NA DLC available (Scramble Pack available)

Everybody view Nowi and Tharja's conversations, I'm dying right now!

Tharja's "boingy bits" XD Lmfao

^ That sounds... XD

Is there a list somewhere of all the characters that can speak to each other? Or is it just people that already have regular supports? I think I read that some people without supports could talk, but that might be in Summer/Spa Scramble.

Cool, thanks!

It's all the people who support the others of the same gender excluding MU. The only exception is Tiki and Nowi.

Everybody view Nowi and Tharja's conversations, I'm dying right now!

Tharja's "boingy bits" XD Lmfao

Oh man. XD I have the feeling this conversation alone could bump the game up a rating.

Wait where does it actually say that SMs get Yukatas, War C/Ms get party hate and Sorcs get swimsuits? I mean Chrom can't access any of those and he gets something

If I'm not mistaken, the battle sprites get yukatas/party hats/swimsuits.

Gaius, Chrom, Sariya Tharja (lol I keep on typing the Japanese names... >_<), and Cordelia get swimsuits, too, but only in CGs, I think.

Same goes with Inigo, Severa, Lucina, and Owain in Hot Spring Scramble.

-cough- Chrom and Lucina should have gotten party hats -cough-

But oh my god. So many conversations. I'll be spending half my time just trying to read all of them while also trying to get ready for Future of Despair (horribly underlevelled non-MU and Chrom parents mean the FoD kids will be screwed if I don't try to fix it)

Something was wrong with Stahl in the Harvest Scramble. Talking with Donnel about love life with words that shouldn't be coming to his mouth. Oh and Kellam become a stalker for Donnel... And that Chrom and Frederick converstation in the beginning...

Are they making fun of these type of relations or encouraging it!? :sweatdrop:

-cough- Chrom and Lucina should have gotten party hats -cough-

But oh my god. So many conversations. I'll be spending half my time just trying to read all of them while also trying to get ready for Future of Despair (horribly underlevelled non-MU and Chrom parents mean the FoD kids will be screwed if I don't try to fix it)

hey now, Lucina can get a party hat if female Avatar, Sumia, or Maribelle is her mother

I found a glitch in the Roster Rescue DLC map. When I tried fighting a risen with Inigo, there was a glitch where he was about to say something, but the text box was all distorted and Inigo's portrait was fully shown in front of the textbox (like when characters are about to talk before the textbox appears.).

Sorry if I don't have any images to prove it. I finished the map just now and the Harvest Scramble.

yeah, i got it too

Something was wrong with Stahl in the Harvest Scramble. Talking with Donnel about love life with words that shouldn't be coming to his mouth. Oh and Kellam become a stalker for Donnel... And that Chrom and Frederick converstation in the beginning...

Are they making fun of these type of relations or encouraging it!? :sweatdrop:

I was believe Stahl was trying to pull off a country accent like Donny's (according to Olivia though, he should never do impersonations. Ever.) They share the same voice actor, so maybe the localization was making a voice acting gag to boot. Donnel offering to dress up and dance with him was hilariously cute.

Lon'qu and Gregor had a nice one. It's funny/fitting that Lon'qu hates mead and drinking when it's Basilio's favorite and Flavia's a party animal. Also, deftest vegetable peeler.