• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 turned Chapter 11 with all the desert items obtained, required very precise movement. Expect the video tomorrow though.

Edited by Peekayell

I bought a Wing Spear because the one I have currently might not have enough MT to ORKO the Ch15 and 19 bosses. I also bought a Hammer just in case. It won't bite me at all Im sure.

Etzel is off to a bad start in mag, proc'ing a skl only level that made me rage a lot. With the desert Spirit Dust and the 3 from the Loony Shop, he has a minimum of 19 Mag, 21 after Rainbow Potion. I think my previous calcs told me I need 28 mag to OHKO with a Starlight crit, but since there's no H2 enemy stats around, Im not sure.

Let's see, my H2 Bow Users Run's Katarina had 29 mag, 48 atk total with Starlight and she did 24 damage out of 55 to Gharnef, so he must have 24 res in H2 I guess. that means I actually need a lot less, only 3 mag procs for 24 mag Etzel + 17 from Starlight and A tomes = 43 - 24 = 19x3 = 57 Afaik, thrones in FEDS dont actually give res. But to be safe, I'll just go with 26 mag.

Edited by Peekayell

5 turns with all the desert items obtained. The Physic spamming is so I can promo Malicia asap and to aid Yumina's staff rank. I have enough and I won't need anymore uses after Warp skipping is a thing.

Would the strats be usable in H3?

Not with all the items, you have to skip Lady Sword and one of Arms Scroll/Dracoshield.

Minerva can still obtain the Whip in that mode because the Wyvern next to the Whip won't move until you trigger the enemy trap.

It is technically possible, though it requires more stats than in H2 to do. Caeda and Sirius would have trouble getting the items on their side. A random magic user can get to the Lady Sword in time. The only thing is managing to deploy the magic user, since the map is already almost full in ideal deployment:

DK Palla

DK Caeda

DK Sirius/Catria

Etzel

Feena

DK Minerva/the other DK of Sirius/Catria

DK Avatar

Malicia

Insert Bow user here (Jeorge, Gordin or Ryan) if you want an easier time, though it can count as free

Free

Idk, it could be possible but a pain in the rear to do.

Marth needs 1 more spd after Rainbow Pot to double Fire Dragons, this will help him get kills and (of course) aid the clear. The durability is an added bonus, though he already escaped being 2HKO'd by them, the Robe will ensure he's not 3HKO'd by 2 Fire Dragons + an Axe user though.

Next Chapter is a pain. I need to use 6 Pots to 5 turn.

Edited by Peekayell

i haven't checked out your stats yet but i don't think even i needed that many RP uses for chapter 12 ._.

I always did have trouble with the chapter. :p

I did it finally. 5 turned Chapter 12 and gave Marth a bunch of exp too. I have to redo since Etzel got a skl only level and I'm paranoid (Gharnef could kill the run if I can't blick him in one hit) but otherwise, got pretty nice levels.

Video will be up soon.

Edited by PKL

5 turns. I had a bit of trouble because I was exploring the possibility of a 5 turn with Darros recruited, it doesn't seem possible even with all the thinking outside the box I did. Darros would have to be in perfect range of marth's path (marth needs to land next to him while still full moving) and it is incredibly difficult to pull him the right way since he won't ever use a hand axe from the spot that's needed. If you recruit Darros, you're too far away for a 5 turn. Since you have to be in the fort by Turn 3 and not out of the fort to reach the throne in time for 5 turns. If Marth lands outside the fort, he spends 2 move on that one next turn, 1 move to reach the next, 2 to stand on the next fort and so he has 4 move left only, which isnt enough.

http://gyazo.com/3047af0d27ade0e3ad1764ae8c210335

This pic is for my own reference. Gharnef has 24 res confirmed, took that screen from one of my other runs in H2. Means Sage Etzel with 4 Spirit Dusts, Rainbow Pot and 2 mag levels will do the trick. I am less worried about Ryan getting Parthia with only 1 Arms Scroll use now since he's literally like 2 bow shots away from B bows. 1 other Arms Scroll has to go to Etzel for A tomes and Im planning on giving the other to Marth. I don't want to buy any if I don't have to, since my characters might need statboosters from the Loony shop. ( Marth's str looks particularly worrying ) Oh well, as long as Marth can 2 shot medeus its fine.

Wow...this is so dead. Started with 125 views and now has 10 views each vid. I guess asking why is futile since those viewers won't be around, maybe It''s too boring without music..

Wow...this is so dead. Started with 125 views and now has 10 views each vid. I guess asking why is futile since those viewers won't be around, maybe It''s too boring without music..

this section of the forum is dead, I doubt people come by and look through the DS game forums these days

It happens to FE13 playthroughs too though...I guess there's just not much interest in playthroughs. Considering not recording anymore and playing this for myself since 10 viewers or less doesn't warrant it.

It happens to FE13 playthroughs too though...I guess there's just not much interest in playthroughs. Considering not recording anymore and playing this for myself since 10 viewers or less doesn't warrant it.

do screenshots