Guess what guys?

Ercdouken

Can't hate my daughter.

She's one of the few characters I wanted to be my child. Owain, Inigo, and Noire are up there too. Plus Miku Severa...just had to once.

Yeah, Severa's great. I dunno why so many people hate her; she makes me laugh because I find tsunderes funny. They have hidden layers to them that other characters don't typically seem to have; and they tend to be really sweet once you get to know them. I know, because I have a couple of friends like her IRL.

Severa sucks. >_>

Her personality is really the only thing that sucks about her, to be perfectly honest. I hate her little guts but i use her anyway because she can be a total murder machine. Her design is cute when shes not scowling too. Dat hair. I would be totally fine with her if she wasnt so hard up on the tsun!

Her personality is really the only thing that sucks about her, to be perfectly honest. I hate her little guts but i use her anyway because she can be a total murder machine. Her design is cute when shes not scowling too. Dat hair. I would be totally fine with her if she wasnt so hard up on the tsun!

Seconding this. I just can't stand her personality. :P

Gregor!Severa is literally my favorite unit in the entire game. Miriel is my favorite waifu though