If male characters had their own children...

Djing

I could imagine Libra having a super-zealous son that is JUST as dramatic as Dr. Orpheus from the Venture Bros.

My god, that would amazing if it were real.

I don't watch that show whats the character like?

XD 200th post

Edited by FeFish

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, my piece is done! I wanted to have it finished a long time ago, but real life stuff kept getting in the way. Anyway, here's Antoinette! :3

fire_emblem__awakening_oc___antoinette_b

I also updated her profile:

"Sigh... I guess you know you're the only person I can come clean to about this, milady. I may complain a lot about my father and I may say mean things right to his face at times. He even gets me really angry on occasion with his nosiness and overprotective-ness. But I...I do really love and care for him and I never mean any of those hateful things I say. I mean... You see this scarf he made me when I was little? And he...he gave me something to strive for and a reason to do it. And he does care about me... But please don't tell anybody else about this, Lucina! I'm begging you! I don't want people to make fun of me for being a daddy's little girl!" - Antoinette in a support with Lucina

Antoinette is a Troubadour and her outfit is based off of Maribelle's (since she's of the same class). She's Lucina's closest retainer and a childhood friend of hers. She originally traveled with Lucina to the past to guard her and disguised herself as well (but not as a man, as a common female mercenary hired to help her), but like all the other kids, they were separated by the chaos going on. Antoinette would be found by Chrom and his group with bandits who are trying to steal her prized steed, which belonged to her father (I figure that if Pegasi and wyverns can live a long time in the FE world, so can horses), and sell it for a lot of money. Her disguise is gone because she no longer needed it, but she explains that after being recruited by Frederick or Chrom. Antoinette would prove that she is Frederick's daughter by showing him a piece of his armor that she kept after he died in her timeline and treasured it like it was him. She also shows him a scarf she has attached to her belt (hidden underneath her surcoat thing), which he gave to her when she was rather little and has the words "Daddy's little girl" sewn on it. Frederick admits that it sounds like something he'd do, which means she must really be his child. Annie comes with a Mend staff.

Character-wise, Antoinette is a free-spirited girl that's pretty into boys (Inigo would dig her for sure). She wants to be as great a retainer as her father, and she's just as sophisticated and neat as he is (if not neater), but unlike him, she's not so much into training and battle and actually wants to relax a bit on occasion (also making her kind of a contrast to Lucina). She doesn't particularly like the way he taught her, and he might even end up annoying her. I imagine Frederick would be a rather strict and overprotective father, the kind that would get on his daughter's nerves sometimes. lol But even so, Antoinette always loved and admired her father. She just doesn't like to admit it. Hehe. Anyway, Antoinette also adores her mount, Sir Kieran (if you've played Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, you probably know where that name comes from lol. It's meant to be a parallel to Cherche's wyvern being named after a past wyvern rider, Minerva), more than just about anything. She's the biggest fan of horses and riding in the army. Her birthday is May 12th.

I gave Annie Frederick's hair color in this piece, but she would actually inherit the hair color of her mother as I said on page 2. Because of this, I made a second version where she has the hair color of my Avatar, Kelli, seeing as Kelli would be her mother in my headcanon: Kelli-mothered Antoinette.

I actually think she looks really cute with either hair color! She'd also look good with Olivia's pink, Cherche's dark pink, or Sumia's gray (even though I hate Sumia), imo.

Btw, Annie's breasts actually ended up a LITTLE bigger than I had intended, but now that I think about it, this is another nice contrast to Lucina, who is almost completely flat. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Finished some. Its just easier if I have a base for my ideas

Frederick - Harmonia
Hero

A Hero who led the Harmonios Force, a resistance force dedicated to bring about the peaceful days before Grima's Awakening. Harmonia is a serious person when it comes to his duty, who devotes his life to protect the other children of the future during the travel to the past, arriving much later after ensuring the safety of the dark future with his team. A Cheerful guy who like to make jokes(albeit one that many seems to find unfunny) in contrast to his father, he sees Lucina as a role model and respected his parents for putting Chrom over himself. Secretly hid his capability with Lances. Harmonia is recruited to the team after the team saved his newly created resistance force in the present.

