Klok Plays: FE8 ManRiklass Run

Ephraim or Eirika?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which route should I take?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod too good. Looking forward to more updates. I wonder how Neimi and Artur portraits were handled.

I like how the game is more challenging with so many axe users vs early game axe/sword enemies. The RNG is quite merciless. Druid Seth could probably still solo this no problem though lol. He might have less movement, but instead he can use magic and staves. I am guessing you are just trying to make this more interesting by not using Seth.

Also that Ephraim is probably the tankiest mage in Fire Emblem hot dayum.

I like how the game is more challenging with so many axe users vs early game axe/sword enemies. The RNG is quite merciless. Druid Seth could probably still solo this no problem though lol. He might have less movement, but instead he can use magic and staves. I am guessing you are just trying to make this more interesting by not using Seth.

In general, I avoid using pre-promos as much as possible. Even so, Neimi wrecks the entire game's balance so Seth was never really needed XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohh, randomiser program.

Since the pokemon randomiser is open source, would it not be considerably easier to basically use that as a template for a FE randomiser? It's something I was thinking of tweaking with, although I doubt my programming knowledge would have been up to it.

An update! You don't sound as expressive as before though...

I liked the attention put into the mini portraits (e.g. Moulder summarized as just a mustache lol). Oh and btw, Neighme shows that covering your bewbs with a beard is totally a thing.

The battle palettes weren't finished because Fuzz has irl stuff to do, and nobody else on the team know how to edit them. I'd do it myself since I know how to do fexp battle sprite recolors but that doesn't translate to romhacking at all. If anyone else wants to step up and help out with that I'd sure appreciate it. The incentive is that you get a copy of the rom before release!