Fire Emblem: The Second Prince

Mercenary Mage

So I've been pondering whether or not should I write this story but my decision must be pretty clear considering I'm posting this. Anyways the Story's basic grounds will be based on Fire Emblem meaning, such things as Anima magic and all that are included but it will be on an entirely new continent with new places, people, and a new story. As I considered actually putting this out there I kind of planned a lot and even got around to making a shitty decent map.

Map:

storymap_zps4878dc4e.png

Characters:

King Eshen

The reigning ruler of Ignijo. His rule has been peaceful for the time if put next to his past father's and grandfather's but nowhere near perfect. He treats all four of his children as both his kin and his strongest generals. It was seventeen years ago when the King had an affair with the Queen's best friend and when he was given his third child and second prince. Because of this his relationship with his wife has been quite shaky for a while now.

Queen Nia

The wife of Eshen she holds a lot authority and presence. Underneath her beautiful looks she is actually a manipulative power hungry woman often planning on killing Eshen so that her son can ascend the throne and she can even have more power to her disposal. She utterly despises Vincent and planned the killing of Vincent's mother.

Prince Niarl

The first child of the King and the Queen, Niarl had been groomed to be a strong general of Ignjio and the effort has given fruitful results. His combat skill surpass most if not all the previous generals and he's only turned twenty-two this year. He rides upon one of the finest Wyverns of the Wasteland paradise and cleaves enemies with his special axe Perun. He leads the main army.

Niarl's only less capable attribute is his ability to lead as most people would prefer that his younger half-brother take the throne. Making him despise said brother.

Princess Esther

The second child of the King and the Queen, Esther has already been known as a prized jewel to Ignjio. Her gorgeous features only hide her deadly skill with the blade. Despite her nice personality towards her siblings she also has chosen to despise her younger half-brother along with Niarl. When sent on missions Esther wields the family blade Kladnets. She leads the special task force

Prince Vincent

The first child of the King and the Queen's best friend, despite being a bastard prince, Vincent has been welcomed into the family by only two members his father and his younger sister. His mother was assassinated by none other then Esther (with orders from the Queen) but Vincent hasn't learned about it yet. Vincent's skills match that of his older siblings despite one being 22 and the other 20 while he is 18. Vincent is supposed to be given a Wyvern for quite a while but Niarl has been in his way for quite a while so he uses his forged lance Brionac on foot. Vincent leads his own smaller loyal platoon.

Princess Arvena

The youngest princess she is quite favored for her cheery personality and her welcoming gestures. She is closes to her older sibling Vincent then Niarl and Esther. Only being sixteen she doesn't have an army unit of her own but instead three retainers and often accompanies Vincent. She is adept in magic as she was fascinated in it at a young age and is known to be a prodigy as she perfected her own personal tome Vajra.

First chapter will be out in a bit.

You know, I might be interested in reading this!

And I also have an FE fic that takes place in a new continent and has a cast of new characters (though a few characters from the Tellius games still show up). And even made a map. So I'm glad I'm not the only person to do so. ^^