Can't S Rank with Lucina, because I can

Vaike - Vigarde
Barbarian

A silent and serious young man with long blonde hair. A member of the Harmonious Force, Vigarde is trusted by Harmonia to ensure the safety of the other future children. Vigarde constantly bickers with Harmonia, but he trust him over anyone else in the team. Recruited when the team find him fighting against Risen in his attempt to meet and reunite with the other childrens.

Virion - Matilda
Myrmiddon

A blue haired woman who acted as a tactician for the Harmonious Force. Despite his calm exterior during a serious moment, Matilda is a socially capable woman with a knack of getting trust out of people. It is said that his skills with tactics are only matched by her prowess with swords. Loved to tease men and women alike. Acted as an older sister figure for the other childrens, Matilda is recruited alongside Harmonia, staying with him to ensure his safety.

Henry - Rhayne
Dark Mage

A shy White haired woman with mysterious air around her. Skilled with hexes, but she tried to hide her ability unless needed. She is recruited after the group saved her in a church that is attacked by a group of Risen.

> runs out of idea

> lol

Edited by JSND

Updated Isolde's profile! Appearances, quotes and everything. It's long as heck.

Name: Isolde

Starting Class: Wyvern Rider (Level 10)

Weapon Rank: Axe - C

Starting Inventory: Steel Axe, Vulenary x 3

Skills: Strength +2, Tantivy

Roster: A ruthless and driven girl who believes she was destined to uphold the law and act as a true bringer of justice. Her cool-headed attitude disappears once nighttime falls, and rest refuses to come to her unless she's near a fire. The one most likely to drown.

Quotes

Barracks:

“While I hate just taking things… it IS just lying there. All for the greater good, I suppose…” (Item)

“Excellent. The more I practice, the closer I get to bringing eternal peace…” (Weapon EXP)

“I’m trying to socialize among my peers better… emphasis on trying. Can’t I swing an axe into them and be done with this mess?” (EXP)

“I’m not sure what I did… but I feel as if I can take on anything. World, prepared to face my judgment.” (Surge)

“At this rate, my pebble collection is going to be far superior to Father’s. I’m quite proud of myself, really.” (Misc)

Dual Support:

“Kill them.”

“Don’t do something stupid.”

“Stay alert.”

“Watch yourself.”

“Make it quick.”

“Don’t you dare show mercy.”

Dual Strike:

“May I pass my judgment?”

“Too slow.”

“Let me at it!”

“I want in.”

Dual Guard:

“Hmph. I think not.”

“Don’t get yourself killed!”

Defeated Enemy:

“Judgment has been passed.”

“See you in hell.”

“Don’t come back!”

“Who wants to go next?”

Critical:

“Have you picked your god?”

“Take my judgment and LIKE it!”

“And stay down!”

“Not while I draw breath.”

Greetings – Avatar:

“Good morning, Avatar. The darkness is finally gone.”

“Good afternoon, Avatar. … Don’t you have something better to do?”

“Good evening, Avatar… It’s growing darker.”

“… It’s late, Avatar. G-Go, before something kills you. Now.”

Confessional CG:

“I’ll never need a temporary light to handle the darkness ever again… I don’t need it. You… are my light.”

Appearance:

Isolde’s standard hair color is Frederick’s dark brown. She has short, wavy hair with its longest strands brushing past her jaw line and one stray strand of similar length that falls over her right eye. Most of the curls lie in the front – the back of her hair is not as curly, shorter and more jaggedly-cut, like it had been sheared off. In her hair, off towards the right side of her head she wears an accessory that looks to be the broken endpoint of a silver lance and several other metallic shards glued together. She has her father’s chocolate brown eye color and an eye shape similar to Cordelia’s. Her wyvern rider outfit is a dark, stormy gray instead of blue and the shoulder plates are black unlike the rest of the armor, which is its default metallic silver. Isolde’s normal pose is similar to her father’s – with her hands behind her back, save she turned a bit more away from the person she’s speaking to. She normally has a narrow range of emotions, most usually looking either annoyed or dismissive - except when she’s scared, in which she tends to be more expressive and easily switches from extreme rage to paralyzing fear and sorrow.

