73 members have voted

1. 1. Which route should I take?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a new video of FE8MR but I am working on FE8MR. New video of it should be as soon as possible.

So, apparently "as soon as possible" when spoken by me actually means "like maybe in over a month"?

New manriklass is up.

Glad to see that you're back in it, Klok. I have a few questions:

1. Does this hack use the True Hit formulas where it averages two RNs, or does it only take one?

2. Did Marisa not get a new mug? You didn't put her out this chapter...

3. Will there be new palettes all around for the units? I noticed that Marisa and Tethys had green hair in their sprites last chapter, and Ewan did this chapter.

Glad to see that you're back in it, Klok. I have a few questions:

1. Does this hack use the True Hit formulas where it averages two RNs, or does it only take one?

2. Did Marisa not get a new mug? You didn't put her out this chapter...

3. Will there be new palettes all around for the units? I noticed that Marisa and Tethys had green hair in their sprites last chapter, and Ewan did this chapter.

1. It's default FE8.

2. She already has a new mug. Didn't you notice the black cavalier armor? It's subtle but it's been there since recruitment.

3. I can't do FE8 palettes. If someone else wants to help out with those, I'd appreciate it. To answer your question, ideally yes but at this rate, no.

New episode is up! (This reminds me that I started Manriklass last summer and now that it's summer again, I'm back to my fast uploading speeds again. It'll only last another week though, until my college summer quarter starts.)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I recorded the next chapter (Ch. 14), and I'll be uploading it tomorrow. I have to say though, this is possibly the worst, most poorly designed, awful boring chapter ever made in the history of anything. Especially that last forced hallway with no breakable walls or ANYTHING to let you get through it easily. Definitely the worst fire emblem chapter I've ever played in anything, period.

I'll upload the video tomorrow.

.... Huh. Well, since all the other monster classes have been used up to this point, I guess it isn't really too much of a surprise, in hindsight.

EDIT: Except Mauthe Doog, I don't think you've had one of those yet.

Edited by Might Gaine

.... Huh. Well, since all the other monster classes have been used up to this point, I guess it isn't really too much of a surprise, in hindsight.

EDIT: Except Mauthe Doog, I don't think you've had one of those yet.

Well, there are still the classes he doesn't have that aren't monster classes (to Klok already told you lol)