• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Base Engine: FE7

Name of Hack: The Last Promise [Chaos Mode]

Creator: Blazer and Friends

What You'll Submit: Trailer

Anything Else?: I'm assuming if I can't make it I just straight-up don't make it and no issue since there's a good chance I won't lol

Base Engine: Other

Name of Hack: Tentatively Untitled

Creator: Blazer

What You'll Submit: Whatever I can fit in

Anything Else?: If I had more info for you now I would give you it trust me

Base Engine: Other
Name of Hack: Animations.com They're animations, idk what to call it
Creator: Kitty of Time
What You'll Submit: Trailer if I can figure out how to make one that doesn't suck compared to TBA's, if not just the animation packages
Anything Else?: I'm LPing?

Name of Hack: FE6: Anniversary
Creator: Kitty of Time and company
What You'll Submit: Interview, maybe a debut patch

Name of Hack: League of Stfuasra
Creator: Kitty of Time
What You'll Submit: Interview

Is that everything? I hope it is.

btw, did I mention I'm LPing?

Edited by Kitty of Time

three cheers for kittyman

oh also, who are all of the LPers?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

If you've volunteered (or are willing to volunteer but haven't already) to LP submissions, please PM me ASAP.

Double post. Fuck it. You only live once. I'm trying to get this thing organized today.

inevitably this will be delayed at least once, maybe twice.

This one ain't necessarily a "delay," since the hackers' deadline is staying the same, but we're pushing back the date of the actual show to the 18th in order to accommodate some of the LPers. It'll go live on a Sunday, with videos posted until the show wraps up Tuesday night with an award ceremony.

I'm sorry to say that my patch won't be ready to the LP due some personal issues... But probably I'll send a video with some updates, and if it is not ready before the deadline, then I won't participate in the event...

The demo will be released the day of the event. I hope.

Aw darn it. I was really looking forward to LPing crossover :(

If you ever want it LP'd after FEE3, just lemme know. For anyone else, this means my fourth and final slot is open again. Currently I have Project Chaos, Blazer's TLP Chaos mode what is it with me and LPing chaos shit and Agro's Eternal Bond. I only have room for four LP's so unless someone wants me to specifically LP them, I'll just ask Arch for an assignment when he draws the names.

check your skype klok

also apparently i'm LPing something now, get ready for kawaii anime girls desu and off topic banter

Edited by Agro

I will say that my hack is nearly finished for the event. *Technically* I have every change I want before FEE3 done; I simply need to play through it one more time for testing purposes, and then I'll upload the .sav file for the playtesters.

And Klok, if you want, you can LP my hack. Unfortunately, my FE8 has a shortage of skittles.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

Glanced a your topic. I'm playing FE8MR so having another slightly altered FE8 game wouldn't be much fun unless it was something like chapter 5 in those screenshots, with lots of enemies and tons of difficulty. I'd rather not just replay FE8 again with some tweaks though, no offense.