Edited by Vashiane

Aaaah, I forgot about quotes and such, but I haven't really thought of very many yet for Antoinette. DX

Also, Vashiane, I think the word you're looking for is "uphold" not "upload" lol.

Edited by Anacybele

Aaaah, I forgot about quotes and such, but I haven't really thought of very many yet for Antoinette. DX

Also, Vashiane, I think the word you're looking for is "uphold" not "upload" lol.

Ha! Oh, I'm an idiot. Let me go fix that...

I didn't make a paralogue thing either! [/insert random flailing in Japanese if I knew Japanese but I don't.]

Haha, don't worry, we all make silly mistakes sometimes. XD

Anyway, I'm working on those quotes now, lol. I also forgot to add that Antoinette is just as sophisticated and neat as her father. In fact, she's probably even neater.

Haha, don't worry, we all make silly mistakes sometimes. XD

Anyway, I'm working on those quotes now, lol. I also forgot to add that Antoinette is just as sophisticated and neat as her father. In fact, she's probably even neater.

Frederick is a picture of sophistication, isn't he? ^_^

Tch, that's not Isolde at all. She could care less. Actually, if Izzy and Antoinette ever met, I don't think they'd get along at all. XD

Frederick is a picture of sophistication, isn't he? ^_^

Tch, that's not Isolde at all. She could care less. Actually, if Izzy and Antoinette ever met, I don't think they'd get along at all. XD

Yes, yes he is! And yeah, you're probably right lol. Talk about totally different ways to picture a daughter of Freddy! lol

33gWk.png

So liek

There's a thread about what if dudes had their own kids

So i designed one for Basilio because Basilio dabess

Also because muscles

Doubles as a fem!Barbarian design in the vein of FE13 outfits i guess? But with a lot more trim. Generic would not have this much trim (or at all). She gets this much trim because royalty and shit and because I really like trim.

Just lazily coloured the sketch from earlier, reposting from art thread this time

I think we decided her name is Barbara

Barbara Basiliodottir?

Is it just me, or does her top look a tad revealing? Whatever the case, it's a very good piece. :)

Anyway, I've finally finished all the Antoinette quotes I feel like doing. ^^ Gonna quote the previous profile and such and add those quotes below.

Finally, my piece is done! I wanted to have it finished a long time ago, but real life stuff kept getting in the way. Anyway, here's Antoinette! :3

fire_emblem__awakening_oc___antoinette_b

I also updated her profile:

"Sigh... I guess you know you're the only person I can come clean to about this, milady. I may complain a lot about my father and I may say mean things right to his face at times. He even gets me really angry on occasion with his nosiness and overprotective-ness. But I...I do really love and care for him and I never mean any of those hateful things I say. I mean... You see this scarf he made me when I was little? And he...he gave me something to strive for and a reason to do it. And he does care about me... But please don't tell anybody else about this, Lucina! I'm begging you! I don't want people to make fun of me for being a daddy's little girl!" - Antoinette in a support with Lucina

Antoinette is a Troubadour and her outfit is based off of Maribelle's (since she's of the same class). She's Lucina's closest retainer and a childhood friend of hers. She originally traveled with Lucina to the past to guard her and disguised herself as well (but not as a man, as a common female mercenary hired to help her), but like all the other kids, they were separated by the chaos going on. Antoinette would be found by Chrom and his group with bandits who are trying to steal her prized steed, which belonged to her father (I figure that if Pegasi and wyverns can live a long time in the FE world, so can horses), and sell it for a lot of money. Her disguise is gone because she no longer needed it, but she explains that after being recruited by Frederick or Chrom. Antoinette would prove that she is Frederick's daughter by showing him a piece of his armor that she kept after he died in her timeline and treasured it like it was him. She also shows him a scarf she has attached to her belt (hidden underneath her surcoat thing), which he gave to her when she was rather little and has the words "Daddy's little girl" sewn on it. Frederick admits that it sounds like something he'd do, which means she must really be his child. Annie comes with a Mend staff.

