just a few things

deleted35362

• 2 weeks later...

The first original piece of music I ever wrote when I discovered midis 3 years ago. It has a midi guitar solo for the lulz.

I was making a hack and this would have been on the soundtrack, but ROM hacks are hard to make.

Light

The graphic is kinda based on what the title screen looked like in the hack.

Ah... it's so cool @_@

I don't know what else to say, honestly. Critiquing actual music is completely beyond me.

now i want the midi so i can hear it in-game myself

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot!

This one is a minor theme, before I upload some more major ones. It's really short; like 30 seconds, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVMqUsUYGP8

EDIT: My computer is having audio glitches again. If you visit in time, PLEASE tell me if this video has no sound.

EDIT 2: Thank goodness, it does.

Edited by Boney

• 2 weeks later...

A musician huh? I respect that. How long have you been doing this and what program do you use? I know a few things with music making and this had me intrigued

Edited by Hero-King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fscng71w8VA

Ooo, you have more stuff! *follows*

<3

A musician huh? I respect that. How long have you been doing this and what program do you use? I know a few things with music making and this had me intrigued

i started making midis in anvil studio in mid 2010. i still make midis, but now i use free soundfonts for higher quality instruments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fscng71w8VA

<3

i started making midis in anvil studio in mid 2010. i still make midis, but now i use free soundfonts for higher quality instruments.

Wow, so your really experienced. That's awesome! As for me, I took a year in recording classes and even recorded at an actual studio once with Pro Tools.

By the way great work on the Beethoven/ Bowser mix. Epic orchestras were always my favorites

Wow, so your really experienced. That's awesome! As for me, I took a year in recording classes and even recorded at an actual studio once with Pro Tools.

By the way great work on the Beethoven/ Bowser mix. Epic orchestras were always my favorites

oh, cool! that means you learned about professional recording techniques? i'm actually not that experienced at all, but i try to make the most of what i can get. i don't have any money, so all of my resources are free ^^;

do you have any work of your own i can hear?

also, please don't quote the video player when you reply to me. my computer is slow, so i try to keep as few video players on single pages as possible

oh, cool! that means you learned about professional recording techniques? i'm actually not that experienced at all, but i try to make the most of what i can get. i don't have any money, so all of my resources are free ^^;

do you have any work of your own i can hear?

also, please don't quote the video player when you reply to me. my computer is slow, so i try to keep as few video players on single pages as possible

You're not? That's very surprising considering how well composed that last piece was.

And well....... the only time I ever recorded was back in my high school days (which was well over a year ago) when I attempted a school rap anthem before having any knowledge of recording. The song principle and meaning was well in intent but over time, I disliked the sound of my voice and took it off the internet in embarrassment. From that, I took a year in college to learn how to record correctly and have yet to record anything new (my town is notorious for people who think they're rappers and its not like I had the money to go back to it, considering how expensive recording really is) but I plan to get back into it in the very near future.

All in all, its great that you're working with what you have. I had to go to someone else because I lack the resources (and its not like my parents support me at all)

Lol, I keep getting notified of this conversation. XD

Might as well say something. Uh.

Boney, how can you compose things on a laggy computer? I have trouble watching a single YouTube video on my computer (which also loves to lag) at times. o.o

Hero-King, I'd love to hear one of your works sometime. ^^