A Strategy For Any Difficulty (with DLC)

Redredc

I have a strategy that will work for anyone who has DLC, on any difficulty.

First, you add your avatar into the avatar logbook, with full stats, and any skills you want him to be equipped with. This should be done on easy, or hard, so that you don't have too much trouble.

Second, start a game on the difficulty that you cannot complete (e.g. Lunatic). Spam Frederick paired up with Chrom, until you have completed chapter 4, so that you will unlock the Outrealm Gate.

Third, grind the Golden Gaffe, until you have enough money to buy the avatar from Step 1. Now use this avatar as much as you want.

Notes: The more full-stat avatars you have, the better. You can keep grinding the golden gaffe, to buy up to 20 avatars at once.

If you have Rouges and Redeemers 3, you can equip Limit Breaker. You should consider equipping this on your avatar(s).

If you have 99,999 Renown, you can sell the Supreme Emblem for 99,999G, and your Bullion (L) for 10,000G, and (probably) buy an avatar before completing chapter 4.

These avatars cannot have support conversations, so unfortunately, the support boosts won't increase.

You can use the EXPonential Growth, in order to get lots of experience, but I recommend you wait until completing chapter 16 (or paralogue 16) so that you can buy Master Seals, and Second Seals.

I hope this information helps!

Edited by Redredc

And then Future of Despair 3 Lunatic+ has counter. And they will kill suicide into you just to troll you. gg.

Galeforce/Rescue staves/etc.

NEXT

And then Future of Despair 3 Lunatic+ has counter. And they will kill suicide into you just to troll you. gg.

hey, hurry up and beat TSON (or whatever the English name is, Apothesomething?) you can tell me how easy the harder route is

Edited by shadykid

hey, hurry up and beat TSON (or whatever the English name is, Apothesomething?) you can tell me how easy the harder route is

what if he did o.o

I dunno in all actuality, but just assuming, considering Japan has all DLCs out.

Edited by Cordelia

Not doing that until I get all the 1st gen learned all their skills and have A supports with everyone.

pfft, aside from Avatar that doesn't take long :P:

I kind of have... you know... two copies of the game.

And the capped internal level to 8 exp per kill (16 exp with paragon) is kinda hindering me.

I don't want to spend an entire day just grinding.

Supports however are easier considering how the Beach Bonds DLC makes that a breeze.