Character-wise, Antoinette is a free-spirited girl that's pretty into boys (Inigo would dig her for sure). She wants to be as great a retainer as her father, and she's just as sophisticated and neat as he is (if not neater), but unlike him, she's not so much into training and battle and actually wants to relax a bit on occasion (also making her kind of a contrast to Lucina). She doesn't particularly like the way he taught her, and he might even end up annoying her. I imagine Frederick would be a rather strict and overprotective father, the kind that would get on his daughter's nerves sometimes. lol But even so, Antoinette always loved and admired her father. She just doesn't like to admit it. Hehe. Anyway, Antoinette also adores her mount, Sir Kieran (if you've played Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, you probably know where that name comes from lol. It's meant to be a parallel to Cherche's wyvern being named after a past wyvern rider, Minerva), more than just about anything. She's the biggest fan of horses and riding in the army. Her birthday is May 12th.

I gave Annie Frederick's hair color in this piece, but she would actually inherit the hair color of her mother as I said on page 2. Because of this, I made a second version where she has the hair color of my Avatar, Kelli, seeing as Kelli would be her mother in my headcanon: Kelli-mothered Antoinette.

I actually think she looks really cute with either hair color! She'd also look good with Olivia's pink, Cherche's dark pink, or Sumia's gray (even though I hate Sumia), imo.

Btw, Annie's breasts actually ended up a LITTLE bigger than I had intended, but now that I think about it, this is another nice contrast to Lucina, who is almost completely flat. xP

Quotes:

Roster

Frederick's daughter from the future and closest retainer to Lucina. She's a free-spirited girl that would rather admire handsome young men than train, but she's every bit as sophisticated and devoted as her father. Loves horses and riding the most. Born on May 12th.

Event Tile

• "Ugh, who left this dirty thing lying around? People really should be neater than that." (item)
  • "I just finished brushing Sir Kieran and my hair in record time! I must keep a good image to impress the boys." (exp)
  • "I got in some extra practice. As Father taught me, a retainer must always stay sharp to keep everyone safe." (weapon exp)

Relationship Tile

Asking

• "Oh, you seem happy! Did someone cute and charming flirt with you?" (happy)
  • "Wow, you've been working really hard! Trying to make a big dream come true?" (dreams)
  • "Hey, I noticed how you do so well in the midst of battle! May I team up with you? I might learn a thing or two." (team up)
  • "So, I notice you disappear once in awhile between battles. What are you doing all that time?" (free time)

Replying

• "Oh, no, I was taking Sir Kieran for a nice ride and a boy said I looked cute riding him!" (happy)
  • "My biggest dream? I want to find a handsome and charming boy that will love both me and Sir Kieran!" (dreams)
  • "Well, one thing I do agree with my father on is that teamwork is very important, so I'd be happy to partner with you!" (team up)
  • "Ah, I take Sir Kieran out for gentle rides and exercise and groom his lovely coat and hair. And I find cute boys!" (free time)

Asking - Frederick

• "Father, could we train a little? I don't feel I'm as skilled as you yet." (train)
  • "Father, are you okay? You look like you've had some rough battles." (concern)
  • "Father, if there's anything you need, tell me! You're family and I do need to be good with service." (gift)
  • "Father, you've asked me about my time, but I want to know more about you! I only know so much!" (story)

Replying - Frederick

• "Oh, of course, Father! There's so much I want to learn from you!" (train)
  • "I'm just fine, you don't need to baby me, Father. Sir Kieran is happy too. Right, Sir Kieran?" (concern)
  • "I think I can make do with what I have, Father, but thank you!" (gift)
  • "Well, I did my best to carry on your legacy and honor both you and Mother. But I don't know if I'll ever really be worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as you two..." (story)

