A sad realization...

So I've been thinking this, and I hope to ask you all the same.

We've been getting new DLC every Thursday since the game came out, sometimes twice in one week. What happens when we catch up with Japan? Will we succumb to monthly DLC? What happens?! I must know!

Not really. Just because you've run out of DLC, doesn't mean that you've run out of ways to play Awakening. I mean, heck. There is quite literally an infinite amount of ways in which you can play this game.

I still play FE7 occasionally, and last year, my friend any I were both playing FE8 for a while.

So I'll still play FE13, it just won't be non-stop.

Nor is it likely to have anything to do with the DLC; I don't see myself buying any of the new stuff, except probably TSON.

Then again, when I bought the game, I wasn't planning on buying any DLC at all.

I still finding myself going back and doing new runs on my FE7 cartridge that I got 7 years ago. With everything Awakening has, I don't think it's longevity will run out that soon. And even if it does, it isn't the games fault for lack of content, or whatever--it's Fire Emblem, every run is different.

I still finding myself going back and doing new runs on my FE7 cartridge that I got 7 years ago. With everything Awakening has, I don't think it's longevity will run out that soon. And even if it does, it isn't the games fault for lack of content, or whatever--it's Fire Emblem, every run is different.

Every run is indeed different, but I find myself grinding the levels out with each playthrough.. I should really switch it up.

EDIT: It might help to say my play time is over 100 hours.

Edited by TrippTronix

Every run is indeed different, but I find myself grinding the levels out with each playthrough.. I should really switch it up.

EDIT: It might help to say my play time is over 100 hours.

I have over 235 hours, and that's just the first file alone, even though I've beaten the main story. I'm sure you can find something to do. =)