Best/ Favorite Child (excluding Morgan)

I thought is was common knowledge that he pushed for those two through the great shipping war of 2013...

That's what the "clearly" was italicized for. X)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought is was common knowledge that he pushed for those two through the great shipping war of 2013...

Err, you thought wrong.

In his own. Right now, he's using some space-time technology to communicate with other similar worlds such as ours.

I'm sleep deprived right now.

I have to wait till dinner.

But just to give you a sample, a friend pretty much spot it right on.

This is the proper way to say "tadaima".

Yandere!Sumia is always worth it.

Also, how did this Yandere!Sumia thing even start?

And haha, your evals were good, so I did a good deed!

looooool. Because I was finally shown that picture of what happened when Maribelle meets Lucina as her daughter... and I think from the Summer Scramble?

Hahaha, thanks. ): my fingers and eyes hurt now. xD

I'm sleep deprived right now.

I have to wait till dinner.

But just to give you a sample, a friend pretty much spot it right on.

This is the proper way to say "tadaima".

loooool... definitely.

So now children thread became one about... umm... Olivia's pairings?

Let's get back on topic then. I judge solely on character. I don't give a damn about your inheritance, stat caps, and whatnot.

I don't care if you exclude Marc/Morgan. Daddy's little girl gets a mention of being so adorable.

Azure/Inigo: "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." So I'm destined to die to a guy with six fingers. Great. Also, I'm never calling him "Inigo". Ever. アズール。 SHAME TO FAMIRY son. But I love him as a member of my family. That's what family does. You accept them for who they are. But be warned, you little crap. If I see you flirting around AFTER you've found a girl, prepare to get some TENBATSU.

Lucina: I like you as a character. You're very likeable.

Until Chapter 21.

I said "screw you, I have a wife and two kids."

I liked that scene and the music hit me a lot more when I was Rule 63 your mother.

Wood/Owain: Freaking hell. I love this guy.

Serena/Severa: Honestly, I can say I like her Japanese name a lot more. And she feels more "fitting" in Japanese true to the Tsundere type. But let's be honest here. I don't like Tsunderes. At all. Even though apparently I found out I am possibly a type B.

Cynthia: I have respect for anyone who can get Chrom to say "Kawaii Musume". Daddy's little girl number 2. Props to the localization too for "Pega-pony princess".

Jerome/Gerome: Batman. That is all.

Brady: Anyone who gets a scar from a Violin string to show for it has my respect. I play the damned instrument, love it... but I still remember those blisters. A permanent injury from one is manly.

Nn/Nah: I love her personality. I hate her constant use of "desu". Especially as a one word response. And her "Arigatou desu". Yeaaah sorry.

Chambray/Yarne: Run away in a ball like the ball of Yarn-e you are... especially when you have the nerve to almost reach an S support with my dear sweet little Marc. You're gonna have a hell of a time getting my approval. Your little bunny cuteness might work on my daughter, but it won't work on me.

Degel/Kjelle: I don't like your mother. I don't reall-- err... I guess I'm neutral. Your chivalrousness is... meh.

Noire: My gosh woman. I feel sorry for you. I don't like your mother. She's a horrible mother. And no, you Tharja fans, I don't give a damn. It doesn't excuse her future self to use hexes on your children. EVER. You all can have your creepy-sexy devoted stalker wife... but doing that to my kids is a deal-breaker. And as a result, as the Knights of Iris book calls her, "The Archer with two hearts".

Loran/Laurent: I respect your vocab sir. You're up there.

Let's get back on topic then. I judge solely on character. I don't give a damn about your inheritance, stat caps, and whatnot.

I don't care if you exclude Marc/Morgan. Daddy's little girl gets a mention of being so adorable.

Azure/Inigo: "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." So I'm destined to die to a guy with six fingers. Great. Also, I'm never calling him "Inigo". Ever. アズール。 SHAME TO FAMIRY son. But I love him as a member of my family. That's what family does. You accept them for who they are. But be warned, you little crap. If I see you flirting around AFTER you've found a girl, prepare to get some TENBATSU.

Lucina: I like you as a character. You're very likeable.
Until Chapter 21.
I said "screw you, I have a wife and two kids."
I liked that scene and the music hit me a lot more when I was Rule 63 your mother.

Wood/Owain: Freaking hell. I love this guy.

Serena/Severa: Honestly, I can say I like her Japanese name a lot more. And she feels more "fitting" in Japanese true to the Tsundere type. But let's be honest here. I don't like Tsunderes. At all. Even though apparently I found out I am possibly a type B.

Cynthia: I have respect for anyone who can get Chrom to say "Kawaii Musume". Daddy's little girl number 2. Props to the localization too for "Pega-pony princess".

Brady: Anyone who gets a scar from a Violin string to show for it has my respect. I play the damned instrument, love it... but I still remember those blisters. A permanent injury from one is manly.

Nn/Nah: I love her personality. I hate her constant use of "desu". Especially as a one word response. And her "Arigatou desu". Yeaaah sorry.

