If male characters had their own children...

Djing

OK, First some random quotes from Ourania :

Selling something : You'll have to pass on me first ! If you can...
Buying something : Fine ! But this is mine, OK ?

Finding an item : Finder Keeper ! Go dig someone else, if you want something !

Exp boost : At least, this won't go away... Right ?

Weapon Rank : That's my weapon ! And now, I'm even better at it !

Sudden Boost : Immaterial things never last... This fills my rage!

Ourania's confession : For the first time, I'll share something with someone else... My love... I'll makes you pay, if you damge him, OK !?

More info on her paralogue : She is a member of a thief's group, but the leader of the group plans to kill her because she refuses to share her gains, and takes too much treasures. The chapter begins when she realizes she was sent on a trap. She is protected by a Tricksternamed Harold who is part of the gang, but want to protect her.You'll have to talk with Harold, and makes them both survive to obtain Ourania. They'll aso gives you all the items they have obtained (Well... Ourania will keeps them on her inventory when she joins and Harold will hand all of them to you, in exchange of the promise you protect her.

Gaius Quote in their A Support : You know, sometimes sharing things is better than keeping them. The bag of sweets I shared with your mother was the best ones I ever tasted. And I want to share this with you, let's all eat together with your mother. I'm sure this will be your best meal on all your life.

(may needs some rewriting, but you get the idea)

...And now for something's different : Silvia's Confession :

"You are fully alived finally, and with you I, too can feel alive. Let's makes together the greatest offers we can to the Nature and his Magnificience !"

And I have also an idea for Henry's kid...

Name : Risiko

Class : Thief or Dark Mage, I'll made him Trickster if I could.

Father : Henry

Appearance : Risiko is a child of small build who wears some kind of black Trickster outfit with a big Red Cape. He has messy/Spiky hear, with two parts that forms devilish horns (or cat's ears, as his friends call them). He has always a big smile and eyes closed/mid-open. He also wears an eyepatch for no discernable reasons (in one of his support, he admits it's mainly to "look evil")

Personnality : Risiko can be described as a dark version of Owain. When Owain identify himself as a hero of justice, Risoko act like a cartoon villain, and is prone to start melodramatic speech, while affirming he is responsible for all the bad things that happens to them ("You had a bad sleep tonight ? That's because I put a curse ion you !".) He do, in fact, only harmless pranks.

But he have some hard time to keeps his serious, and will offen burst in laughter for no special reasons.

He can support with Owain (best bud), and Jerome (He is jealous of his mask, because it makes Jerome looks coomler than him).

In fact he didn't knew his father a lot, and the rumor led him to believe he was an evil genius who wanted to defeat Grima to establish his own evil Empire, and thinks he had to do his best to cary his legacy.

Since this image doesn't fit with the caring and protective figure he remembers from his childhood, he thinks it's in fact his distant brother.

Confession scene : Together let's dominate this world and let's popul.. Prff !with our offsprR.. Wahahahaha ! Things are gonna be fun !

Edited by TendaSlime

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frederick

Outdoorsman who eschewed civilization to live in the wild. Makes his living by hunting and selling meat, skins, and gathered plants. Has lived in the forest for so long that he barely understands how to function in society any more. Has a pet bear.

Virion

A son who aspired to become an actor, a musician, and a writer, in that order. He desired all of these things at one time, and developed the wit and ability needed to perform these tasks, but left them behind due to them boring him. Now sings for his allies on the battlefield while penning their (generously embellished) story for future generations.

Stahl

A prodigy who wishes more than nothing else that they could be seen as normal. Popular and skilled at both combat and academic pursuits, he finds no fulfillment in either, and would rather just sit around and do nothing. Extremely lazy unless prodded.

Vaike

A son who became a patrol officer in the city after flunking out of school. Although he isn't strong academically, he became a drill instructor at the local military academy to partially fulfill his aspirations to be a teacher.

Kellam

Daughter who is an aspiring politician and a natural leader. Kellam died before they could meet, and due to no one knowing who her father was, and her unable to prove his existence, she is ostracized due to speculation regarding her being born out of wedlock.

