FOR THE LOVE OF NAYRU

Junkhead

A little bit of context:

Err, so some of you might know this is my first FE13 run (currently on Ch.11), and before even starting, I've had some battle nun fetish for now, and my goal was to get Liz to fight and use axes and be awesome.

WELL

IS REALLY DID IT

13171-1941673376.jpg

MY DREAM UNIT

HOLY CRAP HOW COULD THERE BE SOMETHING SO AWESOME ALL IN ONE GAME ;A;

...And just when I thought a battle nun was the coolest thing ever. Then they give me LIBRA.

Can't...stop...fangirling...

EDIT: Help me get him a good wife. So far, I've been pairing him up with Liz because they're both Battle Monks and because it's arguably the best option I have so far.

Edited by Walpurgisnacht

OMG WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

USE HIM

...Wait, since when do I shove my fangirlness up someone else's throat- Guess I never did fangirl about many things...huh.

I just have a thing for that class, and now Libra. O3o

Libra has always been a meh unit for me. I never used her and he always just ends up sitting at the bottom of the unit list by endgame. I never liked pre-promotes. Other than Say'ri who's always on my StreetPass Team even though she has limited options for re-classing.

Huh, so I wasn't just seeing things when I saw a blonde Noire...and yes, she does look kind of nice. But uh- Sorry to burst your bubble, but I haven't been using Tharja ever since I got her, and neither do I plan to. I don't like the mages very much so far, but I admit her durability is kind of sexy.

LibraxSerge, anyone?

Tharja Tharja THARJA. Tharja/Libra OTP. This support is the best, and Noire with blonde hair is BEAUTIFUL.

I always found Female MU x Tharja to be the most amusing

because she's still attracted to/obsessed with MU even when she's female

and A Rank Support is still date rape

I always found Female MU x Tharja to be the most amusing

because she's still attracted to/obsessed with MU even when she's female

and A Rank Support is still date rape

Date rape = baaaaad D8 I never liked Tharja/My Unit.

But shouldn't Noire's hair be black? Stahl X Noire gives a greyish black and has the cutest moments~

Nooo, Owain and Severa should have black hair. oAo Or is it because her name means "black" that she should have black hair?

Oh gods, Libra love makes me SMILEY happy. I love him and my next lady Avatar WILL marry him. I know its weird because i planned on having an Avatar marry Libra, but i just didnt get around to it yet.

Thing is about Libra. I use him all day erryday. While his stats are very balanced and so are his growths, he doesnt excel much in anything really. That is unless you reclass him. He makes a very fair Dread Fighter i found.

As for a good lady for him, i found Tharja and Lissa to be pretty good matches. Maribelle isnt a bad one either.

LibraxSerge, anyone?

Libra/Cherche is the current pairing i have in this run. Its not a bad one.

Edited by Virion

I paired my Libra up with Olivia; the supports are cute, and Inigo comes out with Renewal and Galeforce. Plus he has a perfect excuse as to why he's so handsome; his father was just as beautiful as his mother.

Noire will always have Blonde hair on my file. It just matches her the most.

OT: There were a couple of files I had where Libra had no pair and Gregor was the last one paired instead. I've never paired Libra with anyone that wasn't just leftover. That one leftover being Panne most of the time. lol beastiality

Edited by Rawr

Glad to see you're one of those that appreciates the greatness that is fucking Battle Priest. Libra is #1

As far as a wife goes, I don't really know what to tell you. I gave him Tharja in my file which is alright I guess, but there might be someone better for him.

Oh, another Libra fangirl! *throws confetti*

Tharja Tharja THARJA. Tharja/Libra OTP. This support is the best, and Noire with blonde hair is BEAUTIFUL.

Hell naw! :Kappa:

Personally I would go with Libra/Sully or Libra/Maribelle.

EDIT: Libra/Cherche is pretty fine too. and Gerome is Char

whoops, didn't read the gender.

Edited by Pega-Pony Princess

MY DREAM UNIT

EDIT: Help me get him a good wife. So far, I've been pairing him up with Liz because they're both Battle Monks and because it's arguably the best option I have so far.

I believe this implies that you should be pairing your Avatar to Libra. Regardless of gender. /shot

Back to seriousness, I liked Libra's support with Panne and currently working on that pairing even though I have no intentions of using Yarne in the aftermath. But I'm just playing cupid to cute supports. I say ship whatever you feel most comfortable with!