public kickstarter to get my warn level public

Judas

Oh boy. What a coincidence that Judas is back and that I'm posting right now.

Holy shit, I forgot what you did. Did you expose RP? Trolled a lot?

?!?!?!?!

Edit: I donated 17 dollars.

because of your generous donation i will confess to you my sins

And I quote:

"Trolling/Spam

Sarcasm with no benefit to the conversation other than to irk people"

"Inappropriate topics and offensive comments."

"Pointless post in serious discussion topic."

"Chain-letter spamming."

"Necroposting, spam, trolling."

clearly i am getting rave reviews if roger ebert wasn't dead from debilitating face cancer he would be extolling my cinematic virtues right now

And I quote:

"Trolling/Spam

"Chain-letter spamming."

clearly i am getting rave reviews if roger ebert wasn't dead from debilitating face cancer he would be extolling my cinematic virtues right now

90ruvb.jpg

And I quote:

"Trolling/Spam

"Chain-letter spamming."

Wow you are literally worse than Hitler

Oh, sorry.

Aiku was telling me to give this back to you =o

Oh, but.... he also didn't want me.... to say he borrowed it... Oops

It's a little worn now too...

But hey! At least it was put into good use on those Barioth!! And some several members here and there...

And I quote:

"Trolling/Spam

"Chain-letter spamming."

youre hot

lets get married

$1000000 Tier - Azorius-Level Justice League Superman Batman Hero King: I will find a Russian OR Chinese bride

russianbrides dot com will set you up for £20 and a pack of prawn cocktail crisps.

Your move :p

And I quote:

"Trolling/Spam

"Chain-letter spamming."

Tsk tsk, don't forget to mention that the chain-letter one was taken back by that mod. ;)

We're warning for chain-letters now? Neato~

Edited by eCut

youre hot

lets get married

Keith Stone you're so smooth

Tsk tsk, don't forget to mention that the chain-letter one was taken back by that mod. ;)

We're warning for chain-letters now? Neato~

To those people who are outraged at Miss eCut , Esq.'s intrusive, insensitive fairy tales, this letter will be of interest. People who are well-meaning yet misinformed might also profit by proceeding. For the remainder who are indifferent, faint of heart, or content to let eCut enable discourteous scapegraces to punch above their weight, I regret that there is little reason to read further. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how she says she's going to rot our minds with the hallucinatory drug of paternalism by the end of the decade. Is she out of her brusque mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that the main dissensus between me and eCut is that I profess that my personal safety depends upon your starting to help people see eCut's dour activities for what they are, just as your personal safety depends upon my doing the same. She, on the other hand, contends that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs.

The time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we solve the problems of pessimism, mandarinism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let eCut gag the innocent accused from protesting alcoholism-motivated prosecutions, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of dirty aspheterism.

ECut once heard a boisterous headcase say, "Governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments." What's amazing is that eCut was then able to use that single quotation plus some anecdotal evidence to convince her apparatchiks that she is omnipotent, which decidedly makes me wonder, "What is her secret agenda?" The answer is too well-known to bear repeating, but I should comment that every so often you'll see eCut lament, flog herself, cry mea culpa for fueling the fires of hatred, and vow never again to be so balmy. Sadly, she always reverts to her old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that if you've read any of the dishonest, mendacious slop that she has concocted, you'll certainly recall her description of her plan to foster debauchery. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that the vitally important thing for all people to know is that eCut and her shills are blossoms on the upas tree of McCarthyism. ECut may mean well, but I need your help if I'm ever to reinforce notions of positive self-esteem. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then eCut is clearly going to be the first to go.

ECut talks loudly about family values and personal responsibility but when it comes to backing up those words with actions, all she does is turn us into easy prey for pertinacious Xanthippes. I am inwardly repelled by the pettifogging phraseology of her hastily mounted campaigns and the churlish style in which they are expressed. Still, this is all light opera amid the shrill insanity of eCut's self-absorbed, purblind actions. She will force us to do things or take stands against our will long before she can convert me into one of her helots. By provoking her opponents to irrational rage, eCut makes them look like self-righteous shysters. Let me rephrase that: ECut says that she is a paragon of morality and wisdom. Wow! Isn't that like hiding the stolen goods in the closet and, when the cops come in, standing in front of the closet door and exclaiming, "They're not in here!"?