Asking - Mother

• "Mother, let's train together! We never did get to do it much in the future since I was working with Father so often..." (train)
  • "Mother, are you feeling alright? If anything's wrong, I can go get Father and we'll help you!" (concern)
  • "Mother, is there anything I can get you? Sir Kieran and I can get it quickly!" (gift)
  • "Mother, can you...tell me about yourself? I'm afraid I don't know a lot..." (story)

Replying - Mother

• "Train with you, Mother? I'd be honored! That opportunity was rather rare before." (train)
  • "Oh, thank you, Mother, but I've never felt better! And I'm sure Father would be at my side in a second if I wasn't." (concern)
  • "Mother, you're so kind. I don't need anything now, but I'll be sure to let you know if I do." (gift)
  • "Truth be told, I don't remember as much about you as I do Father, but I'll never forget how strong the love between you two was. I really want a bond like that with my own future husband." (story)

Asking - Married

• "You look so cute and handsome as ever, (name)! I'm so in love with you that I can't put it to words!" (love)
  • "Oh, (name), you are just so wonderful, handsome, and charming. I'm glad I found the right man to be my hubby-wubby!" (compliment)
  • "Hey, what do you have there, dear? Hee hee...are you hiding something from me?" (gift)
  • "(Name), please don't go too far from me! I want you to always be near so I can keep you safe!" (promise)

Replying - Married

• "Daww, my heart races when you say it that way. I love you dearly too!" (love)
  • "Hee hee, you are so very sweet, (name). You are looking even more handsome than yesterday yourself!" (compliment)
  • "Aw horsetails! I wanted to surprise you with this bow tie. Wouldn't you look simply dashing in it?" (gift)
  • "Aw, you're really that worried about me? Of course I'll stay by your side. I wouldn't ever consider otherwise!" (promise)

Level Up

• "Wow, at this rate, I could outdo even Father!" (6+ stats up)
  • "I'm doing great! I just need to keep it up." (4-5 stats up)
  • "Ah, well, a slow and steady road is the key." (2-3 stats up)
  • "Ugh, Father would be most displeased with me..." (0-1 stat up)
  • "I guess I've learned pretty much everything I could here." (0-1 stat up, most capped)

Class Change

• "Ooh, not bad at all! Boys might find me even cuter now!"

Armory

• "Oh, you're shopping for me? I'm so excited!" (buying)
  • "Argh! Do I really have something useless?" (selling)
  • "Ah, the keener a weapon, the better it can be!" (forging)

Barracks

Alone

• "Wow, for some reason, I feel really pumped up right now!" (surge)
  • "I ought to get in some knitting practice sometime soon. It's kinda fun, but I'm still not as good at it as Father is." (misc)

Greetings

• "Ah, good morning, Avatar! Need a push to get the day started?" (morning)
  • "Hey, Avatar! Deciding to rest up?" (afternoon)
  • "Good evening, Avatar. Are you about to turn in?" (evening)
  • "Oh, Avatar, you might want to get some sleep. It's quite late." (night)
  • "A very happy birthday, Avatar!" (Avatar's birthday)

Battle

Support Boost

• "Careful now!"
  • "Let's go!"
  • "No one will harm you!"
  • "My strength is yours!"
  • "Victory shall be ours."
  • "Believe in yourself!"
  • "Hold on there."
  • "Have no fear!"
  • "I'm here for you."
  • "No carelessness, you hear?"

Dual Strike

• "May I?"
  • "I'll take this!"
  • "And one from me!"
  • "It's my turn now!"
  • "Once again!"

Dual Guard

• "Not as long as I still breathe."
  • "Nice try."
  • "I don't think so!"

Defeated Enemy

• "Ha, so predictable!"
  • "Ladies finish fights, not start them!"
  • "Oh poo on you."
  • "There now."
  • "Phew..."

Partner Defeated Enemy

• "Wow, impressive!"
  • "Now that's teamwork!"
  • "Thanks so much!"

Critical

• "Your filthy arse is history."
  • "You've messed with the wrong girl!"
  • "Farewell, fool!"
  • "May no god have mercy on you!"

