Klok Plays: FE8 ManRiklass Run

Ephraim or Eirika?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which route should I take?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have the next chapter up tomorrow, knock on wood. Right now I'm having issues irl with the fact that I'm being moved out of the special college dorm and back into the regular job corps dorms, and I don't know if this will lead to less privacy and therefore less opportunity to LP or not.

Apologies for the long winded intro but there are a lot of updates in my personal life. Feel free to skip it.

Whoa, the hacking involved in this run is getting more sophisticated each chapter! Not that I'd expect any less from you. Nice job with Chapter 9!

Pub release for this will be pretty high quality, especially considering all the in-jokes related to my LP I plan to put in it along with the recolors and etc. I think it'll probably be one of the best reclasses that's been made to date. Actually, dunno if any have ever been released up to this point.

So either tomorrow or the next day I'll be doing chapter 9 ephraim mode, and I was thinking I'd give him a fitting rename too, like how Eirika got renamed to Manrika, maybe Ephraim could be something else? I'm leaning towards these, feel free to put your votes for the new name here.

Manphraim (too obvious imo, though consistent)

BEAST (lol)

Ephraep (because omg his stats)

EphRAWR (again because his stats lol)

4123ad930856343f304957a7a9c967b1.png

Which one do you guys like?

Edited by ManriKlok

Mageraim is too simple. It's taking his class and just shoving it into his name. I wanted something that actually reflects his new abilities indirectly.

Think I'm gonna stick with EphRAWR.

Edited by ManriKlok

Girlraim?

We know the little girls always have the highest defense and beastliest stats.

Oh ya, according to the birthday notification section in the top right corner it's your bday today! Happy birthday!

You do a very good impression of Jar Jar Binks. :P:

That aside, I WONDER who's getting the boss' item. . . :P:

He sounded more like Luigi to me lol

NEIMI

Edited by Pikachu

Honestly, I think just stick with Ephraim. His stats are really quite average for a normal Ephraim - worse offensively, but better defensively. Which I'll admit, is pretty sweet for a mage, but, eh. He's no Manrika, he's more of a Mehphraim.

Also, Klok, what software do you use to edit your videos? I'm trying to make my own videos for FE4 at the moment, and Windows Movie Maker is far too incompetent.

Honestly, I think just stick with Ephraim. His stats are really quite average for a normal Ephraim - worse offensively, but better defensively. Which I'll admit, is pretty sweet for a mage, but, eh. He's no Manrika, he's more of a Mehphraim.

Also, Klok, what software do you use to edit your videos? I'm trying to make my own videos for FE4 at the moment, and Windows Movie Maker is far too incompetent.

I'm liking Mehphraim; that's definitely my favorite now.

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but Premiere Elements is a pretty quality video editing software. It's always handy to have a good editing software around so you might want to consider making the investment. It isn't even too expensive when you compare it to CS6.

Edited by Walhart

Ypu mean Ephrage, don't you ?

I kinda like EphRAWR too...

I'm liking Mehphraim; that's definitely my favorite now.

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but Premiere Elements is a pretty quality video editing software. It's always handy to have a good editing software around so you might want to consider making the investment. It isn't even too expensive when you compare it to CS6.

If only his stats were a little worse, then Mehphraim would probable be a perfect fit. Right now I think he's a little too tanky :(.

Thanks, but unfortunately I don't really intend to spend money on this. I make videos occasionally but the other ones require minimal editing, so I'll probably pass on paid ones. I realise that probably limits the options a lot :-/

Camtasia is the software I use. I have the same headset markyjoe does, look it up on his blog. Fantastic headset, light, good audio quality both for recording and listening, 10/10 overall. Plus cheap as fuck too :D

I would totally use Mehphraim now that it's been mentioned, but the name is too long for the character name box. 8 characters is the limit. Ephrage isn't very appropriate, Manrika is the one with anger issues after all.

Also I haven't put out a video for a while because I got addicted to another game. Terrible, I know, but I should have something up again eventually. Homework in this new quarter and a lack of sleep are deducting time from my LP's dammit!

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean my profile picture it has nothing to do with Code Geass. It's Archibald's character in Medallion of Hope, which I sorta... gave up on. Because I prefer doing LP's and playing games to making them.

Edit: Oh and I'm doing a short but sweet screenshot LP on my forum about my experiences with the pokemon randomizer, if anyone is interested.

http://www.klokreations.net/t622-klok-plays-pokemon-random

It's nothing big, just me fucking around with it. Lord knows I love randomized gameplay xD

Edited by ManriKlok

• 2 weeks later...