MCR's GIMP creations

MCRrock3r

my point still stands i politely told you what i thought and u got all angry.

i still think you should look at tutorials to learn about flow and blending.

and they all look the same

The kakashi one is a bit overloaded

but in general, they are all very good.

i really like your works and i want to see you as a full-fledged pro, but it looks like I can't say something like i said, because SOME PEOPLE inmediately thinks that i'm hating works.

If i offended you, i'm sorry. Really

Zan: I NEVER SAID THAT THEY SUCKED JUST BECAUSE IT WAS GIMP. btw, forget about the sig i asked you for. You really didn't cared a thing of what i said in your gallery, though i really thought you were cool so forget it.

my point still stands i politely told you what i thought and u got all angry.

i still think you should look at tutorials to learn about flow and blending.

and they all look the same

not to be rude but, stop talking.

Thank you ^.^

your welcome

but it looks like I can't say something like i said, because SOME PEOPLE inmediately thinks that i'm hating works.

I was just saying that it's harder to make stuff that looks like this in GIMP than in PS, so it should be the other way around if you're gonna like it because of what it was made on. >_>

And MCR's just sensitive like that.

Zan: I NEVER SAID THAT THEY SUCKED JUST BECAUSE IT WAS GIMP. btw, forget about the sig i asked you for. You really didn't cared a thing of what i said in your gallery, though i really thought you were cool so forget it.

You... asked me for a sig?

And I'm not cool... because you requested something and I forgot about it?

When I have a life to focus on fixing and a girl I adore who comes before everything on the planet?

And when I lack any incentive or inspiration to make anything?

Wow, overreactions are a lot crazier nowadays than I remembered.

Edited by Zanryu

@Doom103: Because you're calling me a noob and you're not even good yourself.

@Legendary Drive A: Sorry, just the way you worded it made me think wrong. Sorry and thanks.

im not calling u a noob

and youve never seen my work

How do you know? I looked up earlier. You aren't even close to me.

yea lol keep thinking that

it takes big skill to plop a render on a pre made BG and lowering the opacity.

all i do is politely CnC your work and u flip out. not cool but ill let this go so we can start over. we ok

just dont worry ill not help u and dont reply to this because im not coming back here :) later

Edited by Doom103

just dont worry ill not help u and u keep sucking ok. good and dont reply to this because im not coming back here :) later

Get your fucking head out of your God damn ass. You've got nothing on MCR. Like, at all. You can partially erase stuff and lower opacity and fade it, and cover it with C4Ds and brushes, but that's nothing. He can blend stuff better than you, he makes it FLOW better than you, he has better colour schemes, more interesting renders, and more interesting themes.

Just back off and don't make yourself out to be better than you are.

all i do is politely CnC your work and u flip out. not cool but ill let this go so we can start over. we ok

just dont worry ill not help u and dont reply to this because im not coming back here :) later

Like I said before, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. You think you're all high and might because you can edit wallpapers and follow tutorials to make GENERIC looking signatures. You can't come in and politley tell a person who's been GFXing for two years that his stuff looks like begginers work dumbass. Sorry but I don't want to try again because you have no idea what you're even talking about. Good day sir.

chill out, everyone.

there's no way to know who's better than who. It all comes if you like your own art, and that's it.

geez

btw, MCR i leveled your Brawl card ^.^

Edited by Legendary Driver A