On starting FE6 for first time; thoughts on characters with FE7 ties

Hi there! Some of you may remember I was on a 'play every fire emblem game' run a while back. I finished the SNES era, and well, I had to take a break as my wedding was getting close and I had to work on you know, planning that. Then I got sick, was in an accident...pretty much life kicked me around a bit. Still, after a long time away, I am resuming my run. I played FE7 (Blazing sword) to get me back into the swing of things, having beaten than game to death many a time before. I also wanted to refresh my memory for when I now play this game, I can see all the hints for FE7.

But one thing I am noticing as I begin looking into this, is that there are some 'subtle' references, without being blatant. It's never clearly stated who Roy's mother is, for example. I would love to build a team around the kids of my old favorites, and would love to know what details we do KNOW, and what is speculated. I can't find this information at the moment, though I could have SWORN I had seen something like this on the site before. Did I imagine this? Am I going crazy? If anyone can shed some light on this, I would be most appreciative!

As far as I know, the only 100% official relatives between 7 and 6 are...

Eliwood is Roy's dad (the mother is unnamed, Ninian and Lyn seem to be popular with fans)

Hector is Lilina's dad (mother unnamed, Lyn and Florina seem to be popular)

Pent/Louise are Clarine/Kent's parents

Canas is Hugh's dad and Niime's son

Karla/Bartre are Fir's parents and Karel is her uncle

Hawkeye is Igrene's dad

Geitz is Geese's brother

And these are taken as fact though I think not 100% confirmed in-game...

Nino is Raigh/Lugh's mom (dad unnamed, Jaffar seems to be popular)

Rebecca is Wolt's mom (dad unnamed, Wil and Lowen seem to be popular)

Rath is Sue's dad and Dayan's son (mom unnamed, Lyn seems to be popular)

Edited by Owain Dark

While not explicitly named, Nino and Rebecca are in fact the mothers of Lugh/Raigh and Wolt respectively (Nino having twin boys in her paired endings and Rebecca having a green-haired son skilled in archery). And Rath was named as Dayan's son in his support with Guy at the very least.

Other than that, I don't think there are any other relatives among the playable cast.