Recruitment ($) - Looking for FEXP users and HTML experts

MtlXMf

Hello,

I have recently started a project with FEXP. I am making most of the resources, but looking for people who might be able to assist me with the technical side of things. I am being funded for this project, and am looking to pay people who can work on a 'professional level.'

GOAL

To complete a game with 8 to 12 chapters/levels, a cast of 5 to 9 characters, and 1-2 modified 'features.' I have until August 31st 2013 to complete this project. I will be posting updates once the website is completed, and releasing the game free-to-play.

PAYMENT METHOD

This can be elaborated in PMs, as payment methods for each individual may vary (direct transfer, PayPal, etc.).

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE

- Website design with HTML/Java

or

- Scripting with Ruby/FEXP

or

- A portfolio of digital artwork (backdrops, and menu screens are a must.).

___

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me for more details.

MtlXMf - © Outcaster 2013

Edited by MtlXMf

I, as the main proponent of FEXP, am gonna tell you to consider giving this up. Something way better will be out fairly soon anyway, FEXP is hecka old news now.

If you want help, you need to show some pics and stuff before you go asking.

I'm assuming by the dollar signs in the topic that he's offering money, something I'm not unfamiliar with. If that's the case, his money is what will attract people.

I, as the main proponent of FEXP, am gonna tell you to consider giving this up. Something way better will be out fairly soon anyway, FEXP is hecka old news now.

Not to go off topic, But what would that be?

I'm assuming by the dollar signs in the topic that he's offering money, something I'm not unfamiliar with. If that's the case, his money is what will attract people.

I like you.

---

I am already being funded for this project, so 'dropping it' is not a viable option.

I'll PM you.