Fanservice in the Summer Scramble?

dnzrx

It seems we had quite the fanservice in the Autumn Scramble, especially with Nowi and Tharja's Conversation.

Which conversations should we look out for good laughs at their fanservice?

Any of the Avatar/Spouse convos; those are gonna be hilarious because of the swimsuit CGs. I know I can't WAIT to see Chrom's.... XD

Any of the Avatar/Spouse convos; those are gonna be hilarious because of the swimsuit CGs. I know I can't WAIT to see Chrom's.... XD

any?

only 4 characters have the swimsuit CG

Edited by shadykid

I like that one where Lucy is wearing a kimono. It's so cute. x)

That's not in the Summer Scramble, Soul.

And it's a friggin yukata, get it right.

Edited by shadowofchaos

You mean you only see the CG if you're married to them? D:

Speaking of, are all four Summer fanservice scenes viewable regardless of the Avatar's gender? My current run is with FeMU, so can I see Tharja's and Cordelia's, too?

That's not in the Summer Scramble, Soul.

And it's a friggin yukata, get it right.

But I never sait it was. I just pointed out how I find her cute really cute with it.

Speaking of, are all four Summer fanservice scenes viewable regardless of the Avatar's gender? My current run is with FeMU, so can I see Tharja's and Cordelia's, too?

All you have to do is put the characters on the indicated square at the beginning of the chapter.

By the way, the DLC conversations page says that the conversations "differ slightly" if you are married to the character (or if the character is your child, but that doesn't apply to Summer Scramble). Does anybody know how exactly they vary? Is it just swapping <insert name here> for "dear" or are the changes actually more significant?

By the way, the DLC conversations page says that the conversations "differ slightly" if you are married to the character (or if the character is your child, but that doesn't apply to Summer Scramble). Does anybody know how exactly they vary? Is it just swapping <insert name here> for "dear" or are the changes actually more significant?

They added dialogue indicating that they were married and really care for each other and jazz.

Fanservice, yes indeed. I mean CG aside the sounds they put for their dressing dialogue is quite...descriptive.

[spoiler=Chrom]*Wriggle, jiggle* *Boink*

[spoiler=Gaius]*Wobble, bobble* *CRASH*

[spoiler=Cordelia]*Fwip, shwip* *Thwunk*

[spoiler=Tharja]*Bustle, rustle* *Sproing*

Over all I enjoyed the Avatar conversations. Shame that they can't get those with their spouses unless they're the four above. It would have been nice for other characters to get additional romantic talks with the Avatar. Aw well, at least for me I got one with Cordelia. Good enough for me. Now to wait for my special convo with Severa next week.

Lon'qu was right behind Gaius for the first gen males in popularity, so I'm a tad bit sad. He'd be red as a tomato and I'd laugh my ass off.

I wonder if the spouse conversations in the Hot Spring Scramble will be be just as nice... Time to go grind for Owain in my third file.

They added dialogue indicating that they were married and really care for each other and jazz.

Cordelia's second dialogue involved some romantic ambushes. I won't spoil more, but it's obvious that their conversation would differ a lot from the non-married conversation.

Cordelia's second dialogue involved some romantic ambushes. I won't spoil more, but it's obvious that their conversation would differ a lot from the non-married conversation.

Same with Tharja's one. The basis is the same for both of their convos.

Cordelia is collecting shells and is afraid that the Avatar will chastise her for goofing off when they need to battle.

Tharja wants the Avatar to rub oil on her.

The first convo for both versions are pretty much the same, but they drop in a line or two change if they are married. The second one gets a little more intimate if they're husband and wife, if not it's quite generic otherwise.

I wish there was more CGs man...Just four? What a tease!!

Also why did they cover up Tharja's rear?

Her uncanny valleys beg for reprieve!!

Also Frederick's derrier is unworthy.

Same with Tharja's one. The basis is the same for both of their convos.

Cordelia is collecting shells and is afraid that the Avatar will chastise her for goofing off when they need to battle.

Tharja wants the Avatar to rub oil on her.

The first convo for both versions are pretty much the same, but they drop in a line or two change if they are married. The second one gets a little more intimate if they're husband and wife, if not it's quite generic otherwise.

Hope this stuff is also the case for Hot Springs Scramble. Glad they actually changed this stuff. Thanks again for posting this.

Edited by HijackThis

Okay I /really/ think IS is stalking me now with Sully

This woman likes rabbits

I like rabbits

a lot

among like a bajillion more similarities

asdfdsjgsakjglajg the fuck IS