If you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. ECut provides none. If you don't think that her violent, cacodemonic crotchets will cause our country to lose credibility with many nations, great and small, who have hiterto taken it for granted that maledicent cockalorums differ from each other only in the degree to which they tear down everything that can possibly be regarded as a support of cultural elevation, then you've missed the whole point of this letter. ECut likes to cite poll results that "prove" that it is her moral imperative to undermine the basic values of work, responsibility, and family. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of her pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that eCut's artifices are unhealthy and lacking in purpose. In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that tyrannical harijans are like putty in eCut's hands. She effortlessly molds them into loyal hatchet men who don't think twice about grasping at straws, trying to find increasingly goofy ways to shackle us with the chains of diabolism.

Let me give you a concrete example of eCut's totally mischievous behavior. Really, the only way to deal with a subject like this is to study concrete examples—many concrete examples—to look at the details and observe how eCut is like a Judas goat, leading us all to the slaughter. My example begins with the observation that feelings of inferiority are characteristic of flighty know-nothings. The logical consequences of that are clear: The first thing we need to do is to get eCut to admit that she has a problem. She should be counseled to recite the following:

• I, eCut, am a bestial sod.
  • I have been a participant in a giant scheme to vilify our history, character, values, and traditions.
  • I hereby admit my addiction to incendiarism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.

Once eCut realizes that she has a problem, maybe then she'll see that her belief systems are a cancer that gnaws away at the national psyche. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. I overheard one of eCut's surrogates say, "Anyone who resists eCut deserves to be crushed." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to rise to the challenge of thwarting eCut's psychotic plans.

ECut will not be punished for her anger. ECut will be punished by her anger. There's also the possibility that she may be punished for fixing blame for social stress, economic loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed guilt provides a simplistic explanation, but eCut alleges that quislingism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

ECut has been trying to convince us that she would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform an unsophisticated act. This pathetic attempt to make my stomach turn deserves no comment other than to say that eCut denies ever having tried to turn back the clock and repeal all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books. I assume she's merely trying to cover her posterior, as the truth is that eCut's reaction to our latest crisis diligently fulfils the first law of reactive politics. That is to say, do something, no matter how bad-tempered. Issue orders. Look busy. Forget about how eCut sees no reason why she shouldn't deflect attention from her unwillingness to support policies that benefit the average citizen. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that eCut makes it sound like she has the mandate of Heaven to promote intolerant ideologies such as Satanism. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that eCut's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, she always begins an argument with her conclusion (e.g., that she can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom) and therefore—not surprisingly—she always arrives at that very conclusion.

In the strictest sense, the unalterable law of biology has a corollary that is generally overlooked. Specifically, eCut wants to perpetuate the myth that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. Faugh. A characteristic shared by all of her manipulative beliefs is that they alienate her friends and embitter her enemies. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. ECut does, and that's why she has a strategy. Her strategy is to make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely cranky. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with eCut.

Although eCut's overt Bourbonism has declined, a covert form still survives and may be an important factor in fueling a tendency and/or desire to bring gnosticism to this country in the name of anti-gnosticism. ECut's attempts to move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth are much worse than mere caciquism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. In a nutshell, hostility is a primary component of Miss eCut , Esq.'s behavior.

To those people who are outraged at Miss eCut , Esq.'s intrusive, insensitive fairy tales, this letter will be of interest. People who are well-meaning yet misinformed might also profit by proceeding. For the remainder who are indifferent, faint of heart, or content to let eCut enable discourteous scapegraces to punch above their weight, I regret that there is little reason to read further. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how she says she's going to rot our minds with the hallucinatory drug of paternalism by the end of the decade. Is she out of her brusque mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that the main dissensus between me and eCut is that I profess that my personal safety depends upon your starting to help people see eCut's dour activities for what they are, just as your personal safety depends upon my doing the same. She, on the other hand, contends that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs.

The time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we solve the problems of pessimism, mandarinism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let eCut gag the innocent accused from protesting alcoholism-motivated prosecutions, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of dirty aspheterism.

ECut once heard a boisterous headcase say, "Governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments." What's amazing is that eCut was then able to use that single quotation plus some anecdotal evidence to convince her apparatchiks that she is omnipotent, which decidedly makes me wonder, "What is her secret agenda?" The answer is too well-known to bear repeating, but I should comment that every so often you'll see eCut lament, flog herself, cry mea culpa for fueling the fires of hatred, and vow never again to be so balmy. Sadly, she always reverts to her old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that if you've read any of the dishonest, mendacious slop that she has concocted, you'll certainly recall her description of her plan to foster debauchery. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that the vitally important thing for all people to know is that eCut and her shills are blossoms on the upas tree of McCarthyism. ECut may mean well, but I need your help if I'm ever to reinforce notions of positive self-esteem. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then eCut is clearly going to be the first to go.

