Gangrel's Text Error

Redredc

I'm not sure if this has already been done on a different forum, but if so, I'm sorry. But anyhow, If you go to Chapter 9, and hit "View map" (You MUST hit "View Map", or else he won't show up) in the preparations menu, go to Gangrel, and hit his name's description (Touch "Gangrel" on the touch screen). It will say that he is the "Former" king of Plegia. But if you go to Chapter 11, and hit his name's description, it will say that he is the mad king of Plegia. My friend tried this on his game, and he said that the same thing happened.

If it's the same description as his PC self, then I don't think it's a localization error, unless they mixed up the command triggers for displaying text and such.

Does this happens in the Japanese version as well? It could might as well be that someone screwed up and programmed his PC self to load up for the map instead of the boss one. Say, does his stats match his Ch11 Boss self, Paralogue 18 self, or are completely different?

Does this happens in the Japanese version as well? It could might as well be that someone screwed up and programmed his PC self to load up for the map instead of the boss one. Say, does his stats match his Ch11 Boss self, Paralogue 18 self, or are completely different?

In this case, he has the same stats and items he'll have in chapter 11.

I'm not sure if this has already been done on a different forum, but if so, I'm sorry. But anyhow, If you go to Chapter 9, and hit "View map" (You MUST hit "View Map", or else he won't show up) in the preparations menu, go to Gangrel, and hit his name's description (Touch "Gangrel" on the touch screen). It will say that he is the "Former" king of Plegia. But if you go to Chapter 11, and hit his name's description, it will say that he is the mad king of Plegia. My friend tried this on his game, and he said that the same thing happened.

Also, this is the case even before you get his Paralogue Map, as I confirmed for myself upon hearing it for the first time. (AKA you can be spoiled on the fact that he may be encountered again, after his supposed "death" on the battlefield.)

Which also means that the PAL version has the very same error.

Which makes me wonder...