All or nothing

i have! quite a few times actually. though i have played A LOT of fire emblem. my most recent was Zihark in PoR. It was SWEET!

and i've had even more no stat ups. Nephenee got my most recent one in PoR. but she didnt really need it anyway...

I've had a few all ups...but yeah, lots more no ups...

my most recent no up was Jill in RD...a week before that, Volke in PoR had a no up on the first turn of a map, so I restarted...I think I did the right thing...

...I think Guy had my first no up, and Fiora my first all up...

i hate magic ups for nonmagic users. the only use it has is for Imbue. thats it

same with strength for magic users

and yeah i cant recall leveling up and not getting any stat ups in RD. I remember always getting something even if its just magic or strength for people who dont need it

i hate magic ups for nonmagic users. the only use it has is for Imbue. thats it

same with strength for magic users

and yeah i cant recall leveling up and not getting any stat ups in RD. I remember always getting something even if its just magic or strength for people who dont need it

I've gotten a ton of no ups, but no all ups.

At your first part: What about those magic card things?

At your second part: LOL, that's kinda stupid of you. Magic units need strength so that their "heavy" books don't weigh them down.

How do some books get higher weight than some weapons?

Also, in FE10, Weight was countered by Con again. Strength was a better idea though. Except my Soren in PoR got a reduction with everything but the 3 basic tomes and Elwind.

I've gotten a ton of no ups, but no all ups.

At your first part: What about those magic card things?

At your second part: LOL, that's kinda stupid of you. Magic units need strength so that their "heavy" books don't weigh them down.

i dont use those magic card things...

my main magic users usually come with enough str. anyway so they dont need the extra boost

In POR's fixed growth mode I've got loads of all-ups and even more no-ups. I played fixed mode every time because when I first beat the game I read a guide which (wrongly) stated that fixed mode was the normal growth mode.

Also, the in-game description states:

Fixed mode: "When leveling up, stats are improved acording to the unit's strengths."

Very misleading.

it feels like when i cap a few things, when i gain a level in battle, i always get like 1 or 2 things up. basically i have to up people at the base for anyone to cap more than 4 stats. anything about that?