My So There's 2nd gen? Married couples do the "thing?"

So how do you have 2nd gen? Characters actually do the "thing" during game? I didn't think Nintendo was so explicit. :>_<:

If my female avatar marries a for example Libra or Stalh... erm does this mean we do the ... together?

Edited by HeartTranquil

lol noooo. Once you reach chapter 13 or so, if you have any married couples that aren't Chrom and his wifey, the paralogues for the corresponding children will automatically show up on the overworld map. Then you go to them, recruit the kids, do the battle and win, and that's that.

Edited by Anacybele

yes obviously this game has a super secret sex simulator which somehow nobody has mentioned at all in the past year of the game being out and that's obviously something nintendo would do

The S supports are just proposals, yeah. But after that, the names of the characters' husbands and wives are added to their profiles. And Chrom actually does have a child during the game but it's during the two year gap between chapters 11 and 12. The game skips most of it. Just goes from a glimpse of his wedding straight to two years later.

But none of the other couples actually have their children yet. The children characters we recruit come from the future.

lol noooo. Once you reach chapter 13 or so, if you have any married couples that aren't Chrom and his wifey, the paralogues for the corresponding children will automatically show up on the overworld map. Then you go to them, recruit the kids, do the battle and win, and that's that.

I'm not even sure you have to recruit the child during the mission. Certainly with Morgan, beating the Paralogue with him unrecruited (but alive) will cause him to join.

Hmm so I dont actually marry but just accept ring of proposal?

Oops. I read "Ring of Power." No Nazgûl here, thank you very much.

Sexytime CGs for FE14

Let's see you try and censor that NoA

Easy. It's called "no export for you."

Edited by Euklyd

I'm not even sure you have to recruit the child during the mission. Certainly with Morgan, beating the Paralogue with him unrecruited (but alive) will cause him to join.

Severa at the very least, you have to do her thing, or she will not join you.

Ring of 60% Dual Strike, I'd call that "Power". Heh.

Edited by Airship Canon

Easy. It's called "no export for you."

they'd just cover everything with cloths

That would have been a fantastic plot twist.

Depending on your take on the multiverse/different timelines thing, it's really entirely possible every one of your playable characters (other than Chrom and his wife) die virgins. Plus it's no more suggestive than saying that Chrom is a descendant of Marth, anyways. Sex had to happen for that, too.

Sexytime CGs for FE14

Olivia's and Inverse/Aversa's Confession CGs were pretty daring...

It's totally going to happen...and you know how they're going to censor it? A CURTAIN.

Edit:

they'd just cover everything with cloths

Ninja'd with the 3 posts at the same time. Argh.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Can I insert joke about MU marrying Sumia after brainwashing her with the help of Validar and then Chrom goes "MU! YOU DASTARD!" And Robin was like 'Time to tip the scales!" and uses Ignis Critical Thoron towards Chrom's pitiful Res-protected chest?

Edited by JSND

Sexytime CGs for FE14

I'm actually surprised that FE13 wasn't as heavily censored as I'd have imagined. I thought at least the confession CGs would be modified.

I'm actually surprised that FE13 wasn't as heavily censored as I'd have imagined. I thought at least the confession CGs would be modified.

As in you were expecting curtains everywhere Like on Olivia or Inverse/Aversa CGs like how they did with Tharja? xD

sBH7kIs.png

Morgan saw what you were doing last night with your waifu...

And that's how Morgan lost her memory from travelling back in time.