Chambray/Yarne: Run away in a ball like the ball of Yarn-e you are... especially when you have the nerve to almost reach an S support with my dear sweet little Marc. You're gonna have a hell of a time getting my approval. Your little bunny cuteness might work on my daughter, but it won't work on me.

Degel/Kjelle: I don't like your mother. I don't reall-- err... I guess I'm neutral. Your chivalrousness is... meh.

Noire: My gosh woman. I feel sorry for you. I don't like your mother. She's a horrible mother. And no, you Tharja fans, I don't give a damn. It doesn't excuse her future self to use hexes on your children. EVER. You all can have your creepy-sexy devoted stalker wife... but doing that to my kids is a deal-breaker. And as a result, as the Knights of Iris book calls her, "The Archer with two hearts".

Loran/Laurent: I respect your vocab sir. You're up there.

One of the best things I've read all day.

Lucina is my bb ok I don't care if she's not always my daughter (because sorry Chrom but weren't for gameplay awesome I'd not marry you) I'll treat her like one anyway

I like her more than the other kids personality-wise since it's just refreshing to see someone not so over the top with everything. Don't get me wrong, I still like a lot of the others or don't dislike them, I just like Lucina more.

And then there's gameplay. Oh man. On the runs that count for me (aka the ones that i'm not doing support grinding to fill out that library) Lucina is pretty much always my daughter since Chrom's like right there and it's just convenient (plus he's such a good support unit) and due to a mix of rng hating Chrom, loving Lucina, and my strong-ass genes, she ended up double his strength and surpassed Wyvern Lord Panne (who's pretty damn OP'd herself) statistically fairly easily due to Veteran being a thing. And this is with zero grinding. 15/10 would daughter again. Doing 60x2 was just too beautiful.

On the others:

Owain - Hilarious. I like. Opposite of the reason I like Lucina but who says I can't like both~

Inigo - I didn't like him at first since I'm not really a fan of womaniser types whose sole characteristic is womanising (see: Sain) but he gave a good enough reason and showed more sides of him so I like him now.

Gerome - is adorable. 10/10 would hug.

Brady - I like this guy, yes.

Yarne - I don't give a fuck what your personality is you are a rabbit i am incapable of disliking rabbits also your mom is OP get on my team you fucker

Laurent - I haven't really read much of his stuff so I will withold judgement on him. I do like intelligent people, though.

Kjelle - is a character type I'm fond of but wasn't really done that well. Would like better if her supports varied a bit and she showed that side in that she showed in Harvest Scramble to Lucina a bit more. Still, I can't say no to washboard abs.

Noire - Pretty funny. BLOOD AND THUNDER

Nah - comes off kinda bratty at times tbh. Not really fond of her, but not really dislike either.

Cynthia - I have a bit of a soft spot for her because fuck, who doesn't want to be a superhero but I wouldn't call her a favourite.

Severa - I /really/ didn't like her at first from the way she came off in Cynthia and Kjelle's supports as overly judgmental, but Harvest Scramble x Cynthia happened so I'm fairly neutral towards her now.

tl;dr IS release more harvest scramble-type dlc 10/10 would buy they make me like your characters

Edited by Thor Odinson

Hey, that's not nice. Tharja is a great mother.

Hey, that's not nice. Tharja is a great mother.

The chance Rey cares or agrees with you is...

0%.

Good man.

More like Nightwing really. See?

Nightwing.png

Lucky, I've always wanted to be able to play the violin.

Loved this part, hahaha... or the entire post. Best post. Would reread.

One of the best things I've read all day.

or quoted for truth that applies to me too.

Already posted my own evals... glad to read the other posts too. But I better go run off to sleep already before I become more sleep deprived for work.

Edited by Cordelia

I like all the children except for Kjelle and Gerome. I'll list my favorites in order.

1) Cynthia. I found her terribly annoying at first, but she grows on you. She's way too cute to hate. And I just love her Japanese cut-in quotes, I smile every time I hear がんばっちゃうよ~! I'd almost have her be MY daughter if I didn't marry Lucina.

2) Inigo. I love everything about him EXCEPT his dumb philandering. When I write my own Awakening story, I know I'm cutting 99% and actually gonna show some of that supposed "shyness" he has. Japanese Inigo only, though, mother of god his ENG voice is horrible.

3) Brady. This kid's so underrated, and I think he's so funny. That he looks like a tough-guy deliquent, but he's such a softy and a crybaby! Plus he has the coolest Sage robes, that black/purple combination is lovely.

4) Laurent. I adore his wizard hat, everybody needs wizard hats pronto. I also love his imagination, how he expiriments with spells just for fun, like in his supports with male My Unit. Summoning a rainbow that's as small as his hand, that won my heart entirely.

5) Severa. I love tsundere's by default, and I like Severa's brattiness because it makes her softer sides all the more soft and nice. She has good reasons for being so bratty, though, considering how she's stuck in her mother's shadow.

6) Owain. I rarely see him because I never marry Lissa to anyone except for unlocking supports, but when he was my son in my retail copy file, I just adored him. His hamminess is something to behind, and he actually makes yellow work as an outfit color, unlike Lissa.

