Your maximum damage output

Mine would be 345.

Let's see... Robin has 53 Magic attacking a Wyvern Lord with a 15 mt Rexcalibur coupled with a Ignis(53 Strength after pairing up with Chrom) critical.

(89(damage) + 26(from Ignis) ) *3 = 345

Would have been higher had I paired him with a unit that gave Magic boosts but Chrom was his partner and we all know how amazing Chrom's magic stat is.

Edited by MagicLugh

My record would have to be 354 damage. I forgot some of the details but it was a General (I think?) Walhart with capped str, limit breaker+aggressor+all stats +2 and a forged blessed lance on an Entombed. It was the most beautiful critical hit I have ever witnessed.

I might try to top that some day.

MirielxRicken Laurent!Morgan(+Mag) with Limit Breaker, Vengeance, Tomefaire, Aggressor, and Allstats+2, with Rally Spectrum/Magic/Heart, Special Dance, Birthday Boost, Tiki's Tear, Kris' Confect, paired with his wife (a Sage), critting with a Book of Naga against a low-level Wyvern Rider with 1 HP.

624 damage.

(But really my best is ~207 with an Ignis Critical =_=;)

Edited by 47948201

MirielxRicken Laurent!Morgan(+Mag) with Limit Breaker, Vengeance, Tomefaire, Aggressor, and Allstats+2, with Rally Spectrum/Magic/Heart, Special Dance, Birthday Boost, Tiki's Tear, Kris' Confect, paired with his wife (a Sage), critting with a Book of Naga against a low-level Wyvern Rider with 1 HP.

624 damage.

(But really my best is ~207 with an Ignis Critical =_=;)

How could vengeance help you against a "low level" enemy? Mag+2 superior Edited by Elieson

You enter the map with him as a Mage(Avatar has Defense flaw), unequip him and trap a Wyvern Rider, let him tank some hits, then Promote him to Sage (the game remembers his capped Sage stats), then save and have fun.

Edited by 47948201

Who gives a fuck about how to do it anyway, max damage is cool to theory.

Most I've seen was around 270 with Vaike against some random loser enemy for fun

Max damage is achievable with Warrior on Warrior support, attacking like Florina and her base 3 defense with I think nidhogg, all rallies and item/dance based Str bonuses and Ignis

Somewhere around 720

Max damage is achievable with Warrior on Warrior support, attacking like Florina and her base 3 defense with I think nidhogg, all rallies and item/dance based Str bonuses and Ignis

Somewhere around 720

Berserker gives more strength with pair up..

Oooh I really like that idea, so from VaikexCherche Gerome!Morgan with Parthia, Bowfaire, Allstats+2, Aggressor, Limit Breaker, Vengeance (1/90HP again), birthday, Tiki's Tear/Kris'Confect, Paired with a Berserker of your choice, rallied and danced up and critting Florina...

636 damage. So you can break 600, woo!

I dunno why you keep suggesting Ignis. Sure it's easier, but you're only getting 19 extra damage from that as opposed to 44.

EDIT: Wait, maybe subtract a bit if you can't stack Tiki's Tear and Kris' Confect, which would make more sense. But that's still over 600!

EDIT2: UNLESS I counted Limit Break twice AGAIN, which I probably did. So never mind T_T
(Why am I over here doing math I suck at math)

Edited by 47948201

Theoretical Max:

Vaike!Gerome!Morgan:

Warrior

Limit Breaker

Aggressor

Vengeance

Bowfaire

Any 1 of [sTR+2/All+2/HP+5] (All+2 will be used, but these all do the same for max damage)

Base STR with Limit Breaker: 69

Buffs: +2 (All+2), +5 (Bowfaire), +10 (Rallies), +10 (Pair Up, A-rank, Warrior/Zerker), +2 (Tonics), +4 (Barracks Surge), +2 (Special Dance): +35 STR

Buffed STR: 104

Parthia: 19 MT. Target Peg Knight (EFFECTIVE): 57

Base ATK: 161

Aggressor: 171

Vengeance Proc:42

HP: 1/85 (HP increased by Tonic)

Weapon Rank Bonus: 2

Final ATK: 215

Base DEF of Peg Knight: 4

Base Damage: 211

Critical: 633

..My personal best is 309. Genis... you monster.

Edited by Airship Canon

321 dmg, with an Excalibur crit on Minerva (LB3) from a Limit Broken Soren with Tomefaire, and I forget what else I had done. I'm sure I could do more, but I'm too lazy.

Ricken!Laurent!Morgan paired with A rank Laurent. Wielding Valflame. Agressor, Limit Break, Tomefaire, Ignis, Allstats+2. All rallies applied.

66+9+5+5+2+10+16+10

118 Magic damage.

STR Stat with bonuses: 60

so 148 with ignis proc.

0 res entombed on harvest DLC.

Crit.

444 damage in 1 hit.

GG lol.

edit: forgot the +2 from A rank tomes so +6

450 is the max.

Edited by someonewhodied

Damn, I feel ridicoulous now ^^' The best I did was like... what, 175 or something like that ? Once with Avatar!Lucina (with capped Str, Sword Expert, +Mag -Def) and a critical with Parallel Falchion, and once when crt with Chrom!Morgan and Ignis.