Defeated By Enemy

• "Ugh...Father..."

Death/Retreat

• "Ugh! Sir Kieran! Run away...quickly... Don't let them...get you... Please survive..." (paralogue)
  • "No! Why...? Why now...? Father...please...forgive me... I will always...be your...little girl." (classic)
  • "Ugh, gods! I can't believe this wound has made me useless! I apologize, but I must retreat!" (casual)

I left out asking/replying child conversations as well as a confession because since my headcanon has Avatar as Annie's mother, it would feel weird. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Considering Barbarians do not wear a shirt and Basilio is a fine Khan with half a shirt, she does not need a full shirt. I'm pretty sure the Feroxi would be motivated by their princess (or whatever their equivalent of) having really strong abs.

Generic Barbarian outfit

I guess to clarify if you think those lines under the top is underboob. It's not. It's i guess her 8 pack thing? I like muscles. I don't think her boobs can get that big considering boobs are made of fat and her level of muscularity would have very little fat.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Is it just me, or does her top look a tad revealing? Whatever the case, it's a very good piece. :)

Anyway, I've finally finished all the Antoinette quotes I feel like doing. ^^ Gonna quote the previous profile and such and add those quotes below.

Quotes:

Roster

Frederick's daughter from the future and closest retainer to Lucina. She's a free-spirited girl that would rather admire handsome young men than train, but she's every bit as sophisticated and devoted as her father. Loves horses and riding the most. Born on May 12th.

Event Tile

• "Ugh, who left this dirty thing lying around? People really should be neater than that." (item)
  • "I just finished brushing Sir Kieran and my hair in record time! I must keep a good image to impress the boys." (exp)
  • "I got in some extra practice. As Father taught me, a retainer must always stay sharp to keep everyone safe." (weapon exp)

Relationship Tile

Asking

• "Oh, you seem happy! Did someone cute and charming flirt with you?" (happy)
  • "Wow, you've been working really hard! Trying to make a big dream come true?" (dreams)
  • "Hey, I noticed how you do so well in the midst of battle! May I team up with you? I might learn a thing or two." (team up)
  • "So, I notice you disappear once in awhile between battles. What are you doing all that time?" (free time)

Replying

• "Oh, no, I was taking Sir Kieran for a nice ride and a boy said I looked cute riding him!" (happy)
  • "My biggest dream? I want to find a handsome and charming boy that will love both me and Sir Kieran!" (dreams)
  • "Well, one thing I do agree with my father on is that teamwork is very important, so I'd be happy to partner with you!" (team up)
  • "Ah, I take Sir Kieran out for gentle rides and exercise and groom his lovely coat and hair. And I find cute boys!" (free time)

Asking - Frederick

• "Father, could we train a little? I don't feel I'm as skilled as you yet." (train)
  • "Father, are you okay? You look like you've had some rough battles." (concern)
  • "Father, if there's anything you need, tell me! You're family and I do need to be good with service." (gift)
  • "Father, you've asked me about my time, but I want to know more about you! I only know so much!" (story)

Replying - Frederick

• "Oh, of course, Father! There's so much I want to learn from you!" (train)
  • "I'm just fine, you don't need to baby me, Father. Sir Kieran is happy too. Right, Sir Kieran?" (concern)
  • "I think I can make do with what I have, Father, but thank you!" (gift)
  • "Well, I did my best to carry on your legacy and honor both you and Mother. But I don't know if I'll ever really be worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as you two..." (story)

Asking - Mother

• "Mother, let's train together! We never did get to do it much in the future since I was working with Father so often..." (train)
  • "Mother, are you feeling alright? If anything's wrong, I can go get Father and we'll help you!" (concern)
  • "Mother, is there anything I can get you? Sir Kieran and I can get it quickly!" (gift)
  • "Mother, can you...tell me about yourself? I'm afraid I don't know a lot..." (story)

