can't think of an adequate reaction combining the emotions of anger, disbelief, irritation, smugness and arrogance

maybe it's because my iq just halved reading your post

It makes the story line funnier. Example: Eliwood has always had a boy crush on Hector, Eliwood thinks about going straight for Lyn, and Captain Fargus almost converted Eliwood to being straight again. It's a little something special that we added to make the Let's Play funnier. We didn't plan on it, it just happened.

You should feel awful.

Because that's not funny, it's downright stupid.

tl;dr: ur gay. Like, more like 3GayLeaves. Scrub.

Get wrecked, kid

Edited by Doga

Less than a minute in, you're discussing dragon rape. Against my better judgement, I watched the whole thing.

tbh, it's pretty mediocre. The narration flubs make it look amatuerish, the pace is whoaslow, and I don't really feel in on the jokes at any time. I suppose it's aimed at people who haven't played the series.

It makes the story line funnier. Example: Eliwood has always had a boy crush on Hector, Eliwood thinks about going straight for Lyn, and Captain Fargus almost converted Eliwood to being straight again. It's a little something special that we added to make the Let's Play funnier. We didn't plan on it, it just happened.

This might possibly be relevant artwork to your endeavor then:

Usodesu.jpg

Lol, I always knew that would be a troll name for me. I like it. But in truth, we aren't making Eliwood gay because he hate him. He is actually becoming one of our greatest character. It's interesting to see how our opinions about Eliwood evolve through out the series.

No, I'm not calling you out because you hate Eliwood, I'm calling you out because you're going for a shallow sense of humor that would at most make a 15 year old laugh. Why is being a homosexual funny? Why not play the game? No one wants to listen to this crap.

I'll be honest, I didnt like it. First I stopped at Marcus is an exp hog because of my jagen bias but I then clicked again and kept watching. I got bored at around 4:50. Then I just ragequit at 5:30.

I don't think you're grasping it, man.

Why is someone being gay funny? Why do you see the need to add that? It's not part of the original game, so clearly it's your (or your cousin's) idea that you thought would be entertaining. It's not that Eliwood is a good or a bad character, it's a modification to a character done for the sake of some immature laughs.

Are you like 12?

So, this video is in HD, yet the game audio sounds hollow like it's being recorded from across the room. The video quality, while not being bad at all, also is kind of bad due to this weird brightness which makes everything look a bit washed out. Also, the aforementioned remarks about being immature and insensitive.