Unpopular Characters You Like/Popular Characters You Dislike

Z3R0

On the other hand, once you get to the postgame either you put a bunch of effort into getting Inigo Galeforce, in which case he's mildly special (and nowhere near gamebreaking) at the cost of all that effort, or you didn't put the heavy effort into raising Olivia to 15 Dark Flier, in which case Inigo isn't even mildly special.

Hell, considering the only thing he has going for him is "he's a guy who can get galeforce if you're willing to raise a dancer to 10 and then 10 peg and then 15 dark flier" ...yeah.

this is postgame, "effort" means nothing

also Horace seems to be doing fine with him in drafts

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly specific. I'm starting to think this group of people isn't as big as you claim.

There's one major case where someone claimed to not like Sully because she wanted to be a man, which feels 1) a bit transphobic and 2) flatly false given several pieces of evidence in supports like x Ricken. Lots of little minor cases that I've seen that I don't have the energy to nitpick on points like thinking she hates men (based on the stereotype that tough women hates men) when she really doesn't.

Though granted, my group may have included non-SF, people I've overheard IRL.

I think Sully is really just channeling the spirit of the pokemon theme. She wants to be the very best that no one ever was. :P

Edited by Thor Odinson

....no?

that's not how it works

Just going to quote this and say that a "Galeforce Support" is another name for a Lead.

There's Leads (anything with Procs, Galeforce; Actually fights.) Tanks (Aegis, Pavise, Tank Skills, Nosferatu; Fights primarily on EP) Pair Up Supports (Raw Stats, Aggressor, Faires, Auras, Dual +; Deals large damage, doesn't actually fight, Secondary unit) and Field Supports (Rally Bot, Olivia (Dancer), Healers), and some Hybrid Roles (Shadowgift Sage (Tank/Healer))

Demise says there's Leads (Read Tanks) and Supports (Everything else), which I highly disagree with.

Just going to quote this and say that a "Galeforce Support" is another name for a Lead.

I just call dudes with Galeforce leads

also there are no tanks, only leads, pair up supports, and ralliers/staffbots