3-6 Inventories

In part 3, when you fight against units you had under your control previously, is it possible to make those units have empty inventories by dumping them first? Will they be provided with default items if they don't have an appropriate weapon?

I checked a bunch of guides and none have acknowledged this topic. Thanks in advance!

I think I will give just bronze weapons to a few of the characters before 3-E.

Yeah, because if you leave your Daein Army without weapons they'll appear with empty inventory. Giving them cheap weapons is a nice option to have Miccy's units suicide. It's also a good alternative for LTC

Note that units will have whatever the top weapon in their inventory is equipped, until they move, when they equip the best weapon in their inventory. So for example, you can give Ike a Bronze Sword in 3-11 and have him equip it, and he'll have it equipped in 3-13, but once he starts moving, or when someone is in range for him to attack, he will equip Ragnell, making it much harder to kill him.