Ancient main characters in Spotpas teams

I don't know iof this was already done before, but I guess you know some of the other units that accompany the characters in a spotpass team are based on ancient main characters. I propose we post our results here.

First is obviously L'Arachel, who is clearly followed by Dozla and Rennac.

Other ones I found :

Nino : Jaffar, Linus and Lloyd.

Eirika : Moulder, Vanessa, Franz and Seth

Serra : There's a bunch of Fighter who doesn't seem to be linked to anyone, but you can recognize Erk, Matthew and Oswin.

Lyn is accompanied by all the character of her road : Sain, Kent, Florina, Will, Dorcas, Rath, Matthew, Lucius and Wallace.

Eliwood : I guess the two Paladin are Marcus and Lowen ; Bartre and Dorcas, Hector, Oswin, Serra, Matthew. No idea who is the Swordmaster... Guy maybe ?

Hector : I guess the Heroes are just filler. Else, we can find Oswin, Matthew, Serra. My guess are the two FalcoKnight are Florina and Farina.

Nergal : Accompanied by his Final Boss Team : I do recognize Ursula, Lloyd and Linus, Brendan, Darin, Uhai. I'll guess the Assassin is Jerme, and the Sage Kenneth.

So, have you find other results, do you want to coment this ? Don't hesitate.

Edited by TendaSlime

Marth's team has three paladins, a general, a sniper, a falcon knight, and a battle monk. The paladins are Cain, Abel, and Jagen, the general is Draug, the sniper is Gordin, the falcon knight is Caeda, and the battle monk is Wrys.

The three warriors on Ogma's team are probably a reference to Bord, Cord, and Barst. The lone trickster on Navarre's team might be a reference to Julian, but I'm not entirely sure of that one. The three falcon knights on Minverva's team are a reference to Palla, Est, and Catria. The two paladins and two bow knights on Hardin's team are a reference to Roshe, Vyland, Wolf, and Sedgar.

I could probably find more, but I don't feel like it right now.

Marth's team has three paladins, a general, a sniper, a falcon knight, and a battle monk. The paladins are Cain, Abel, and Jagen, the general is Draug, the sniper is Gordin, the falcon knight is Caeda, and the battle monk is Wrys.

The three warriors on Ogma's team are probably a reference to Bord, Cord, and Barst. The lone trickster on Navarre's team might be a reference to Julian, but I'm not entirely sure of that one. The three falcon knights on Minverva's team are a reference to Palla, Est, and Catria. The two paladins and two bow knights on Hardin's team are a reference to Roshe, Vyland, Wolf, and Sedgar.

I could probably find more, but I don't feel like it right now.

I also noticed that Laquesis have her three Paladins (Eve, Alva and Eva) following her.

Legion's team is him and his clones. Pretty funny.

Malice's Team have Dice, Rickard, and Nabarl. Not sure who the Archer is supposed to be...

Edited by TendaSlime

The archer in Malice's team is a reference to Castor. He, along with the others you mentioned, participated in the BS Fire Emblem episode featuring Rickard as the main character. Oddly, they left out Lena.

I also happened to notice that Larcei's team has a warrior and a great knight. Undoubtedly a reference to Johan and Johalva. Sigurd's team also consists of all of the characters who joined in FE4's prologue.

Does someone knows who is accompanying King Marth ? Draug ad Gordin make a return, and I guess the Sage is Merric. I would say Darros for the Berserker and maybe Navarre for the Swordmaster.

Does someone knows who is accompanying King Marth ? Draug ad Gordin make a return, and I guess the Sage is Merric. I would say Darros for the Berserker and maybe Navarre for the Swordmaster.

King Marth: Maybe, Athena, Norne, Horace, Dice, Marice(4 Heroes), Etzel

All of them are new characters that joined you in NMOTE, each of them wearing the Regalia and Silvers

King Marth: Maybe, Athena, Norne, Horace, Dice, Marice(4 Heroes), Etzel

All of them are new characters that joined you in NMOTE, each of them wearing the Regalia and Silvers

I don't have the spotpass team yet, so can someone confirm if they are Male or Female ?

Does someone have an idea for the Berserker who accompany Lilina ? I would guess Lott and Wade, but I don't really see the link between them...