Replying - Mother

• "Train with you, Mother? I'd be honored! That opportunity was rather rare before." (train)
  • "Oh, thank you, Mother, but I've never felt better! And I'm sure Father would be at my side in a second if I wasn't." (concern)
  • "Mother, you're so kind. I don't need anything now, but I'll be sure to let you know if I do." (gift)
  • "Truth be told, I don't remember as much about you as I do Father, but I'll never forget how strong the love between you two was. I really want a bond like that with my own future husband." (story)

Asking - Married

• "You look so cute and handsome as ever, (name)! I'm so in love with you that I can't put it to words!" (love)
  • "Oh, (name), you are just so wonderful, handsome, and charming. I'm glad I found the right man to be my hubby-wubby!" (compliment)
  • "Hey, what do you have there, dear? Hee hee...are you hiding something from me?" (gift)
  • "(Name), please don't go too far from me! I want you to always be near so I can keep you safe!" (promise)

Replying - Married

• "Daww, my heart races when you say it that way. I love you dearly too!" (love)
  • "Hee hee, you are so very sweet, (name). You are looking even more handsome than yesterday yourself!" (compliment)
  • "Aw horsetails! I wanted to surprise you with this bow tie. Wouldn't you look simply dashing in it?" (gift)
  • "Aw, you're really that worried about me? Of course I'll stay by your side. I wouldn't ever consider otherwise!" (promise)

Level Up

• "Wow, at this rate, I could outdo even Father!" (6+ stats up)
  • "I'm doing great! I just need to keep it up." (4-5 stats up)
  • "Ah, well, a slow and steady road is the key." (2-3 stats up)
  • "Ugh, Father would be most displeased with me..." (0-1 stat up)
  • "I guess I've learned pretty much everything I could here." (0-1 stat up, most capped)

Class Change

• "Ooh, not bad at all! Boys might find me even cuter now!"

Armory

• "Oh, you're shopping for me? How awesome!" (buying)
  • "Argh! Do I really have something useless?" (selling)
  • "Ah, the keener a weapon, the better it can be!" (forging)

Barracks

Alone

• "Wow, for some reason, I feel really pumped up right now!" (surge)
  • "I ought to get in some knitting practice sometime soon. It's kinda fun, but I'm still not as good at it as Father is." (misc)

Greetings

• "Ah, good morning, Avatar! Need a push to get the day started?" (morning)
  • "Hey, Avatar! Deciding to rest up?" (afternoon)
  • "Good evening, Avatar. Are you about to turn in?" (evening)
  • "Oh, Avatar, you might want to get some sleep. It's quite late." (night)
  • "A very happy birthday, Avatar!" (Avatar's birthday)

Battle

Support Boost

• "Careful now!"
  • "Let's go!"
  • "No one will harm you!"
  • "My strength is yours!"
  • "Victory shall be ours."
  • "Believe in yourself!"
  • "Hold on there."
  • "Have no fear!"
  • "I'm here for you."
  • "No carelessness, you hear?"

Dual Strike

• "May I?"
  • "I'll take this!"
  • "And one from me!"
  • "It's my turn now!"
  • "Once again!"

Dual Guard

• "Not as long as I still breathe."
  • "Nice try."
  • "I don't think so!"

Defeated Enemy

• "Ha, so predictable!"
  • "Ladies finish fights, not start them!"
  • "Oh poo on you."
  • "There now."
  • "Phew..."

Partner Defeated Enemy

• "Wow, impressive!"
  • "Now that's teamwork!"
  • "Thanks so much!"

Critical

• "Your filthy arse is history."
  • "You've messed with the wrong girl!"
  • "Farewell, fool!"
  • "May no god have mercy on you!"

Defeated By Enemy

• "Ugh...Father..."

Death/Retreat

• "Ugh! Sir Kieran! Run away...quickly... Don't let them...get you... Please survive..." (paralogue)
  • "No! Why...? Why now...? Father...please...forgive me... I will always...be your...little girl." (classic)
  • "Ugh, gods! I can't believe this wound has made me useless! I apologize, but I must retreat!" (casual)

I left out asking/replying child conversations as well as a confession because since my headcanon has Avatar as Annie's mother, it would feel weird. xP

Freaking hell, you did ALL of them. Sir Kieran. PFFT.

