If you had possession of Falchion what would you use it for?

I would kill evil.

But then I would be put in jail and possibly on death row because killing the worst people in the world is still murder.

To cut fruit just like in the game. lol Cause I'm a fruit lover. XD

Same with me, I'd use it as my personal fruit knife to cut up Oranges, Peaches, Cantalope and Honeydew^^

I'd use it to summon forth the power of Naga, to go back in time and change my fate.

Specifically, I'd return to 10AM this morning and take the back roads instead of the highway. Could have avoided getting stuck in traffic.

Any possible function you can use with a blade or a knife, or any kind of cutting tool. More than likely, I'd probably be like Mamoru Hijikata from Until Death Do Us Part and just use it to slice and dice my way through any shit that comes in my direction.

I would kill evil.

But then I would be put in jail and possibly on death row because killing the worst people in the world is still murder.

Just get a job as an executioner. Then it's state certified killing so it's A-okay :awesome:

Anyway, I'd probably use it to cut random stuff, like pieces of paper.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I'd hide it inside of a cane and take it with me when I go places, so just in case I ever get into a sticky situation I always have a weapon.

Who says you can't bring swords to gun fights? :D

Same with me, I'd use it as my personal fruit knife to cut up Oranges, Peaches, Cantalope and Honeydew^^

I actually find those fruits to be either bleh or just plain awful tasting except oranges. Apples, pears, and plums please. <3

I also love berries and bananas, but obviously, you don't need to cut them... XD

Still, Falchion would be my apple, pear, plum, and orange cutter!

Edited by Anacybele