Arch

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Engine: FE7

Name: Fire Emblem: Origin of Creation aka FEOC
Developers: Aeo/Jelly, Char
Product: A playable demo (possible public patch?). Interview, maybe? Concept art? Lore?
Anything else?: Cross your fingers...cause look at the developers-- laziest members in the FEcommunity.

Plz2bnotkillingmeAeo

Edited by Redfield

Does it have to be a hack/game? Or can it be a collection of animations (although I have like none so I'm just asking).

Yeah you can do that. TBA did one the last two times.

It EXISTS! Maybe. Hopefully. I have a quesiton/suggestion: Have you found a host yet(I know this is super early but whatevz), and if not, maybe you could ask Astra? I know he has a youtube channel and at one point he was recording Marc's Ragefest 3 entry. This is all assuming he's open to it of course. And as we all know, if you make a wrong assumption, well....You all know the saying I hope.

I would be open if my July wasn't packed.

Also 700 subs isn't really enough apparently, we'd need someone like MK404 popularity. (Someone with several thousand subs)

I could do one or two entries, but not the entire thing.

I would be open if my July wasn't packed.

Also 700 subs isn't really enough apparently, we'd need someone like MK404 popularity. (Someone with several thousand subs)

I could do one or two entries, but not the entire thing.

That makes sense. I had completely forgotten to take popularity into account(no offense intended of course). I just hope to see this thing get off the ground as there are a couple things on here I would like to see going. Thanks for the quick reply Astra, it's much appreciated in the normal slowness of life I deal with.

I actually think MK404 would be perf~ (maybe if enough people spam him, he'll do it...? :^_^: )

Engine: FE7

Name: Fire Emblem: Origin of Creation aka FEOC

Developers: Aeo/Jelly, Char

Product: A playable demo (possible public patch?). Interview, maybe? Concept art? Lore?

Anything else?: Cross your fingers...cause look at the developers-- laziest members in the FEcommunity.

Plz2bnotkillingmeAeo

LOL Basically, this.

We'll try to shoot for a 3 chapter, publicly released demo. If we can get on at the same time for an interview about the project/characters/lore/etc., that'd be really nice, too.

LOL Basically, this.

We'll try to shoot for a 3 chapter, publicly released demo. If we can get on at the same time for an interview about the project/characters/lore/etc., that'd be really nice, too.

WTF I'm going to hear AK's voice?!

I actually think MK404 would be perf~ (maybe if enough people spam him, he'll do it...? :^_^: )

eCut no pls

Actually, Arch brought it up yesterday and I'm certainly not opposed to the idea of being a host. At the very least I can put up all of the videos on my channel so all of my subs can watch if I decide to change my mind and not do any recordings, but as of right now I can definitely give it a shot. o:

also ASD's probably not gonna be entered this year because woooork, Arch knows why

Yeah I'd definitely like to at least showcase the MU selection and do an interview. Whether there'll be anything else will kinda depend on my work schedule and stuffffff

Base Engine: FE7
Name of Hack: Fire Emblem - Crossover Hack
Creator: Séregon Team (Luzan, Volug Vanguard, Sol HolyYogurth and Mikey Séregon)
What You'll Submit: Trailer and Playable Demo (Maybe)
Anything Else?: Well, we've changed a lot of things since the last time, most of all changes are graphics and events. And now, I'll make the video with subtitles, to avoid confusions and misunderstandings.

Name of Hack: Fire Emblem: Clash of Fates
Creator: Me.
What You'll Submit:No trailer. Maybe an Interview and a not so cleaned up Demo.

Anything Else?: This project has been more or less kept quiet by me, but since this is going on why not throw something out there?

Edited by DH_Ninja

Name of Hack: The Road to Ruin
Creator: Primefusion
What You'll Submit: Either a demo or a trailer and possibly an interview (not sure yet).
Anything Else?: Never updates thread. Always shows up to FEE3.

Also, a thought I had on the LP topic. Why not split the video load up between multiple LPers and then just upload the videos to one channel (So they're in one spot)? Would put less of a burden on one person.

We were thinking of doing that but there's also the issue of fucking up the one channel.

Also the one channel would have to be existing (lotsa subs) or new (no subs).

With the existing it would probably be ray's, and the only way to put it up would be to send the clips directly.

Well. I sure as hell ain't gonna do it. I'd not be able to last through one project without bleeding my opinions all over it. No one seems to be considering me anyway.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

No one seems to be considering me anyway.

Why did you strike this through?

Edited by Furetchen

Well. I sure as hell ain't gonna do it. I'd not be able to last through one project without bleeding my opinions all over it. No one seems to be considering me anyway.

Thanks for the rejection. Maybe you coming in here and being all "meh I won't fuckin' do it meh you guys don't want me anyways" is part of the reason nobody asked...?

Thanks for the rejection. Maybe you coming in here and being all "meh I won't fuckin' do it meh you guys don't want me anyways" is part of the reason nobody asked...?

In hindsight, I feel like an ass for writing that. I'm sorry.

Hey, give the guy some slack, yeah? I mean, it's hard work making Ragefest look like the more important event however possible.

But I didn't say anything about Ragefest whatsoever.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990