aforementioned congested traffic and I would know if I had killed you so you better explain yourself quick mister because invisible cars and people are no legal in the United States

Heehee if you want it to be public, you could also try to be not-lazy and update your warns in your signature~

[spoiler=But...]no matter what you put into your signature, none of it will beat what's in mine~

2oD7U.png

/squeeeeeeee~

Silly goose, the forum doesn't decide your spelling mistakes, your browser does xb

Every time you post you remind me of how much I hate myself and I don't even know how or why, it's positively maddening

Burn the sorcerer imo

Heehee if you want it to be public, you could also try to be not-lazy and update your warns in your signature~

[spoiler=But...]no matter what you put into your signature, none of it will beat what's in mine~

2oD7U.png

/squeeeeeeee~

Silly goose, the forum doesn't decide your spelling mistakes, your browser does xb

>> no change to warn level

amateur stuff. if you're not being e-arrested for being an internet crime mafia thief murderer then it doesnt even count

in fact, if someone edited my warn level but didn't give me bonus points, i would LITERALLY (this is not figurative!!) attempt suicide. i mean what an insult!

you're full of shit diet soda isn't good stuff

if diet soda was a god i would sacrifice my firstborn child to it while shouting "have mercy upon us o mighty baal"

in conclusion you're wrong

Edited by Judas

that's your browser's dictionary plugin that's being a grammar nazi

how would you "add to dictionary" for the forum?

maybe it's YOU who is retarded??

Judas my man! I am going to completely ignore the contents of your posts, but post because I remember you from FESS, and think we should totally be seeing more of you.

So I guess, I'm like a non-donating supporter of your kickstarter movement. thing. probably.

Oh boy. What a coincidence that Judas is back and that I'm posting right now.

Holy shit, I forgot what you did. Did you expose RP? Trolled a lot?

?!?!?!?!

Edit: I donated 17 dollars.

Edited by Pahn