Donnel

A son who aspired to become a hero by purging the world of monsters and evildoers. Lead the children of his town on “crusades” and taught them to fight when he wasn't busy helping his family on the farm. Unfortunately, his wish to leave his town behind was fulfilled when it was destroyed in the future.

Lon'qu

His son turned to a life of crime, and using his androgynous appearance, was well known for dressing himself up as a woman to infiltrate the homes of wealthy men, who he would rob and escape from in the night.

Ricken

Joined the army by lying about his age, and excelled to the point of becoming a general. However, in the future, his rash decisions led to his unit being decimated by enemy forces. He desires to atone by making sure no one in the Shepherds dies in the line of duty. Looks up to the Avatar for being knowledgeable about military strategy.

Gaius

A sickeningly sweet girl who became a pegasus rider to serve her country. However, her desire to please others causes her to be unable to refuse a request, and she is treated as a doormat. The only thing she does of her own volition is fight.

Gregor

A daughter who was raised away from Gregor and her mother, and fought as a soldier in another country. They eventually reunite, but because she lived most of her life speaking another language, her grasp of Ylisse's language is just as bad as her father's. Except due to her having a different native language than him, neither of them can understand the others broken dialect.

Libra

A girl who was raised too conservatively by Libra, and shows her wild side whenever she can sneak away. Although she is still a good person at heart, the life of piety that Libra conceived for her doesn't fit her own vision of her future.

Henry

A field medic who wants to gather knowledge about the human body. Can use a staff to heal, but he cannot stand the sight of battle or blood being shed. He has no problem tending to the wounded soldiers back at camp using medical tools, a trade he wishes to master, proving his own skills to be greater than magic.

Edited by Vitezen

Oh, did I ever list Antoinette's class change options? If not, they're Cavalier, Pegasus Knight, and Cleric. Also one class from her mother's choices. Notice the classes with the equine mounts. lol

But with these, she can get Healtouch, Galeforce, and Luna. Not bad, eh?

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, did I ever list Antoinette's class change options? If not, they're Cavalier, Pegasus Knight, and Cleric. Also one class from her mother's choices. Notice the classes with the equine mounts. lol

But with these, she can get Healtouch, Galeforce, and Luna. Not bad, eh?

You should also do a character portrait of Antoinette! You know, when she's facing to the left or right.

Eh, I don't really need to, nor do I feel like it. I'm happy with just the concept art I did. :)

Maybe sometime in the future though, I'll change my mind. Who knows. I'd be training Annie to end up like this though:

Final Class: Valkyrie

Skills: Healtouch, Galeforce, Luna, Ignis, Demoiselle (this one is just too perfect for her to pass up lol)

Husband: Inigo

Edited by Anacybele

I bet Viron would have a son that would be a huge fruit cake like his father

It runs in the family I guess... :)

Almost done with Libra's daughter. Next is Gaius' son Julius. (That pun is so unfunny I don't even know why I did it. -_-)

Sorry for the wait, guys. There's plenty of things going on in life (again), disappointments included (again), and I'm almost done with the second artwork, just working on the line work for him. Hopefully he'll be done before the 18th pops up.

I'm not going to create ideas for this (at least not at the moment), but I really wish this had happened. I loved how in FE4, you could pair characters together to get a nice mix of skills on multiple kids. I guess it wouldn't matter as much here since you can just class change all over the place to get most of the skills anyway, but it would still be nice.

Not much activity on this thread lately. Any new drawings?

I COULD, but I don't really feel like it. There are other pieces I'd rather do instead. xP

Well what pieces do you want to do? Edited by SM Nick

My lack of drawing skills confound me. No joke.

Haven't had much time to work on my version of the kids, though considering how well-done some of these are, I'm a bit daunted. I've got a serious bar to uphold for Libra's, Kellam's, and Ricken's.

Haha, don't worry, Vashiane, the main thing is to have fun. ^^

Also, now that I think about it, I COULD do a piece of Frederick and Antoinette sharing a sweet father-daughter moment together. But I still want to do some other pieces as well...