Isolde, say words so I can write them down!

Oh my god, now I've gotten a better hold of her personality we've made two completely different people. XD The contrast is astounding.

Haha, not quite all of them, but most! Yeah, it's amazing how many different ways you can do a single character's kid! XD

Sir Kieran is a reference to Kieran like Cherche's wyvern is to Minerva. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Haha, not quite all of them, but most! Yeah, it's amazing how many different ways you can do a single character's kid! XD

Sir Kieran is a reference to Kieran like Cherche's wyvern is to Minerva. lol

Can you try to imagine a male Avatar marry Antoinette? I really like to know the confession quote!

Can you try to imagine a male Avatar marry Antoinette? I really like to know the confession quote!

Well, yeah, I guess so. Let's see... Ah, I think this would work.

Confession: "Out of all the boys that I've met...you've charmed me the most. And Sir Kieran loves you too!"

Well, yeah, I guess so. Let's see... Ah, I think this would work.

Confession: "Out of all the boys that I've met...you've charmed me the most. And Sir Kieran loves you too!"

Totally fitting for her! Thanks! Think you could create a picture of the confession to go along with it?

I think from now on you must have a confession with your character XD

Hannah(my Henry daughter):"Finally somebody worthy of me! What? I'm not joking!"

Aries:(my Libra son):"I have discovered the one true power! Not gods but love!"

Name: Aries

Starting class: Lv 10 Dark Mage

Classes: Same a Father

Father: Libra

He is very good looking like his father but shorter and is often mistaken for a woman (looks like the picture a few pages back but more hair). He is wearing a dark mage outfit like Henry’s but white and he is more clothed as a sorcerer than the generic one and his dark knight outfit is also white as is his horse. He never knew his father before he died and grew to believe he relied on the gods to much causing his death and it evolved into him not believing in them altogether. He is very cynical, a bit over zealous and rude to most people but is very nice at heart. Best at making a scene.

In his paralogue he is near by a village church full of residents taking refuge when the village is attacked by risen, he is more worried with getting him self out of the village than helping the villagers. Protect the villagers and you get items (duh). Talk to him with Libra or Chrom to recruit him. Supports Parents Owian, Laurent, Yarne, all gen 2 girls

Quotes

“Oh an item… what do you expect me to THANK anybody?”(Item)

“I practiced so I may make people who mistake me for a woman me PAY!” (Weapon exp)

“I read a mythology book about Naga. Quite amusing” (Exp)

“I feel quite well today, father would tell me it was a god or something…” (Surge)

“Maybe I should grow a beard... Women don't have beards”(Misc)

Critical

“Why even pray?”

"To oblivion with you!"

“You will RUE this day!”

“Ashes to ASHES!”

Sorry for grammar etc.

and some fixes to Aries's Bio

Edited by FeFish

Totally fitting for her! Thanks! Think you could create a picture of the confession to go along with it?

I COULD, but I don't really feel like it. There are other pieces I'd rather do instead. xP

Man only if I'm not a godawful writer I don't think anything that comes out of my keyboard can do Barbs justice

In the mean time I kinda wish this was a male character/MU-only female thread because I want to do some design for a Flavia child

But she's kinda

not a dude

I'd only wish that there is bard class in Awakening, just for Gregor's son. Because considering his father wide age gap and experience, he would love all of his father stories and day as a mercenary. I'll probably gonna write Gregor's son, Ivan very soon.

If they were anything alike their supports would probably be completely hilarious.

Vaike will have a daughter who always found things. Thief

Gaius will have a son who hates cake. Mercenary

Kellam will has a son/daughter??? Cavalry (like missing rider)

Virion will have a daughter with personality like Maribelle. Archer

Libra will have a daughter that behaves like Gregor. Mercenary

Henry will have a son that is just like him. Chip of old block

Donnel should have a girl like Est.

Stahl will have a son like Ricken. Cavalier

Ricken will have a daughter like Nah. Mage