Pairings You Wish Existed

Z3R0

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kjelle/Severa is probably one-sided. Besides, Severa is still mine.

To which side? Severa complimented Kjelle's body, and Kjelle pretty much admitted she had a crush on Severa in Harvest of Bonds.

Flavia x Basilio

Emmeryn x Gangrel

Gangrel x Aversa

Lon'qu x Say'ri

Priam x Lissa (Owain would be a very very very happy guy witha famous dad lol)

:blink:

Edited by SniperGYS

Sumiaxevery guy that can marry someone not MU.

I have no idea why they didn't do this.

This. There was no reason for Sumia's supports to be as limited as Chrom's. Chrom is understandable, though it wouldn't have hurt to add Cordelia to his list.

I remember my crack-ish imagination back then

As far as min maxing is concerned:

- Sully X Cordelia

This pairing is PRO. This is like.... Combining ALL 3 of Severa's ideal father and put them into one.

- Basilio X Flavia

One more child is welcome. +3 speed is hax. He gets Armthrift and Berserker. Hell yes

I'd have liked VaikexSumia, if only because

1) Vaike is a pretty great dad for a daughter since he'll pass the Mercenary line to a girl

2) Cynthia'd actually have a good Strength mod (without tanking her speed, like Frederick does)

3) Blonde Cynthia, c'mon you guys could totally imagine it

My Unit x Spotpass/DLC characters

I would totally go FeMU for all of my playthroughs just to marry DLC Ephraim. It's one thing to have Walhart!Morgan, but it's Ephraim!Morgan that is almost invincible.

BasilioxFlavia - Seriously. They NEED to marry, even though they don't have a kid.

SumiaxStahl - I'd love to see the pie-baking flower girl with the ridiculously average glutton. Also, they would make a good Falcoknight Cynthia, at least.

CordeliaxChrom - They have to.

I appreciate the lack of a Chrom x Cordelia support because, In a game where most characters can marry nearly anyone they want, even if it doesn't make any sense, it was refreshing to see a pairing that wants to happen, at least from one side, but will never happen. Unrequited love is a very, very real thing!

It would have been nice to see more pairings for Say'ri other than the avatar. She's supposed to be a major character, at least during the Walhart arc, but her strong lack of supports really made her feel disconnected from everyone. She may as well have never even been there. Likewise, more Anna supports would have been nice. She could have had an Anna Jr. as her daughter!

Edited by Timid Taguel

Say'ri seriously needed a child. Another daughter would've been ideal, but a son would also have been pretty decent (Myrm access and Galeforce? Not bad!). A Flavia son also would've been great, even if it makes no temporal sense and even if Basilio were the only option.

Also Say'ri should've like... had a support with Yen'fay. I mean... what? I know there's stuff in the Bonds/Scramble maps but without them that's a bizarrely abrupt relationship given how it starts. Walhart/Chrom and Walhart/Emmeryn seriously needed to happen too.

But I think the one that makes the most sense is Anna having a second Anna. Of the base classes, no one is a Cavalier, Thief, Fighter or Barbarian by default (except Morgan depending). A Flavia kid could handle Fighter or Barb, Say'ri could have a son that starts as a Cavalier for whatever reason (mounted samurai?), and Anna Jr. could be a Thief. Would've worked out perfectly. I guess there's also no second gen Dark Mage or Troubador either, but I'm at a loss as to who those could apply to (except maybe Emm having a Troubador daughter).

It always annoyed me that there were two Second Gen Mercenaries (Inigo and Severa), while classes like Fighter, Cavalier, Thief, and Dark Mage had no Second Gen representation. Severa should have been a Cavalier because that would have made her the ultimate hipster. Her reasoning for being a Mercenary was that she didn't want to be like Cordelia. Cordelia uses a horse with whings. Severa could have just used a horse without wings. Hilarity!

Anna's kid could have been the Thief or a Troubador to make her more different from her mother, Say'ri's kid could have been a Fighter (think of it like a samuari kid using an axe), or anything really!

FeAvatar/one of the girls x Male Manakete

Mostly because I wanted to see both a (marriageable) Male manakete in this series that doesn't look as old as rocks and a Male Manakete Morgan.

And I also want BasilioxFlavia. And equal numbers of male and female characters so that we can have everyone married and of course extra children to be had by the women who for some reason don't have a child like the rest of them. And maybe the men could have children attached to them as well so that there can be more siblings in a family other than Chrom's or Male Avatar's......imagine the possibilities with all those pairing/sibling combinations......they better make these changes for FE14...

I also think it would've been neater if some of the other guys besides Chrom, at least Frederick, had their own default kids. Frederick could've had a daughter or son that followed in his footsteps to be Lucina's (and whoever her sibling is) most trusted and closest retainer in the same way Frederick is Chrom's.

Donnel could've had a kid to inherit his farm after him too. And Lon'qu just cause. lol

But oh well... I created a daughter for Frederick myself. :3

I think if we had FE6 or FE10's number of characters but without the totally useless and craptacular stats and availability (because no one in this game is unusable thanks to grinding) it would equal the number of people we'd have if every first gen character had a child (including men). It would be daunting.....but so awesome at the same time! All that customization and those extra supports.... :0

Chrom x Cordelia

Just imagine the flag and the amount of supports that would have to be rewritten because of that unrequited love being changed to requited

Sorry, Chrom x Generic Village Girl = Canon.

GG Tiamo/Cordelia.

Get OVER it people.

In fact, what they SHOULD have done was let them support up to an A, just like Liz/Lissa as Chrom's sibling.

And yet she could never get an S. Now THAT would adding salt to the wound. :D

MU/Guest MU....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lolololololol.giflolololololol.giflolololololol.giflolololololol.gif

(Not making fun of you, just... can't stop laughing...)

And I thought this was bad enough:

Kawaiinee.png

This is a friend's MU.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It's a pity that Spotpass characters can't pair, or I'd do horrible things like Elincia x Trabant. Tee-hee~!

Instead, I shall forever wonder what would happen if Yarne and Nah had a kid. :P: