Fire Emblem Awakening comes out in Europe today!

Have fun, Europeans. You guys have a lot of catching up to do, though. :P:

Don't worry.

We're very dedicated.

The only thing that stinks is,

that we still have to wait for all that spotpass and DLC content.

Are those colourful balls dropping into the square supposed to signify progress? I have no idea how long my dl has to go.

something like that, yeah. it's a pretty oblique and frustrating measure of download progress, though it's still a big improvement over the Wii eShop's download screen

Ahaha, that's great!

I hope all you guys 'n girls have a blast with the game, alright?

Just a heads up; it's super easy to overgrind and make the main story maps a joke, if that's a concern. Just keep it in mind, at least.

Oh wow, on my birthday and everything...but I live in the U.S. :P:

Still, have fun catching up you guys!

Catching up? I've already beaten TSON DLC months ago.</Japanese import>

Got it today anyway, though it's going to feel weird not having all the bonus box teams available and waiting for them again.

I'm trying my best not to brag, but I'm just too excited at the moment X D

I now have the retail copy, 3DS XL bundle, the limited edition artbook and the wallet.

Also I'm up to...

Chapter 13.

Yikes, I got Lyn as my first FE7 character; she's going to wipe out my team in seconds : P

Edited by VincentASM

I'm trying my best not to brag, but I'm just too excited at the moment X D

I now have the retail copy, 3DS XL bundle, the limited edition artbook and the wallet.

Also I'm up to...

Chapter 13.

Yikes, I got Lyn as my first FE7 character; she's going to wipe out my team in seconds : P

If I may ask, did you get the game today? Because I do find it a bit difficult to imagine that there are enough hours in the day in order to get that far. Especially up to now.

Edited by BrightBow

Have fun Europe, its been a long time coming, but now everyone can enjoy this wonderful game (just gotta wait for the aussies tomorrow). Good luck, marry your special favorite character, enjoy your curb stomping children, and watch out for those counter warriors! :)

In my case, I still have to learn for a test next week. Until then, a new game is out of the question.

But I am still not done playing Tear Ring Saga anyway, so it's no big sacrifice for now anyway.

Edited by BrightBow

Are those colourful balls dropping into the square supposed to signify progress? I have no idea how long my dl has to go.

Yeah but I wish there was a sign of how much progress you gained.

What languages are in the EU version, or are they multiple versions?

Regarding eShop progress: You can see along the outer edges of the box that it "fills up" as blocks are dropped in. Obviously not as each block or set of blocks; it goes at its own pace as the download progresses. ...Unless the NA eShop is different from the EU version?