Unpopular Characters You Like/Popular Characters You Dislike

Z3R0

As a potential partner is one thing, but hating someone just because they're whatever society's definition of feminine or not feminine is pretty stupid, IMO. Maybe it's just me but I like to judge character based on traits outside of society's gender definitions, like whether or not they're an asshole.

There's a lot of characters who aren't my type when you consider partners, but I appreciate as characters. Inigo for example. I like the dude a lot, but I'm not gonna S rank him. Hell, I wouldn't even date Thor and he's my favourite character in forever.

Yep.

That is not actually the reason why most people hate Sully and Kjelle you know (well from what I've seen anyway).

Actually, most of the reasons i see people hating on Sully are those very reasons. "shes ugly." or "i hate tomboys because its anti-feminist!" or "Why does she hate men?" (she doesnt) and shit like that.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet a personality rating thread for Severa would have all the scores between 0-2 and 8-10, haha

Yep.

Actually, most of the reasons i see people hating on Sully are those very reasons. "shes ugly." or "i hate tomboys because its anti-feminist!" or "Why does she hate men?" (she doesnt) and shit like that.

hold up, what?

The only thing I can think of regarding that is that apparently there is a stereotype that a tomboy would hate non-tomboyish behavior, perhaps even to extreme levels. But even if it were true, that'd still be a generalization if you think all tomboys are like that, and that's quite wrong.

Yep.

well i dislike sully because she is like a female frederick only worse. she thinks she is all that. she can't cook worth crap meaning if the man can't cook they are screwed. kjelle is just like her, the only way to get respect is to be stronger than them. On top of that she looks like the red haired kid from the magic school bus. She HAS to be better than men. if she marries libra i would feel sorry for him because kids in his orphange call him mother and her boss!

Sully is OK personality wise, but I think she really shines on the battlefield. She's one of my better mounted characters and usually, she's quite strong and can support quite well also. She's not a looker, but she's tough! And Kjelle is pretty awesome, imo. Great fighter.

Maybe we just see different groups of people, I dunno?

Must be. I have never seen/heard a single person complain about her being a tomboy specifically. Most haters I've come across just find her annoying

Second verse same as the first. People around here are saying this or what?

Appearently due to the random wave of hate, I'm going to list "Inigo". That said, I really, really, really don't get it. He's one of the Galeforce boys, which means hello Galeforce/Aggressor.

Inigo has hate? Since when?

And yeah, i have seen posts like that about Sully around here.

Inigo has hate? Since when?

And yeah, i have seen posts like that about Sully around here.

I don't like Inigo because he's a massive tool.

I don't think I've seen a single post here that had people hate Sully for being tomboyish or ugly or anything like that. You will find posts like that on lamefaqs but lamefaqs is terrible anyway so who cares

I don't like Inigo because he's a massive tool.

I don't think I've seen a single post here that had people hate Sully for being tomboyish or ugly or anything like that. You will find posts like that on lamefaqs but lamefaqs is terrible anyway so who cares

Closest thing I could find about Sully was this.

I think disliking her due to those reasons are fine, but most of the cases I've seen revolves around her appearance or her being unfeminine, or is flat-out mischaracterising her and disliking her for reasons easily contradicted in her supports based on stereotypical generalisations. Maybe we just see different groups of people, I dunno?

Oddly specific. I'm starting to think this group of people isn't as big as you claim.

Appearently, he's terrible or something like that. (My ass.)

I like Inigo and all, but he is kind of a shitty unit as far as I've seen.

As one of the kickstarter of Inigo hate in Gamefaqs

Im such an effective hipster

I must admit personally, its all about his base stats during no grind, except everyone else take it further and make him seems like a sort of giant trash that blows dick

As a character though, Inigo is one of the best in the game, and one of my favorite so no hate :B):

Okay I admit I hate it when everyone said "OMGHESSOOOOSONOFCHROMITSCANON" because Frederick x Olivia is my OTP

Also Sully is the hottest chick in this game, just saying

Edited by JSND

I would like Sully better if she didn't slap me across the face with the fact that she's a tomboy every time she speaks. In the Fire Emblem universe women kick just as much ass as men, so her whole "I'm a girl and I'm kickass" shtick gets tiresome after a while.

Inigo is kind of a jerk in his supports with Owain and Brady, so I'm not surprised he has haters despite me personally liking him.

I honestly find Owain annoying. He comes across as a deluded wanker in his support with Brady, so...yeah.

on the other hand, that postgame....

On the other hand, once you get to the postgame either you put a bunch of effort into getting Inigo Galeforce, in which case he's mildly special (and nowhere near gamebreaking) at the cost of all that effort, or you didn't put the heavy effort into raising Olivia to 15 Dark Flier, in which case Inigo isn't even mildly special.

Hell, considering the only thing he has going for him is "he's a guy who can get galeforce if you're willing to raise a dancer to 10 and then 10 peg and then 15 dark flier" ...yeah.

Edited by Integrity