MaMu Marriage decision

I really wanted to marry Emmeryn since I'm the only one who can even have support with her, and it seems kinda sad that no one loves her or anything. It makes me sad. But then about Morgan, it's kinda weird to have a child with a mentally disabled person. Then I think about Aversa and how it would be really cool to have a Shadowgift Dark Flier Morgan. I'm on Chapter 17 and I've been training so freaking much, so the only people that I have married are Chrom to Sumia. What do you people think?

You can get away with marrying pretty much anyone to MU and still get an amazing Morgan, but it seems like you're more interested in the emotional implications of marrying your characters. I guess I'd go for Emm in your position?

Oh, and start pairing up your other units! Chapter 17's kind of pushing it to not have any children other than Lucina. . .

Is Gaius a good husband for Tharja, since he can pass the Pegasus Knight line to Noire for her to get Galeforce? I was also thinking Kellam and Nowi, but this is my first time marrying people.

Edited by Lon'Qu

Is Gaius a good husband for Tharja, since he can pass the Pegasus Knight line to Noire for her to get Galeforce? I was also thinking Kellam and Nowi, but this is my first time marrying people.

Gaius x Nowi is better.

I'd say Tharja x Donnel if he's being used.

Wow... well, it's really all up to you... Kinda surprised you've gone so far without pairing up or any other marriages... Just that any of those characters you've listed are gotten from the DLCs and you're gonna be waiting a while. But either way, as someone else said already, Morgan will always be epic no matter who you chose.

Marrying Emmeryn is really, really, really creepy. That's my take on it.

I mean, how would you feel if your best friend started hitting on your mentally retarded sister? You'd want to punch him, right?

Edited by Barbot