New Forum Software

Jyosua

IPmobile view wont allow me to select pages of a thread.

(As in, in New Content? I can't select to view the first or last page)

Other than that it's pretty neat.

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm look past the many negatives and go for positive

More good music Some optimistic music I haven't heard for a while

hmm still one of my favorite songs Im just giving yall something to listen to ok

(yay it died down) hopefully we all won't be angry by tomorrow morn

Edited by Grimaslayer

When will the badges be shown back on normal users again? And also, what is the IPS Community suppose to be anyway, I never heard about that before?

And Wow, I just got in here right now and the forums section looks completely different.

Edited by King Marth 64

For now there's one thing I noticed, there's no button to see what previous names of users are. I don't know if that's intentional or not Not trying to complain about the new stuff or anything, just trying to help if I can.

Some of the new features are much smoother I can already tell, I don't really like the way quotes work now though.

alright just wanna note some functionality stuff in relation to the mobile version:

the navy blue box problem is gone now

if you are active at all on a mobile device logged into sf, the moment you do so it logs you out of sf on any other computers (possibly not other mobile devices but iunno). this was not the case previously.

ps I hate when people call me that just because my name is Ron.

Oh, I wasn't the only one who subconciously made that connection? Good. **sigh of relief**

...although I yield that, since I'm not completely familiar with the board's old functionality, this may not be what you're talking about; it may also be the case that this was fixed in the last hour and a half.

There was a clickable icon under people's avatars (on a post) in the old version (the one on the far right), which I'm presuming is what is being referred to.

There was a clickable icon under people's avatars (on a post) in the old version (the one on the far right), which I'm presuming is what is being referred to.

Ah.

That... would certainly have been a handy thing to have known before it was removed, wouldn't it have been? Then maybe I'd have some idea who half of you are~

Thank you for clarifying, at any rate.

Edited by Iridium

Are you talking about the display name history? Yeah, I'll re-add that function later.

Just as an FYI, the chat should be fixed now. I gotta get the calendar upgraded next.

I think I'm one of the few who actually prefers this new layout. ^^" It's a little wonky, but I like the clean, simple design. Thanks for upgrading the software Jyosua!

When you recreate the skins, could you leave all of Lucius' head in the new Blue Skies? It always bugs me that his head is cut off<33

I was pretty scared and I was like : "...Am I on the correct page?" and then helplessly went looking for the place where you change the theme...

This'll take some getting used to...

It does seem nice, though.

Thanks for the upgrade, Jyosua.

...I don't see why people are complaining, though.

After all, it is Jyosua who manages the site.

AND he says he did it for security reasons... so yeah.

I quite like it, personally.

I, like many other people apparently, just want the skins back.

But Jyosua said they should be back in about a week; and I can wait a week, so all's good.

:-)

scrolled through this topic, didn't see anyone else ask this:

Will we get our badge back? (or should I add Lute to my signature?)

(gone back to lurking the forest during the last year, got online after a week or so and was surprised with the change.)

My avatar stands out now noooooooooooooooo

New format will take some getting used to, but it does look pretty cool.

Edited by Baldrick

I actually hate the new format. When Nintendo Pipeline switched over to this I pretty much ragequit that forum and left it.

I won't be doing that here though, I like y'all too much.

Anyway, hello pips. Long time no see.

Also my avatar seems to have de-giffed itself. Yippee.

Edited by Frog

And in the user's profile wouldn't the comments be on Profile Feed (is that where the rest of the profile comments are)?

Edited by King Marth 64

I actually hate the new format. When Nintendo Pipeline switched over to this I pretty much ragequit that forum and left it.

I won't be doing that here though, I like y'all too much.

Anyway, hello pips. Long time no see.

Also my avatar seems to have de-giffed itself. Yippee.

Avatars apparently don't exist anymore ;~; There are only profile pics in the settings options, and profile pics don't like being gifs for some reason =< Which means no more Flareon gif, if I ever wanted to switch back ;A;