Mantle

A certain "source" who has a habit of spoiling things for people went and told me that a number of enemies in the Tower of Guidance have an ability called Mantle which works similar to Nihil as well as negating damage from "weapons not blessed by Yune" as he said. I'm about to start the Endgame and I'm curious as to what skills don't get negated by Nihil and Mantle. I heard Resolve isn't affected, but mastery skills are, so I have my doubts as to what would and wouldn't work.

Mantle: Negates damage from non-Yune blessed weapons, each turn user recovers HP equal to Luck, + Nihil and Fortune

Nihil: Negates enemy's combat-related skills, i.e. Resolve is also affected

Fortune: Negates enemy's critical attacks

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe10/skill.html

EDIT: 'A number of enemies' is limited to the final three bosses, by the way.

Edited by Night

I just wanted to be sure because "combat-related skills" seemed a bit vague to me. I assumed that Resolve wasn't "combat-related" since it goes off in response specifically to low health. I take it that Wrath gets negated too?

I just wanted to be sure because "combat-related skills" seemed a bit vague to me. I assumed that Resolve wasn't "combat-related" since it goes off in response specifically to low health. I take it that Wrath gets negated too?

Yes.