Roy have every recruitable up to chapter 2, except Merlinus of course.

Julius have all the Deadlords, excluding Lepus,Anguilla, and Gallus.

One of the thief in Salem's team is Pahn.

Olwen is accompanied by Fred.

Ishtar is accompanied by her 3 Pegasus sister (Meng, Bleg and Maybell).

I guess, that's all I was able to found

Edited by TendaSlime

The lone paladin on Olwen's team is Fred.

Eyvel team symbolized Midayle and Dagda

That makes no sense. Why would they throw a reference to Midayle on Eyvel's team? He is never shown to have any sort of relation to Eyvel at all.

I don't have the spotpassteam yet, so can someone confirm if they are Male or Female ?

They're male heroes. I seriously doubt that they are intended to represent a single person. They're probably just there to pad out the team. Oh, and Malice is a myrmidon in New Mystery, which makes the link even more spurious. Edited by Hyde

The lone paladin on Olwen's team is Fred.

That makes no sense. Why would they throw a reference to Midayle on Eyvel's team? He is never shown to have any sort of relation to Eyvel at all.

They're male heroes. I seriously doubt that they are intended to represent a single person. They're probably just there to pad out the team. Oh, and Malice is a myrmidon in New Mystery, which makes the link even more spurious.

Well... The General and Sniper have really similar stats (excluding skills) to the one on Prince Marth's Team, but FE6!Marcus and Jeigan have also the same stats, so it may not mean anything...

Prepare your bodies!

Format:

Spotpass Character (Their Team)

Who the team members might be

Shadow Dragon:

Nyna, Caeda, Linde, Merric and Tiki don't seem to have any themes.

Minerva (3 Falcoknights and 6 Griffon Riders)

Palla, Catria and Est

Ogma (3 Warriors and 6 Heroes)

Barst, Bord and Cord

Navarre (1 Trickster and 8 Assassins)
Julian?

Pr. Marth (3 Paladins, 1 General, 1 Sniper, 1 Falcoknight and 1 War Monk)

Jagen, Cain, Abel, Draug, Gordin, Caeda and Wrys

Gaiden:

Haven't played so someone else can fill this one)

Mystery of the Emblem:

Norne and Catria don't seem to have themes.

Malice (1 Fighter, 1 Thief, 1 Myrmidon, 1 Archer and 5 Knights)

Dice, Rickard, Navarre and Castor (Reference to her BS Fire Emblem chapter?)

Athena, Horace and Etzel don't seem to have themes.

Legion (9 Bersekers identical to Legion)

Legion and his brothers/clones

Katarina ( 4 Assassin, 3 Trickster and 2 Snipers)

Assassins beinga reference to her being one in secret?

Hardin (2 Paladins, 2 Bow Knights and 5 Generals)

Roshea, Vyland, Sedgar and Wolf)

King Marth (1 Swordmaster, 1 General, 1 Berseker, 1 Sniper, 1 Sage and 4 Heroes)

There'd definitely a theme here but I can't figure it out.

Genealogy Gen 1:

Deirdre, Arden and Jamke don;t seem to have themes.

Raquesis (3 Paladins)

Her Paladin guardians, Eve, Eva and Alva.

Ethlyn, Quan, Ayra, Lewyn and Arvis don't seem to have themes.

Sigurd (2 Paladins, 1 General, 1 Great Knight, 1 Dark Knight, 2 more Paladins, 1 Valkyrie and 1 Bow Knight)

Alec, Noish, Arden, Lex, Azel, Quan, Finn, Ethlyn and Midir

Genealogy Gen 2:

Fee, Arthur and Ulster don't seem to have themes.

Larcei (1 Warrior, 1 Great Knight and 7 Myrmidons)

Johalva nad Johan

Altena, Ced, Julia and Ares don't seem to have themes.

Julius (1 General, 1 Bow Knight, 1 Warrior, 1 Sniper, 1 Paladin, 1 Sage, 1 Swordmaster, 1 Valkyrie and 1 Assassin)

The Deadlords

Seliph doesn't seem to have a theme.

Thracia 776

Not familiar with this game. Someone else can fill this in.

Binding Blade:

Wolt, Shanna, Lugh, Raigh, Sophia, Cecilia and Perceval don't seem to have themes.

