Klok Plays: FE8 ManRiklass Run

Ephraim or Eirika?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which route should I take?

I'd prefer an actual random one, too, but beggars can't be choosers! As long as you finish this and I get some sort of whack-ass Eirika I'll be perfectly okay.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56763ccf8ca9f15b93476afa48728e8b.png

Well, looks like you'll be getting something soon in any case~~

100 thumbs up and I'll go through and make the pallettes match the characters

If I hadn't been lazy you probably would have gotten something boring like Mage!Eirika. And seeing like 6 of the same class is kinda lame to me.

But... but that's part of the challenge! Getting too many of the same class would be annoying unless OP shamans and cavaliers and therefore increase the frustration and humor factor D=

Edited by Klok

Yes! She's so terrible sometimes, she deserves the shaft! If you know what I mean.

She spends too much time playing with the shaft of Ephraim's javelin even though she doesn't have a lance rank if you know what i mean but really tell me because i don't even know what i mean

omg

Male dancer

Just when I thought no reclass could outdo spider neimi, this happens. <333333333333333333

Ephraim always turns out amazing~

If I hadn't been lazy you probably would have gotten something boring like Mage!Eirika.

>Mage!Ephraim

you fucking troll

She spends too much time playing with the shaft of Ephraim's javelin even though she doesn't have a lance rank if you know what i mean but really tell me because i don't even know what i mean

No idea in the slightest what you could possibly be talking about :3

Edited by Klok

Relevant Update.

EDIT: My laptop monitor has just died, I no longer can do anything at the moment and my hands are a bit tied. I'm trying to fix it but no guarantees.

Edited by Klok

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of your units are really squishy lol...

I don't remember the enemies being this strong. Mercenaries with 13 speed? I thought that didn't happen until the middle of the game.

Wait, Neimi not doubling soldiers? Disgraceful! Isn't her con supposed to be high as a monster?

She did have a hand axe at one point which reduced her AS by 2, so that's a thing. Also prime made enemies tougher on hard mode so that I'd have to actually use strategy. I also usually arena abuse a lot so I'm not used to playing the game with weak characters xD

Also prime made enemies tougher on hard mode so that I'd have to actually use strategy.

Fun fact: I play tested on normal mode. Didn't look at hard mode even once.

Well in that case then you made them harder on normal mode and a LOT harder on hard mode xD

It's not a big deal anyway, the hack is still pretty beatable and I'm a pretty good FE player. JK I'm a total fucking noob at playing with no arena.

This run is pretty great. I especially like the palette recolors. I wish it was screenshotted like the original though instead of a video series, but it's still cool to watch. It's probably just me, though, since most people seem to prefer videos over screenshot-LPs.

I normally prefer screenshot LPs but seeing the reclasses in action with their custom colours is really great and I like the commentary. I can't wait for the next part, honestly!

Expect it on monday. Had a mini crisis with my english class so I gotta bust some work out on an assignment or I'll fail the class. I'll have one (or more!) chapters ready for next week now that finals are over :D

Edited by Klok

All right all right calm your tits, we've got the next chapter up a DAY early, no reason to start rubbing your thighs with a moist towellette. Just kidding, feel free.

Note that from now on, uploads will be coming a bit faster because finals are over. I'm looking forward to it :D

Don't you all love new FE8RR chapters? Also, this chapter came out AMAZINGLY good.

I have added a poll now, which route should I take for chapter 9 and onwards? I'm leaning towards one but I'll take either really, both lords are pretty great :D

Man, nobody's interested in this topic, that's for sure! Last post here unless someone else posts.

I think people will appreciate the choice I made for the route split.

Edited by ManriKlok