ECut talks loudly about family values and personal responsibility but when it comes to backing up those words with actions, all she does is turn us into easy prey for pertinacious Xanthippes. I am inwardly repelled by the pettifogging phraseology of her hastily mounted campaigns and the churlish style in which they are expressed. Still, this is all light opera amid the shrill insanity of eCut's self-absorbed, purblind actions. She will force us to do things or take stands against our will long before she can convert me into one of her helots. By provoking her opponents to irrational rage, eCut makes them look like self-righteous shysters. Let me rephrase that: ECut says that she is a paragon of morality and wisdom. Wow! Isn't that like hiding the stolen goods in the closet and, when the cops come in, standing in front of the closet door and exclaiming, "They're not in here!"?

If you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. ECut provides none. If you don't think that her violent, cacodemonic crotchets will cause our country to lose credibility with many nations, great and small, who have hiterto taken it for granted that maledicent cockalorums differ from each other only in the degree to which they tear down everything that can possibly be regarded as a support of cultural elevation, then you've missed the whole point of this letter. ECut likes to cite poll results that "prove" that it is her moral imperative to undermine the basic values of work, responsibility, and family. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of her pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that eCut's artifices are unhealthy and lacking in purpose. In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that tyrannical harijans are like putty in eCut's hands. She effortlessly molds them into loyal hatchet men who don't think twice about grasping at straws, trying to find increasingly goofy ways to shackle us with the chains of diabolism.

Let me give you a concrete example of eCut's totally mischievous behavior. Really, the only way to deal with a subject like this is to study concrete examples—many concrete examples—to look at the details and observe how eCut is like a Judas goat, leading us all to the slaughter. My example begins with the observation that feelings of inferiority are characteristic of flighty know-nothings. The logical consequences of that are clear: The first thing we need to do is to get eCut to admit that she has a problem. She should be counseled to recite the following:

• I have been a participant in a giant scheme to vilify our history, character, values, and traditions.
  • I hereby admit my addiction to incendiarism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.

Once eCut realizes that she has a problem, maybe then she'll see that her belief systems are a cancer that gnaws away at the national psyche. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. I overheard one of eCut's surrogates say, "Anyone who resists eCut deserves to be crushed." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to rise to the challenge of thwarting eCut's psychotic plans.

ECut will not be punished for her anger. ECut will be punished by her anger. There's also the possibility that she may be punished for fixing blame for social stress, economic loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed guilt provides a simplistic explanation, but eCut alleges that quislingism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

ECut has been trying to convince us that she would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform an unsophisticated act. This pathetic attempt to make my stomach turn deserves no comment other than to say that eCut denies ever having tried to turn back the clock and repeal all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books. I assume she's merely trying to cover her posterior, as the truth is that eCut's reaction to our latest crisis diligently fulfils the first law of reactive politics. That is to say, do something, no matter how bad-tempered. Issue orders. Look busy. Forget about how eCut sees no reason why she shouldn't deflect attention from her unwillingness to support policies that benefit the average citizen. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that eCut makes it sound like she has the mandate of Heaven to promote intolerant ideologies such as Satanism. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that eCut's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, she always begins an argument with her conclusion (e.g., that she can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom) and therefore—not surprisingly—she always arrives at that very conclusion.

In the strictest sense, the unalterable law of biology has a corollary that is generally overlooked. Specifically, eCut wants to perpetuate the myth that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. Faugh. A characteristic shared by all of her manipulative beliefs is that they alienate her friends and embitter her enemies. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. ECut does, and that's why she has a strategy. Her strategy is to make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely cranky. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with eCut.

Although eCut's overt Bourbonism has declined, a covert form still survives and may be an important factor in fueling a tendency and/or desire to bring gnosticism to this country in the name of anti-gnosticism. ECut's attempts to move increasingly towards the establishment of a totalitarian Earth are much worse than mere caciquism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. In a nutshell, hostility is a primary component of Miss eCut , Esq.'s behavior.

A4g8O.gif

This is amazing and it is totally going in my signature when spoiler tags are fixed!

• 5 months later...

Dear Judas,

A distant and eccentric relative of mine has passed away not too long ago. For reasons beyond my knowledge, this relative decided that I should be the inheritor of his immense stores of wealth. I have to my name a yacht named Anal Addict, several millions of dollars, and a mansion in the richest district in Monaco. I personally have no need for these grand items, but I feel that you could put them to better use. I would love to see how badass, evil, and totally cool and hip you are.

Love,

Esme