Haha, don't worry, Vashiane, the main thing is to have fun. ^^

Also, now that I think about it, I COULD do a piece of Frederick and Antoinette sharing a sweet father-daughter moment together. But I still want to do some other pieces as well...

D'aww that would be sweet. And I don't blame you, draw at your own pace.

Or you could write it. That would be fun too. ^_^

D'aww that would be sweet. And I don't blame you, draw at your own pace.

Or you could write it. That would be fun too. ^_^

Haha, yeah, but I kind of already did write it in that fan support I did. lol (it's on my deviantart, fanfiction.net account, and here too)

I'd draw a different scene though.

Haha, yeah, but I kind of already did write it in that fan support I did. lol (it's on my deviantart, fanfiction.net account, and here too)

I'd draw a different scene though.

Oh, I remember that fan support. Excellent job, EmblemQueen, I commend you. XD

No problem! I also read the wedding day one - THAT was cute. If I was decent at writing fluff, I'd do something similar.

Oh, I'm glad you liked that one too! Romance, I hear, is one of the more difficult genres to do well and I'm glad to see people enjoy mine! ^^

Oh, I'm glad you liked that one too! Romance, I hear, is one of the more difficult genres to do well and I'm glad to see people enjoy mine! ^^

Oh, yeah, I've never amazing at romance. I don't know why, but my characters have seriously compatibility issues with the people I try to pair them with.

Heh, I love playing with romance and pairings! It's one thing that almost made me rank Awakening above RD, in fact. But it isn't for everyone, lol.

So do I... but I personally make a challenge of finding and appreciating underrated or even completely unexpected pairings... so if I try to match anyone, I immediately see like three other people they're compatible with. Like the FE13 fanfiction I'm drafting right now... Silvia is compatible with EVERYONE but Chrom. I don't get it. -_-

So do I... but I personally make a challenge of finding and appreciating underrated or even completely unexpected pairings... so if I try to match anyone, I immediately see like three other people they're compatible with. Like the FE13 fanfiction I'm drafting right now... Silvia is compatible with EVERYONE but Chrom. I don't get it. -_-

Huh, I see. But I don't have any complaint about your character's compatibility issue with Chrom, personally. lol I'm honestly rather sick of seeing so much ChromxFemale Avatar fanart and fangirls ranting about it like it's absolutely canon or that it IS absolutely canon. I guess it stems for my hatred of some people making every pair of close friends fall in love with one another. I admit I support a few close-friend pairings myself (IkexElincia is one of them, even), but not every single pair of close friends I come across. A man and woman can be close friends without falling in love.

But still, I'd love to see more fanart of Chrom paired with other women (except Sumia, because I hate her) and female Avatar paired with other men. It just feels like 99% of Chrom and Female Avatar art has them paired together and the other 1% is them paired with other characters. :/

Huh, I see. But I don't have any complaint about your character's compatibility issue with Chrom, personally. lol I'm honestly rather sick of seeing so much ChromxFemale Avatar fanart and fangirls ranting about it like it's absolutely canon or that it IS absolutely canon. I guess it stems for my hatred of some people making every pair of close friends fall in love with one another. I admit I support a few close-friend pairings myself (IkexElincia is one of them, even), but not every single pair of close friends I come across. A man and woman can be close friends without falling in love.

But still, I'd love to see more fanart of Chrom paired with other women (except Sumia, because I hate her) and female Avatar paired with other men. It just feels like 99% of Chrom and Female Avatar art has them paired together and the other 1% is them paired with other characters. :/

I agree sometimes. I mean, I like the pairing, but I really do want to see Fem!Avatar paired with other people. Like Henry. I think I'm a serious minority here in actually liking Henry. And since I actually paired Silvia with Henry during a playthrough, they actually worked well together. Silvia appreciates his sadistic nature and doesn't recoil from it, and Henry is actually level-headed enough to deal with her flightier, more reckless nature. They're an awkward puzzle piece, but they fit.

... You know, why don't I just make it a Silvia x Henry fanfiction?