DLC now up

Oh god, I can't wait to see that Chrom x F Avatar convo, especially if it really is as sweet as everyone says! And Avatar is the only waifu of his that gets it! XD

I don't have a FeAvatarxChrom file, but I find the Male Avatar/Chrom bromance conversation to be particularly sweet.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I don't care what anyone says about Tharja. The conversation between Avatar and her when they're married is heartwarming.

That statement could start a waifu war ya know.

I still think she's a terrible mother. |D

So are you going to take that lying down?

Edited by shadowofchaos

For the record Tharja's curtain tent flap isn't as lol bad in-game as it is just in a picture (imo). But it definitely looks more risqué than the uncensored one, especially since she complains the swimsuit is riding up her butt XD

I'm wondering if this wasn't a genius move now knowing this localization team

That statement could start a waifu war ya know.

I still think she's a terrible mother. |D

So are you going to take that lying down?

Actually, my favorite waifu is Cherche, my beautiful badass. However, Tharja is a close second.

Actually, my favorite waifu is Cherche, my beautiful badass. However, Tharja is a close second.

I apologize for my previous statement. takeabow.gif

Bravo.

Damn, all my attempts to start a semblance of a waifu war has failed.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Bravo.

YOU LOSE...

Silly Rey

Bravo.

This is why I stay over at /vg/ more often.

This DLC actually was kinda neat, even though my first run was mostly for the Spotpass characters' enter battle quotes. Maybe later I'll look into the actual conversations. All I ended up seeing in the coversation category is Tharja/Cordelia and Virion/Gaius.

I have to agree that the censorship was lolbad. It makes it seem like she was more wearing a thong than an actual bikini. Probably wouldn't have been as bad if they had just put the effort in to make her wear a bikini with a full butt-covering-thing.

Chrom and FeMU 4 ever though... I burst into giggles while my inner grammar nazi sighed in disgust.

I have to agree that the censorship was lolbad. It makes it seem like she was more wearing a thong than an actual bikini. Probably wouldn't have been as bad if they had just put the effort in to make her wear a bikini with a full butt-covering-thing.

Chrom and FeMU 4 ever though... I burst into giggles while my inner grammar nazi sighed in disgust.

yeah I didn't know text speak existed in medieval times \o/

It probably became popular after Anna invented celltomes~

Was she responsible for spelltowers too, or just celltomes?

TharjaSummerofBondsCensoredCG.png

Pro photoshopping skills guys.

gg North America and Europe.

Censorship for censorship's sake.

This makes it look even worse lol. It looks like she pulled it down so much that it's showing her crack.

Care to explain? I'm really curious.

When Male Robin gets asked who he likes the most, he answers "Chrom" to which the girls take it... "like that".

With exaggerated reactions.

He then explains he likes him the most as a friend... as one who saved him... Robing would do anything for Chrom.

To which the whole crowd of girls breathed a sigh of relief.

And to which Robin asks again "Was it supposed to mean something else?"

And they answer "no, not at all!" while Robin is being the idiot male protagonist prevalent in anime cliche.

Edited by shadowofchaos

When Male Robin gets asked who he likes the most, he answers "Chrom" to which the girls take it... "like that".

With exaggerated reactions.

He then explains he likes him the most as a friend... as one who saved him... Robing would do anything for Chrom.

To which the whole crowd of girls breathed a sigh of relief.

And to which Robin asks again "Was it supposed to mean something else?"

And they answer "no, not at all!" while Robin is being the idiot male protagonist prevalent in anime cliche.

Aha. Thanks for clearing that up.

If anything, the curtain implies Tharja was wearing something much skimpier because you can see a tiny strap and some under cheek, but the Japanese CG didn't seem that skimpy to me considering what this DLC is all about. Still, the curtain did make me laugh that out of all the things to block, it's Tharja's butt, but Cordelia talking about her breastplate of lies is a-okay for DLC.

Edit: That said, the convo between married Chrom and female avatar is incredibly sweet. 100% worth the cost of this DLC.

I know! I don't even care for Tharja... didn't even bother checking their censorship. But Chrom and female Avatar as a couple has the sweetest conversation ever. <3

I guess it was kinda overdone by NoA... I had to check SF site for the original image and I have no idea why they had to censored that... I don't think anything was really revealed.

Oh god, I can't wait to see that Chrom x F Avatar convo, especially if it really is as sweet as everyone says! And Avatar is the only waifu of his that gets it! XD

Huh, really? or just because ... well, I dunno if he gets conversations with his other waifus in the DLC. Not that I wanna know either.

Again, totally agreeing because... that totally made the DLC map worth the price. Even with what you said in bold. Wish they did something like...proper text... Oh well, the whole conversation was so sweet.

All in all, I'm still satisfied with the new DLC. Even with the bad censorship that made it looked like Tharja was wearing something way worse, but I think the conversations made it up. At least for me.

Edited by Cordelia

Anyone can post the male RobinxChrom conversation?

Also kind of disappointed on that piece of the Drama CD info.... I expected them to have the balls to choose. I imagine that the CD also confirms ChromxSumia?

Anyone can post the male RobinxChrom conversation?

Also kind of disappointed on that piece of the Drama CD info.... I expected them to have the balls to choose. I imagine that the CD also confirms ChromxSumia?

It should be posted hopefully soon on the DLC conversation script soon...

and I sorta hope it doesn't confirm Chrom/Sumia, but... oh well? The drama CD info sorta...doesn't belong here.