Best wall adhesive for posters?

Cookies

Moving into a new apartment at the end of the month, and have a question for you guys: what is the best, minimally damaging wall adhesive? I originally got sticky tac (or whatever you want to call it, it's essentially like silly putty adhesive and all my school teachers used it) but it doesn't hold well in the long run. For example, I have my FE:A poster I looted from my local Gamestop chilling above my chest of drawers, because it scared me awake when it fell on me overnight one night.

I also have several other posters I'd like to put up eventually if I got a good suggestion for a good wall hanging for it. Of course, tape is out of question, because it damages the paint job (according to the landlord.)

Sadly, the sticky tac's the best thing, but you'll have to remember to change it out every few months. You can also try wall tape, but I have a special hatred of that stuff.

3M Poster strips work exceptionally well on standard walls (not so much on cement and heavy textures) and have done the best when it comes time to take it off (both the wall and the poster stay intact). Tad expensive but worth it imo.