Best/ Favorite Child (excluding Morgan)

The RNG /really/ didn't like Chrom that run

every time he leveled up I was just like "really Chrom no strength again I thought you had 60(+?)% on that?

I meant his rng-screwed ness part

I know how the formula works tyvm

I'd have offset his awful strength anyway I was close to having 40 strength by the time Lucina is born

Well, I was just checking in case you didn't know.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I was sitting there with a calculator before Lucina's birth trying to figure out how badly Chrom will fuck up her base strength (which thanks to the formula, not horribly)
I kinda

really like numbers :B

Edited by Thor Odinson

lol I was sitting there with a calculator before Lucina's birth trying to figure out how badly Chrom will fuck up her base strength (which thanks to the formula, not horribly)

I kinda

really like numbers :B

You're not the only one. :3

Good God, my Avatar!Lucina joined and was 1-2RKOd while 3-4RKOing in return in the child paralogues... Meanwhile, Morgan reliably 2RKOd and was 3RKOd as a tactician. Then I made him a dark mage and he was invincible. And how on earth do you get 40 STR before Lucina is born without grinding? I may have had one unit break 30 by then.

Good God, my Avatar!Lucina joined and was 1-2RKOd while 3-4RKOing in return in the child paralogues... Meanwhile, Morgan reliably 2RKOd and was 3RKOd as a tactician. Then I made him a dark mage and he was invincible. And how on earth do you get 40 STR before Lucina is born without grinding? I may have had one unit break 30 by then.

I guess he sort of did grind.

Edited by Linkmstr

by the time I'm at endgame Lucina had 46 strength (second highest on team after her mom's 52) and Chrom's still at 23

She was born with something around 20 strength I think, + Great Lord bonuses, she gained a lot of strength because I went with a strength asset and didn't get rng screwed like her dad, and levelled very quickly due to veteran. I had Kellam pair with her for a while before I got Yarne for some extra defense.

No grinding, just a very centralised team comprised of 3 combat units(FeMU, Panne, Sully), their supportbot husbands, and 2 staffbots

Edited by Thor Odinson

Favorite child: Morgan (F)

Favorite child (excluding Morgan): Morgan (F) anyways.

Seriously though, I really like Lucina (enough to marry her in my main file), as well as Gerome, Severa, Cynthia, Owain, and Inigo. Amongst those:

Favorite (M): Inigo

Runner-up: Gerome

Favorite (F): Lucina

Runner-up: Severa

• 9 months later...

I like Yarne as well. Laurent ranks #1 for me, though. Then maybe Inigo. Kjelle is all right if you read into her a bit.