Guilty Pleasures

Elieson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I'll give Olivia Lethality because it's hilarious to watch her scream "DON'T STARE" as she does that over the top animation

Using Valkyrie!Severa.

She reminds me so much of Clarine it's not even funny.

I feel like Valkyrie Maribelle reminds me even more of Clarine, especially since they both started out as Troubadours.

I will gleefully overgrind at the first available opportunity.

I will gleefully abuse The Golden Pack at the first available opportunity.

I've been grinding for renown off of spotpass teams while I simultaneously level-grind my Xenologue units through every single class so I never have to grind those seventeen(when Katarina comes out) units never again. Hopefully I'll hit 99,999 renown by the time I've finished grinding.

I will gleefully farm for all of the DLC skills and class items at the first available opportunity.

Limit Breaker on EVERYONE.

I think that's it for all that I can remember.

Edited by Dai

Like everyone else, I abuse the hell out of The Golden Gaffe and EXPonential Growth. If I can minimize training effort and gold grinding, then to hell with everything else, I'm going to do that. And I see nothing wrong with it.

I've also reclassed my children units to the WEIRDEST classes. CASE IN POINT:

• Bow Knight Owain (Stahl as father)
  • Griffon Rider Severa (Avatar as father)
  • Great Knight Brady (Chrom as father)
  • Trickster Inigo (Vaike as father)
  • Paladin Yarne (Ricken as father)
  • Valkyrie Nah (Donnel as father)

Yeah, I have some weird setups. But it works.

Normal/Casual There. I said it. For some strange reason, I have a lot more fun playing Norma/Cas than the other difficulties. (My first run was Hard/Cas, I've done Lunatic/Cas). This is perhaps due to the fact the I like to "Armored Core"(*) my characters.... which takes tons of grinding, and Grinding is horrifically inefficient on any other difficulty (well, I could do this on Normal/Cla, but I'd rather not.)

[spoiler=*]Well, in Armored Core, one typically spends hours building, tweaking, and building mechs that they'll never use. In a sense, what I'm doing is simply building, tweaking and... tweaking characters, that I'll probably never use. I just have fun doing that.

i grind on lost bloodlines and the Smash brethren pack. though limit breaker is a good skill i will decide against using it to make the final chapter on lunatic harder than i would be with limit breaker