7) Noire. She's not "least" by any means, but I do think she is hilarious and funny. But, it IS rather sad why she is so bipolar, considering how Tharja abuses her in the future. The current Tharja might change her tune, I haven't seen the Noire/Tharja support yet, but future!Tharja must have been a really horrible person. Noire truly needs a hug.

8) Yarne. Totally forgot about him. 8U; I do like him, though, his cowardice is rather endearing and funny.

I'm neutral to Nah and Gerome. I never see Nah except for supports because it feels wrong to support Nowi with anyone.

As for Gerome, I'm very much 50/50 over him. His lone-wolf personality is well-justified, but it really rubs me off the wrong way, and he's not someone I would care to befriend. He gets better in his A supports with Laurent and Inigo, but it's still hard to put up with his coldness.

The only child I really dislike is Kjelle. My god, feminazi much? It's one thing to want to improve or better yourself, but it's another thing entirely to claim you're superior JUST BECAUSE you're a woman. Her Stupid Goodness really irritates me. I haven't unlocked her supports yet, so I hope she becomes bearable, but from what I've seen so far, I just can't stand her. Her or her hideous armor, I don't want to look at her sprite. "OTL

Edited by Faye

I'm neutral to Nah and Gerome. I never see Nah except for supports because it feels wrong to support Nowi with anyone.

mean

Nowi and Nah are rather great once you read up on their supports.

Owain: Overrated. That is all. Kind of ashamed of my first avatar's crazy son.

Cynthia: Her super-enthusiasm is endearing. Plus, pega-pony-princess!

Inigo: Probably my favorite of the children characters. He's like a metrosexual mercenary! Lon'qu as his father is kind of ironic.

Noire: Her mood-swings are hilarious. She's also probably one of the hotter female children characters. Counter and Assassin from Vaike makes her a beast.

Nah: Loli done right. I love how she can be both mature and childish. Henry made her a great tank.

Kjelle: Yeaaaah, she's kind of boring. Props for the whole "defying gender stereotypes" thing, though. Looks nice with Virion Blue hair.

Yarne: A little TOO timid for my liking. I know you're a bunny but geez. Libra is your papa, so you can at least support.

Severa: I can relate to her a little. One of the few tsundere characters I don't find intolerable. Gaius gave her Swordfaire and Astra, so she's pretty good.

Laurent: Underrated. He's an awesome tank-support unit with Frederick as his daddy.

Gerome: Kind of a jerk, but I can see why. He looks great with Donnel's purple hair.

Brady: He's endearing and funny, lawl. His attempts to get stronger despite being sensitive are hilarious. Stahl and Maribelle make a nice couple.

Edited by Frosty Fire Mage

mean

Nowi and Nah are rather great once you read up on their supports.

I do like Nowi's supports with Gaius, Libra, and Stahl. D: It just feels wrong. I suppose it is hypocritical of me, though, I married Ricken AND Henry without shame.

I do like Nowi's supports with Gaius, Libra, and Stahl. D: It just feels wrong. I suppose it is hypocritical of me, though, I married Ricken AND Henry without shame.

Why must you be so mean.

Okay sometimes Kjelle's attitude gets to me too (but mainly the picking fights with everyone bit. I like characters who are aggressive when provoked but there's going too far) but where does she say she's better because she's a woman

ffs she even says she doesn't hate men she just hates idiots in x Owain

Edited by Thor Odinson

Inigo: Lon'qu as his father is kind of ironic.

Indeed. Also, Virion as Inigo's father would be rather fitting.

Okay sometimes Kjelle's attitude gets to me too (but mainly the picking fights with everyone bit. I like characters who are aggressive when provoked but there's going too far) but where does she say she's better because she's a woman

ffs she even says she doesn't hate men she just hates idiots in x Owain

I can't recall where she says such a thing actually. 8U; I think she says something like "scared you'll lose 'cause I'm a girl" in her support with male My Unit. I need to get to unlocking her supports I guess.

I think that's more of a response to common sexism where losing to a girl is considered shameful

Don't really think that comes off as IMMA WOMAN AUTOMATIC BETTER

Actually, Kjelle's non-sibling support with Lucina was what finally made me dislike her. She's so obsessed with strength and looks down on the "weaklings" in the army, and that just rubs me the wrong way. It's one thing to value strength, it's another thing to think that anyone who's not strong is a waste of space. This attitude reminds me of Ashnard from FE9, and he was a villain ;/

Her Harvest Scramble convo with Lucina kinda reverts that, though. I mean, I definitely have problems with the way she's written since I'm usually a fan of her character type but she's just kinda overboard with it, but that aforementioned convo makes it seem like she just has trouble expressing what she actually feels about them, or something. I dunno.

http://animenutcase.tumblr.com/post/49034264209/harvest-scramble-conversation-between-lucina-and-kjelle

^Lucina x Kjelle Harvest Scramble convo if you wanna read it. fucking url tags are broken or something idunno this editor is weird as fuck can we please got bbcode back

Edited by Thor Odinson