Challenges for fic writers

Runty

I've got some nice ideas for FE: Awakening fics that I just can't put into words. To that end, I'll list up some short summaries of the plots, and if you think you'd like to tackle it, go right ahead.

"Miracle Brew"

When Kjelle drinks a strange potion, Sevara ends up being on the receiving end of the consequences. A (potentially) NSFW version of the Harvest Scramble conversation.

Go to these links for context:

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Harvest_Scramble/Script#W.2F_Severa

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Harvest_Scramble/Script#W.2F_Kjelle_2

Missing in Action

Sumia is ambushed while on patrol and is captured by bandits. Chrom desperately rushes to save her, despite knowing the bandits are setting a trap for him. (ChromXSumia pairing)

Time for Pie

Sumia bakes another pie for herself and Chrom, but other members of the Shepherds catch a whiff of it and want some. Sumia is not happy with this.

You stole my first!

While in the Shepherds' camp, Inigo accidentally runs into Severa, literally, and ends up accidentally kissing her in the process. Needless to say, Severa is both distraught and furious about this.

That should cover things for a start. I hope to see at least one attempted.

(If this kind of topic isn't allowed, well, there's nothing saying it isn't.)

i have an idea for a challenge for fanfic writers

how about "don't write fanfiction"?

These sound boring, and terrible. "oh wow what if kjelle drunkenly sexually assaulted severa" "what if inigo is a fucking klutz and headbutts some broad" "what if sumia bakes a pie"

seriously

fucking proof-read this shit

then stop writing fanfiction, because fanfiction is terrible

These sound boring, and terrible. "oh wow what if kjelle drunkenly sexually assaulted severa" "what if inigo is a fucking klutz and headbutts some broad" "what if sumia bakes a pie"

seriously

fucking proof-read this shit

then stop writing fanfiction, because fanfiction is terrible

You know, there's criticism, and then there's being a douche. You're the latter.

I think I'm just going to go ahead and lock this before things get further out of hand. I'll say that I personally do not approve of these kind of topics in the written section.