Lilina (2 Bersekers and 7 Sages)

Gonzales and Garret?

Zephiel doesn't seem to have a theme.

Roy (3 Paladins, 1 Sniper, 1 General, 1 Hero, 1 Falcoknight and 2 Warriors)

Marcus, Alan, Lance, Wolt, Bors, Dieck, Shanna, Wade amd Lot

Sacred Stones:

Eirika (1 Paladin, 1 Cavalier, 1 Knight, 1 Pegasus Knight and 1 Priest)

Seth, Franz, Gilliam, Vanessa and Moulder

Amelia, Moulder and Lute have no theme.

Marissa (1 Hero, 8 Mercenaries)

Gerik and his mercenaries.

Innes (9 Falcoknights)

Reference to Frelia being the native habitat of Pegasi as well as a reference to Vanessa, Tana and Syrene.

L'Arachel (1 Berserker, 1 Trickster)

Dozla and Rennac

Seth (A bunch of mounter units)

Reference to him being General of Renais' Knights?

Lyon and Ephraim don't seem to have a theme.

Blazing Sword:

No theme for Florina

Nino (1 Swordmaster, 1 Hero and 1 Assassin)

Lloyd, Linus and Jaffar

Serra (1 Mage, 1 Knight, 1 Thief and a bunch of Fighters)
Erk, Oswin and Matthew

Matthew, Karel and Jaffar have no theme.

Lyn (2 Paladins, 1 Falcoknight, 1 Sniper, 1 Warrior, 1 Bow Knight, 1 Trickster, 1 War Monk and 1 General)

Kent, Sain, Florina, Wil, Dorcas, Rath, Matthew, Lucius and Wallace

Hector (1 General, 1 Trickster, 2 Falcoknights and 5 Heroes)

Oswin, Matthew, Florina and Farina

Nergal (1 Bow Knight, 1 Sage, 1 Warrior, 1 General, 1 Valkyrie, 1 Assassin, 1 Swordmaster and 1 Hero)

Uhai, Kenneth, Brendan Reed, Darin, Ursula, Jerme, Lloyd and Linus

Eliwood (2 Paladins, 2 Warriors, 2 Generals, 1 War Cleric, 1 Trickster and 1 Swordmaster)

Marcus, Lowen, Dorcas, Bartre, Hector, Oswin, Serra, Matthew and Guy

Path of Radiance:

Mist (1 Cavalier, 1 Fighter, 1 Archer, 1 Mage, 5 Mercenaries)

Oscar, Boyd, Rolf, Soren and one of those mercenaries is Ike, I guess?

Sorem, Mia, Zihark and Titania don't have themes.

Geoffrey looks like he has a theme going on but I can't figure it out.

Lucia (1 Sage, 5 Heroes and 3 Snipers)

Bastion

Ashnard has no theme.

Ike (1 Paladin, 1 Warrior, 1 War Monk, 2 Snipers, 1 General, 1 Sage, 1 Assassin and 1 Falcoknight)

Oscar, Boyd, Rhys, Rolf, Sninon, Gartrie, Soren, Volke and Elincia

Radiant Dawn:

I'm not too familiar with it so someone else can fill in this one.

Other:

Only Ishtar seems to have a theme. She comes with a team including 3 Falcoknights.

Meng, Maybell and Bleg or whatever their names are.

Oh boy that took a while. Feel free to quote and edit this post to fill in the ones I missed.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Eliwood : I guess the two Paladin are Marcus and Lowen ; Bartre and Dorcas, Hector, Oswin, Serra, Matthew. No idea who is the Swordmaster... Guy maybe ?

I'm pretty sure the swordmaster is supposed to be Lyn considering Hector is in there too....if they used a female model for it. I find it kinda strange that there are both male and female models for it when they tend to only use one gender per enemy class...

I wondered if the Cavalier accompanying Norne wasn't Frey... No idea for the Myrmydon...

It doesn't seems to have any themes going on with Gaiden's Team, which is sad, because I can easily find an idea for many of of them. (Seriously, no Archer and Mercenary in Valbo's team ?) I think the closest we have for a Team here is Deen who had an entire army of Swordmasters/Heroes...